[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

September 28, 2012 @ 11:52:30
what would be a better box to get small or medium?\

How tall are you? If you don't mind me asking. I am 6'1 and not skinny, but I get M, and it's not tight, it fits fine.

i mean i wear a medium but like its really baggy on my and i dont know about a small because im 5'4 and have a wide body style
September 28, 2012 @ 11:54:16
im curious right now should i even get a mystery box?
September 28, 2012 @ 14:12:52
im curious right now should i even get a mystery box?
if you want a player and diamond socks crew then yeah.
September 28, 2012 @ 15:12:17
Got my sweatpants in the mail yesterday. Dope purchase. Nice and comfy. Thank guys!

-FlyFree "D"

Theyre sick right. How do you like the cord at the bottom as opposed to string tie on other sweats?
September 28, 2012 @ 17:12:22
coppin 3 mystery boxes in large

That's some dedicated shit. Good luck I think Im passing on this one. Would love to see some good finds come out for all those who grab it. Lets see some pics of what comes out
September 28, 2012 @ 17:14:28
coppin 3 mystery boxes in large

hahahahaha watch him get all player and university crew neck and zip up hoodies. I'm passing on this shit
September 28, 2012 @ 17:52:11
Got my sweatpants in the mail yesterday. Dope purchase. Nice and comfy. Thank guys!

-FlyFree "D"

Theyre sick right. How do you like the cord at the bottom as opposed to string tie on other sweats?

Yeah they're tight. The cords nice cause its so easy to tighten up and then its not all uneven cause it is a cord. Definitely dope sweats.

-FlyFree "D"
September 28, 2012 @ 18:20:18
I hate when i wear my pants and i sweat. Or when i trip over cords.

-LUPS "K"

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 28, 2012 @ 18:48:56

-FlyFree "D"

Jimmysweats, rare cameo. Whaddup! Haha

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 28, 2012 @ 20:04:51
Diamond should just accept the L and burn all the remaining "player" pieces (and Sox). The though of getting one in a mystery box is...is....i dunno, ghastly. If a player anything show up tho, it will be available for free on ebay pronto.
September 28, 2012 @ 20:51:12
Diamond should just accept the L and burn all the remaining "player" pieces (and Sox). The though of getting one in a mystery box is...is....i dunno, ghastly. If a player anything show up tho, it will be available for free on ebay pronto.

Those designs are the only reason why im not coppin!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

September 28, 2012 @ 21:27:33
Selling Diamond Kings T shirts...all large...Rickey black...Pete black...Willie white still in package...PM if you're interested...thanks
September 28, 2012 @ 21:31:32
@M.A.S. As bad as the player design is, and it is terrible, I'd glady take a tiff on black off of ebay for free. Any more than that is a no go.
September 28, 2012 @ 21:42:33
I was going through some skateshop's inventory posts and saw this. Thought it was kinda funny how warped the print was, although it could just be how the shirt is laid down.
September 28, 2012 @ 21:55:40
I was going through some skateshop's inventory posts and saw this. Thought it was kinda funny how warped the print was, although it could just be how the shirt is laid down.

We make a Navy/Yellow Collegiate Tee, not a Black/Yellow one, weird.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 28, 2012 @ 22:30:46

-FlyFree "D"

Dennis! I havent been on here for a couple years. I missed it.
September 28, 2012 @ 22:34:11
@flyfree I agree. Its easier to avoid cutting off that ankle circulation too. Those sweats are good. Breathable and good straight fit.
September 28, 2012 @ 23:11:53

Dennis! I havent been on here for a couple years. I missed it.

Haha man I see that. Welcome back fam!

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 29, 2012 @ 01:18:52
how much is shipping on mystery boxes

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 29, 2012 @ 16:24:02
What do you guys think the "Bonus item" will be?
September 29, 2012 @ 16:36:07
Carabiner, Pin, Keychain, Hardware?

But maybe like wallets, chain pouch, banners, belts, lighter sleeves??

We'll see which category they consider the accessories for this.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 29, 2012 @ 17:25:25
I wonder how many hours it will take after the boxes drop before people start asking when it's going to ship out. Bet on 3 hours.
September 29, 2012 @ 18:02:13
I wonder how many hours it will take after the boxes drop before people start asking when it's going to ship out. Bet on 3 hours.

Judging from the pictures they posted they probably already have the boxes loaded up, so depending on the amount of boxes i'd say early next week... Hopefully people will read this and be patient instead of posting a million comments to Tony.
September 29, 2012 @ 18:10:35
Y'all convinced me not to swoop up a box. I'd rather wait for the tee's.
September 29, 2012 @ 18:18:24
I dont really wear diamond supply but I was thinking about getting a mystery box, im 6'1 155 i wear large in preme hoodies. Should I go for a large or medium box? and i dont see why everyone doesnt cop? honestly whats the worst that happens you tape up the box and sell to some fuckhead for 150$

IG: @thesupersun

September 29, 2012 @ 18:42:38

Judging from the pictures they posted they probably already have the boxes loaded up, so depending on the amount of boxes i'd say early next week... Hopefully people will read this and be patient instead of posting a million comments to Tony.

Agreed. Forum gets blasted every time there is a drop asking when it's going to get shipped and they just ordered the day before or earlier that day. Patience folks, it's coming. Trust me, I'm excited to get diamond in too. They say 7-10 and it's usually there within a week unless you're on the west and it's sooner. Good luck to those grabbing boxes though.
September 29, 2012 @ 18:43:19
that checkout took forever got a box though smokeyface

WTB NOTHING

September 29, 2012 @ 18:46:12
14 minutes until drop
Please login first to reply.
x