[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

February 08, 2012 @ 20:51:31
PM me with your offer/trades

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 08, 2012 @ 20:59:50
The pocket full of stones crews are starting to make their way to ebay. Seen them going anywhere between 130-155 shipped @_@ ,, Still waiting on mine.. should be here today if im not mistaken. Anyone else get theirs yet?
February 08, 2012 @ 22:14:17
The pocket full of stones crews are starting to make their way to ebay. Seen them going anywhere between 130-155 shipped @_@ ,, Still waiting on mine.. should be here today if im not mistaken. Anyone else get theirs yet?

People are listing them for that much but they are not selling for that much

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 08, 2012 @ 22:22:12

this. you can list something at whatever you'd want, that doesn't mean it's gonna sell at that price point. realistically i'd say the crews would go for about 100 tops and the t's about 55-60
February 08, 2012 @ 22:43:48
I think the "problem" with the shipping department is not really a problem at all. Let's say there's 1,000 orders from the online shop. Of those 1,000, 3 or 4 of the orders are messed up due to random human error (it does happen, everyone makes mistakes). On this forum, we're only gonna hear about the 3 or 4 messed up orders. We aren't gonna hear from the 996 other people who got everything in their order and on time.

So it seems like there's a ton of mistakes in shipping when there really isn't.

This.
I made a $150+ order a while back with tees, and got everything I bought.

The thing about this is that a good business will try to rectify the situations. Think of a restaurant...if the food is prepared wrong but you let them know and they refund some money and are nice about it, you're not likely to run home and tell everybody that the restaurant is awful. You'd probably even eat there again. So if 5/1000 orders are messed up (i'm willing to bet the odds are higher though)...those 5 should be rectified so everybody is happy. Nobody should be surprised to hear "i ordered my stuff and got it right and on time." But if they did their business right, you WOULD be surprised to hear "they fucked it up." Unfortunately, nobody who has dealt with them enough would be.

But just to clarify, I'm down with Diamond, I like their products and all of that. I'd just prefer to order from somewhere else if it was an option.

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

February 09, 2012 @ 00:10:40
I got my crewneck today. diamond's putting tags on now, which are also stickers. nice touch smokeyface

also, the sizing is good. a nice TTS slim fit.
February 09, 2012 @ 00:39:42
grizzly p-rod signature grip

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

February 09, 2012 @ 00:57:36

yea I got my tees in on monday. good luck with yours bro.
February 09, 2012 @ 00:59:38
I got my crewneck today. diamond's putting tags on now, which are also stickers. nice touch smokeyface

Yea i noticed that too, more bang for your buck. yea If you look at the plastic bags it'll say "S/S" pretty sure it means Slim Size.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:00:36

this. you can list something at whatever you'd want, that doesn't mean it's gonna sell at that price point. realistically i'd say the crews would go for about 100 tops and the t's about 55-60

True, Diamond isn't moving that much anymore. Unless you have the really rare stuff.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:15:29
True, Diamond isn't moving that much anymore. Unless you have the really rare stuff.

Weren't the Mac Miller crews going for crazy money?
February 09, 2012 @ 01:22:09
that mac miller collab was wack, rarely ever see him wearing diamond. they should do a collab with schoolboy q or freddie gibbs, they actually show up on the home page frequently.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:37:30
Anybody know if the store still has some pillows left? And the retail price on them.
Originally posted by Inactive User

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 09, 2012 @ 01:40:08

They were. but they aren't anymore. I guess people got over that collab already.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:41:40
Ayyyyyy!!!! Fuckin EARL IS BACKKKKKK. ofwgkta

February 09, 2012 @ 01:42:10

They were. but they aren't anymore. I guess people got over that collab already.

it was a weak collab and quite frankly mac's hype has died down a lot too...his album was in november and people (aka dickriders) have moved on to a new artist like asap rocky or gibbs
February 09, 2012 @ 01:42:19
that mac miller collab was wack, rarely ever see him wearing diamond. they should do a collab with schoolboy q or freddie gibbs, they actually show up on the home page frequently.

Dude it was, I can't believe those tees and crews were actually selling that much. At least do an official collab with the Misfits or Iron Maiden.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:43:30

it was a weak collab and quite frankly mac's hype has died down a lot too...his album was in november and people (aka dickriders) have moved on to a new artist like asap rocky or gibbs

Asap Rocky is getting sick hype. esp because of Blvck Scvle.
February 09, 2012 @ 01:59:08

Asap Rocky is getting sick hype. esp because of Blvck Scvle.

definitely. black scale got everyone hopping on asaps dick

February 09, 2012 @ 02:29:38
Check my thread got some stuff FS

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/165178/
February 09, 2012 @ 02:39:39
bored in class, looked on my local craigslist
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clo/2839445550.html
some dude is selling some sample diamond miners already
would cop the miners but thats a drive haha
February 09, 2012 @ 02:50:55
diamond should collab with dom kennedy shit would be to sick!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2012 @ 03:17:20
if anyone has the Diamond Life Girl tee for sale in MEDIUM, any color, hit me up.
looking to buy. will pay good money immediately.
February 09, 2012 @ 03:25:01

you should post a fit pic of it dude. wanna see the difference
February 09, 2012 @ 03:31:40
ANYBODY HAVE OR KNO WHERE I CAN GET THE OG SIGN TRUCKER HATS??? 2010 SPRING I THINK THEY DROPPED..ANY INFO WOULD B APPRICIATED YALL

I got 1 in black/tiff

February 09, 2012 @ 03:41:05
if anyone has the Diamond Life Girl tee for sale in MEDIUM, any color, hit me up.

TRY DAT1DUDE562

LIFEGIRL

February 09, 2012 @ 03:49:16

TRY DAT1DUDE562

LIFEGIRL

haha, he already did but he wanted a medium not a large.

Selling:
Un Polo longsleeve $27 shipped + 4%
APB Collab $23 shipped + 4%
Deuces Crew $40 shipped + 4%
Peep the thread
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/165340/?#post-3310114

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 09, 2012 @ 04:10:57
^ whoops thought yours was a med, my bad

February 09, 2012 @ 04:34:28
why is there a lot of people selling their collection all of a sudden?
Please login first to reply.
x