[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

September 25, 2012 @ 04:34:01
Mystery boxes coming soon.....
September 25, 2012 @ 05:01:01
Dennis has it right! And cant wait for mystery boxes!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

September 25, 2012 @ 09:06:06

Im pumped. What are the chances of getting the same shirt twice if you order 2 boxes?
September 25, 2012 @ 12:08:25
WHen the mystery boxes coming?
September 25, 2012 @ 13:03:16
Where did you guys hear mystery boxes were dropping?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 25, 2012 @ 13:26:20

I cant remember who but someone posted it on twitter. I wanna say it was dennis or tony.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

September 25, 2012 @ 13:52:51

Tony posted on twitter.
September 25, 2012 @ 14:00:57
I'm thinking of buying a new snapback, but never had any of the diamond.
The quality of them are good?

I like these two

September 25, 2012 @ 16:52:15
Need one of those mystery boxes
September 25, 2012 @ 19:34:30
Diamond sold out. Period. I can't cop a sweatshirt now without seeing 8 12 year olds with the same one. And growth doesn't have to mean selling out. Supreme has grown without selling out, so have brands like 10 deep. Diamond took the only good thing it had going, exclusivity, and traded it for zumiez money. Supreme could make a lot of money if they sold a million box logo tees but they don't because they keep their brands integrity. Diamond doesn't have any integrity anymore , they're at par with LRG and obey at this point. Used to be a big follower of diamond but its now just a trash brand that sold out.
September 25, 2012 @ 19:38:32
When you all grow up youll realize how dumb saying "Diamond Sold Out" is. For a supporter from the last 7+ years its nice to see them grow. Ill always wear Diamond.
September 25, 2012 @ 20:16:12

Im pumped. What are the chances of getting the same shirt twice if you order 2 boxes?

7 out of 8 of my shirts were the same.
September 25, 2012 @ 20:20:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
When you all grow up youll realize how dumb saying "Diamond Sold Out" is. For a supporter from the last 7+ years its nice to see them grow. Ill always wear Diamond.
Couldnt agree more. Seriously if you care so much that they are big than dont cop or just get the limited items?

September 25, 2012 @ 21:25:03
seriously though whats going on with the footwear? Like i really wanna see these that were suppose to be released last spring Link or what about those black lows that never dropped?

September 25, 2012 @ 21:28:15
Nick didn't like how the black lows came out so he never released them.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

September 25, 2012 @ 21:45:01
Nick didn't like how the black lows came out so he never released them.

Damn that sucks. I saw you got a pair of them! im trying to find some white ones.

September 25, 2012 @ 21:48:58
Anyone have a diamond x han cholo chain in gold or silver? and does anyone have a pair of tiffanys in size 9 they wana sell?

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

September 25, 2012 @ 22:05:24
Diamond sold out. Period. I can't cop a sweatshirt now without seeing 8 12 year olds with the same one. And growth doesn't have to mean selling out. Supreme has grown without selling out, so have brands like 10 deep. Diamond took the only good thing it had going, exclusivity, and traded it for zumiez money. Supreme could make a lot of money if they sold a million box logo tees but they don't because they keep their brands integrity. Diamond doesn't have any integrity anymore , they're at par with LRG and obey at this point. Used to be a big follower of diamond but its now just a trash brand that sold out.

Its not called selling out. Its called growth. How many times have you walked into Supreme when they didn't just drop a season of stuff, because every time I have they dont have shit except regular items found at every skate shop there's not even anything dope to buy. You can't hate on a company growing. Yes you'll see a lot of different people rocking the same items as you, but this is exactly why they make fairfax exclusives and online exclusives. I dont know if you've noticed but you see a million 12 year olds rocking supreme 5 panels and T-shirts on a regular basis now a days. If you were a real supporter you'd be hyped that Diamond is growing and making a lot more money to do bigger and better things like open stores in different states. Just my opinion.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

