SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 3, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
diamondsare4ever

im so mad i didnt pick up a mystery box.
October 3, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
JETS89

I'm going to be throwing some rare diamond gear up on the bay shortly for all you size larges ... some of it isn't mint condition, some of it is ...

but I have ... orange willie tee, black puro pari, hank aaron, joe montana, navy mickey, j.valentine ... looking to piece out some of my collection.
October 3, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Barbecue Brennon

I have a Large Matt Kemp in blue, tee still in the bag. Looking for 60 shipped. PM me.
October 3, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
asvpmoney

house keys drop tomorrow, i wonder how much these will go for? then the cost of getting it cut for your door

go to your local wal-mart. they will cut it for you for no charge.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

October 3, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
LUPS

The only thing that sucks about getting keys cut, is you normally need the master keys to do so.
My girlfriend and I tried making copies of our apartment keys 2 times at Home Depot, and since the keys we were using to get copied were so worn down, the copies didnt work in our doors.

Just a heads up

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 3, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
DENN!S

Thank you bro's I appreciate that smile

I was doing my daily digging on the bay, and came across the listing after shifting some words around in the search! I saw it and couldn't believe my eyes! Definitely cannot wait for it to get here!

Bruh, that is the come up. You got a steal and a half.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

October 3, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

The only thing that sucks about getting keys cut, is you normally need the master keys to do so.
My girlfriend and I tried making copies of our apartment keys 2 times at Home Depot, and since the keys we were using to get copied were so worn down, the copies didnt work in our doors.

Just a heads up

I had the same problem, it would be a bummer spending $30+ and waiting over a week to get your key only to have it not work.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

October 3, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Hellah Fresh

Time the keys dropping doccy?
October 3, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
TONY.

Time the keys dropping doccy?

12PM PST online, available at our store on Fairfax now.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

October 3, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
Pusha

house keys drop tomorrow, i wonder how much these will go for? then the cost of getting it cut for your door

Not really feelin' these...

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
LUPS

For one key shipped??

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 3, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
lovedmndlife

^ damn thats one heavy key

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

October 3, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
RasterMoshi.

Passing on these because I could've sworn I remember a gold one + other variants coming out too! Maybe those will release soon cool
October 3, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
The Fiasco

26 dollars for a key lmfao fuck outta here. 11 bucks for shipping LMAOOOO you gotta be kidding me. I got fucking Killzone 3 special edition shipped to my house next day for 3.99 from amazon.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 3, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Hellah Fresh

Copped 2 keys but damn shipping is $10.. hopefully that is for the price of receiving some "free" stickers.
October 3, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
bradenjust

cant wait for tony to say how thats what they get charged for shipping because we all know that ups would not charge them 10 bucks to ship something that weighs a few ounces. you could have put 2 or 3 stamps on that box or even an envelope.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

October 3, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
TONY.

cant wait for tony to say how thats what they get charged for shipping because we all know that ups would not charge them 10 bucks to ship something that weighs a few ounces. you could have put 2 or 3 stamps on that box or even an envelope.

Want to PM me your address and I'll take step by step screenshots to show you that the amount you pay for shipping IS what UPS charges us?

USPS has all of our info and I'm just waiting on the green light from them now, I'm thinking two weeks max.

October 3, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
JETS89

Want to PM me your address and I'll take step by step screenshots to show you that the amount you pay for shipping IS what UPS charges us?

Honestly Tony, I don't doubt that IS what they charge you but the main point is if it is, you need to change the way you ship the smaller stuff.

You could ship a key in an envelope. If you're not, you're just being irresponsible. Or maybe you wanna call it "too responsible" because you're providing service beyond what is necessary.
October 3, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
TONY.

Honestly Tony, I don't doubt that IS what they charge you but the main point is if it is, you need to change the way you ship the smaller stuff.

You could ship a key in an envelope. If you're not, you're just being irresponsible. Or maybe you wanna call it "too responsible" because you're providing service beyond what is necessary.

I don't have a say on what we use to ship, I would want nothing more than to have you guys pay 4-5 dollars for shipping, which is what we are striving for by switching to USPS soon.

October 3, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
bridger

Lol at 11 dollars for shipping a key. Yeah I'm sure they don't pocket any money from the shipping charges.
October 3, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
shaunpierrex

I see it says XL mystery boxes were suppose to be shipped today but I never got my...Well, as I was typing this I got the email. So never mind haha.
October 4, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
lovedmndlife

1286 mystery boxes at $100 a pop cool cool gotta take my hat off to nick

October 4, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
supremegod

i got a diamond supply x styles p collab white xl BRAND NEW, hit me up for offers or trades etc,,,, i do like black scale freshjive also huf etc
October 4, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
diamondsare4ever

what the price of a key is almost the price of going to a store and buy a diamond tee
October 4, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
The Fiasco

yo lovedmndlife do you have that picture of Nick whipping is ferrari on fairfax? The one that was memed into 45 dollar lighter sleeve? DMND life bro or whatever.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 4, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
marktrill

LMAOOOO
26 bucks shipped for a key ????
GTFHO
October 4, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
rhombus

Should of jumped on those boxes when I had the chance, ahh!
October 4, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
lovedmndlife

yo lovedmndlife do you have that picture of Nick whipping is ferrari on fairfax? The one that was memed into 45 dollar lighter sleeve? DMND life bro or whatever.

smile

October 4, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
gargamelbaghdad

I don't have a say on what we use to ship, I would want nothing more than to have you guys pay 4-5 dollars for shipping, which is what we are striving for by switching to USPS soon.

USPS? I don't like the $10 shipping like anyone else, but if you guys do switch to USPS, give everyone an option to choose UPS too. I don't like USPS, too much stuff gets lost in transit
October 4, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Cold World

HOOD/CREW HEAT. BURNS. XXL STEEZY
almost 3rd degree.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

Please login first to reply.