Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
PKdaGod

True, Diamond isn't moving that much anymore. Unless you have the really rare stuff.

Weren't the Mac Miller crews going for crazy money?

They were. but they aren't anymore. I guess people got over that collab already.

it was a weak collab and quite frankly mac's hype has died down a lot too...his album was in november and people (aka dickriders) have moved on to a new artist like asap rocky or gibbs
February 9, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
blakplague

that mac miller collab was wack, rarely ever see him wearing diamond. they should do a collab with schoolboy q or freddie gibbs, they actually show up on the home page frequently.

Dude it was, I can't believe those tees and crews were actually selling that much. At least do an official collab with the Misfits or Iron Maiden.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
blakplague

True, Diamond isn't moving that much anymore. Unless you have the really rare stuff.

They were. but they aren't anymore. I guess people got over that collab already.

it was a weak collab and quite frankly mac's hype has died down a lot too...his album was in november and people (aka dickriders) have moved on to a new artist like asap rocky or gibbs

Asap Rocky is getting sick hype. esp because of Blvck Scvle.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
db

suspended

Asap Rocky is getting sick hype. esp because of Blvck Scvle.

definitely. black scale got everyone hopping on asaps dick

February 9, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
.eoJ

Check my thread got some stuff FS

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/165178/
February 9, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
smoothoperator

bored in class, looked on my local craigslist
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clo/2839445550.html
some dude is selling some sample diamond miners already
would cop the miners but thats a drive haha
February 9, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Jpadia6

diamond should collab with dom kennedy shit would be to sick!
February 9, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Futuristic

if anyone has the Diamond Life Girl tee for sale in MEDIUM, any color, hit me up.
looking to buy. will pay good money immediately.
February 9, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
mrh

I got my crewneck today. diamond's putting tags on now, which are also stickers. nice touch cool

also, the sizing is good. a nice TTS slim fit.

you should post a fit pic of it dude. wanna see the difference
February 9, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
low_k3y

ANYBODY HAVE OR KNO WHERE I CAN GET THE OG SIGN TRUCKER HATS??? 2010 SPRING I THINK THEY DROPPED..ANY INFO WOULD B APPRICIATED YALL

I got 1 in black/tiff

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 9, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
lovedmndlife

if anyone has the Diamond Life Girl tee for sale in MEDIUM, any color, hit me up.

TRY DAT1DUDE562

LIFEGIRL

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 9, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Dat1Dude562

TRY DAT1DUDE562

LIFEGIRL

haha, he already did but he wanted a medium not a large.

Selling:
Un Polo longsleeve $27 shipped + 4%
APB Collab $23 shipped + 4%
Deuces Crew $40 shipped + 4%
Peep the thread
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/165340/?#post-3310114

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 9, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
lovedmndlife

^ whoops thought yours was a med, my bad

February 9, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Ppoy

why is there a lot of people selling their collection all of a sudden?
February 9, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Dat1Dude562

im not selling my collection, just a very tiny portion of it.

February 9, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
mkm159

quick, good money, especially if it's rare or kind of rare stuff.
and with this economy and people floating between jobs, some people can do with the extra cash.

still waiting for Moose to get the Spring drop.
shouldn't be long from now.
February 9, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
PKdaGod

because zumiez will start having more of the upcoming season's than in the past. The people willing to drop major $ on diamond want exclusive or old T's the kids in the mall won't be able to get...it's all about exclusivity and the majority of old collections have t's you'll never see again. A GR T from 2 or 3 seasons ago can bring major bucks.
February 9, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Dat1Dude562

because zumiez will start having more of the upcoming season's than in the past. The people willing to drop major $ on diamond want exclusive or old T's the kids in the mall won't be able to get...it's all about exclusivity and the majority of old collections have t's you'll never see again. A GR T from 2 or 3 seasons ago can bring major bucks.

This. I'm selling some old stuff but mostly last years and a little 2010 stuff because I want to get more cash to cop older Diamond. I just like the older stuff a lot better I guess because the stuff coming out now is being so heavily produced that you will still be able to find in like 6 months. I only get their exclusive shit now basically.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
commonflaw

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn't lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn't clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
db

suspended

stocking up for new drops.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
derp1

are all the crews gonna be slim fit now?
February 9, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
AS Kon

edit

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 9, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
AS Kon

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn't lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn't clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

I am about ur size and judging from this pic the fit looks good in my opinion (no homo).I only own one diamond crewneck because of the fact that I dont like the fit but i am glad someone posted a pic of them rocking one because it looks like such a nicer fit. but to each his own i guess.I just checked mine and none have those printing marks that sucks man but if you are far away you can't notice it anyway. it doesn't look that big.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 9, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
InfamousZero

are all the crews gonna be slim fit now?

zumiez isnt getting the slim fit.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 9, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
lovedmndlife

from nicks twitter, i wanna see these

Diamond Supply Co.@NickyDiamondsReply
Retweet

Just designed 16 new tee shirt graphics that I like for Spring '13. Started workin on them at 1pm & just finished. My eyes hurt.

February 9, 2012 @ 10:57 AM
diamondxlacava

Look at this on eBay:

NEW SEASON DIAMOND SUPPLY CO HAT SNAPBACK GRAY/ BLACK SUPREME THE HUNDREDS BBC

http://bit.ly/wQNupc

Is this cat on dope!? Lol still got these in stock online fir retail.. Just thought I'd share that I was like wow

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

February 9, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
diamondxlacava

ANYBODY HAVE OR KNO WHERE I CAN GET THE OG SIGN TRUCKER HATS??? 2010 SPRING I THINK THEY DROPPED..ANY INFO WOULD B APPRICIATED YALL

I got 1 in black/tiff

Damn cuz that's dope! U lettin it go?lol

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

February 9, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
RyeBread

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn’t lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn’t clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

Is this their first season of "slim fitting" or when did they start?
February 9, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
InfamousZero

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn’t lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn’t clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

This is the first season with the new slim fitting crews.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 9, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
blakplague

This is the first season with the new slim fitting crews.

True, looks like the tees are also going to be slim now.

Please login first to reply.