September 25, 2012 @ 22:09:25

September 25, 2012 @ 22:44:58
defiantly working in diamond for when then they open in detroit
September 25, 2012 @ 22:59:20

Its not called selling out. Its called growth. How many times have you walked into Supreme when they didn't just drop a season of stuff, because every time I have they dont have shit except regular items found at every skate shop there's not even anything dope to buy. You can't hate on a company growing. Yes you'll see a lot of different people rocking the same items as you, but this is exactly why they make fairfax exclusives and online exclusives. I dont know if you've noticed but you see a million 12 year olds rocking supreme 5 panels and T-shirts on a regular basis now a days. If you were a real supporter you'd be hyped that Diamond is growing and making a lot more money to do bigger and better things like open stores in different states. Just my opinion.

This whole comparison between Supreme/Diamond is really dumb. Why compare them? Many fashion experts would describe Supreme as being a luxury streetwear brand. Yet some old schoolers who rep Supreme maintain that its still a skate brand. They're released Italian sunglasses, luxury jackets, sleeping bags, baseball gloves, and recently they're come out with a hammer... A hammer. What SKATE brand comes out with a fucking hammer?! People complain about Diamond being sold at Zumiez, ok. Last I checked Zumiez started as a somewhat small skate stockist, and they expanded. They have not stopped expanding, therefore it would make sense that Diamond is also expanding its sales, in part because of Zumiez' continual expansion. It can't really be helped now can it? However more and more kids are repping Supreme these days. Hows this possible? If they were as exclusive as some people claimed then wouldn't it make sense that you wouldn't be seeing so many people wearing Supreme especially some cocky ass adolescents would probably don't have a job? Nick does, from time to time, state how much product Diamond produces, so we have numbers to go by. Yet Supreme doesn't do this, all we have is what James Jebbia says, and he doesn't state how much product Supreme produces. All he says is that he produces fewer than what people say he produces, which doesn't make sense, because how are kids getting a hold of his products? Thats just something that a luxury brand might say. Also last I checked James Jebbia has never even made an appearance on the Supreme board, what does this say? It means hes not accountable to what fans of Supreme have to say about the brand, whether it be positive or negative. He doesn't give a fuck about his brand's image, Supreme fans are just dollar signs to him, now thats just some luxury brand bullshit. Although Nick hasn't been on the Diamond board lately, he has been on the Diamond board consistently for the other years, Nick even tries to address Diamond fans when they have questions sometimes on here although more recently on twitter. So yea, I don't see the comparability, Diamond still seems more of a skate (some would say streetwear) brand compared to Supreme. True story.
September 25, 2012 @ 23:00:54
Yo guys. I made an order friday on their official site for their blanket. But on sunday it sold out and my order even today still says "Status: New" Will I get the blanket seeing how I placed an order Friday? cause things don't go through on the weekends how could it sell out sunday right? Just anxious to see this order go through :/
September 25, 2012 @ 23:18:25

I like these two

I've seen those at my local zumiez lol.
The quality is about on par with huf snapbacks
September 25, 2012 @ 23:21:49
Yo guys. I made an order friday on their official site for their blanket. But on sunday it sold out and my order even today still says "Status: New" Will I get the blanket seeing how I placed an order Friday? cause things don't go through on the weekends how could it sell out sunday right? Just anxious to see this order go through :/

Just PM'd you and updated you.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 25, 2012 @ 23:25:50
@blakplague i enjoyed reading that

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

September 25, 2012 @ 23:44:14

I like these two

I've seen those at my local zumiez lol.
The quality is about on par with huf snapbacks

but the material of two different looks.

The top looks more solid and is 6 panel, while the lower is 5panel.
September 25, 2012 @ 23:45:46
grizzly x dvs

Fleece Mystery Boxes are here again just in time for the Holidays! Dropp

September 26, 2012 @ 00:03:23
How many diamond sox crews do you think there are?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2012 @ 00:05:34
How many diamond sox crews do you think there are?

blushing

Please login first to reply.
x