Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 24, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
LUPS

I have the rosary that was printed on the Diamond blanks.
Hip tag has bleed though

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 24, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
jamessrod

Dennis or Tony,

When do the new sweatpants ship out?

Thanks fam.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

September 24, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
DENN!S

Dennis or Tony,

When do the new sweatpants ship out?

Thanks fam.

Tony would know best, but I would assume sometime soon.
I have the rosary that was printed on the Diamond blanks.
Hip tag has bleed though

That was one of my favorites. The black on black.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 24, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Richboy 100 million

@denns hey are there any new collabs on the horizon?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

September 24, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
rumee24

Nice pickups @itsjem. Yeah I've always loved the Blvck collabs. Anybody still have their OG rosary tee?

I just got one on the bay the other day for 40.
September 24, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
TONY.

Lol @ the $90 + Rape shipping and tax price tag for a little embroidered diamond.

Inb4 "we used only the highest quality materials".
They're already pocketing plenty of money of the rape shipping charges so why the rape prices?
Whatever #diamondlife

We don't "pocket" any money from the shipping charges.

Tony,

When do the sweatpants ship out?

Start shipping them out today.

*USPS hit us back up and they want to work with us, hopefully we can get that up and running soon for you guys.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 24, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
blakplague

Lol @ the $90 + Rape shipping and tax price tag for a little embroidered diamond.

They're already pocketing plenty of money of the rape shipping charges so why the rape prices?
Whatever #diamondlife

Tony,

*USPS hit us back up and they want to work with us, hopefully we can get that up and running soon for you guys.

Fuck yes!!!
Also are you guys coming out with anymore made in LA brilliant jeans in raw?
September 24, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
FairfaxNative

Whatever #diamondlife

Tony,

Yes please, USPS. They are quicker and cheaper, i dont know y companies dont use them more often. I ship shirts for $3 using usps, via ups they are like 8-10 bucks and take 3-4 days longer.
September 24, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
LUPS

The prices will still be around the same if you're ordering more than just a t-shirt.
USPS is much faster to deliver the stuff, but to ship a hoodie still costs about $10-$11

September 24, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
DENN!S

The prices will still be around the same if you're ordering more than just a t-shirt.
USPS is much faster to deliver the stuff, but to ship a hoodie still costs about $10-$11

It depends on the service. UPS is much faster on expedited IMO and it's also more reliable and provides more detailed tracking...which is why a lot of businesses such as Amazon use it...less liability on their end...but yeah I agree that USPS can be less money for low weight items.

Anyway, we just dropped the Kush longsleeve tee. Here's the link: http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/

September 24, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
oo135

It depends on the service. UPS is much faster on expedited IMO and it's also more reliable and provides more detailed tracking...which is why a lot of businesses such as Amazon use it...less liability on their end...but yeah I agree that USPS can be less money for low weight items.

Anyway, we just dropped the Kush longsleeve tee. Here's the link: http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/

didn't this come out already? lol
September 24, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
oo135

^nvm long sleeve. my bad
September 24, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
BIGOH

Selling both hoodys XL need these gone

WTB NOTHING

September 24, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
JuanBeesknees

real diamond heads hit me up, no rape just cleaning out unworn clothes
EDIT:LARGE
September 24, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
bradenjust

Selling both hoodys XL need these gone

shit I like those how much you want?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

September 24, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
LUPS

Well i can say that that when i order from Diamond now, UPS takes over a week.
USPS takes 2-3 days, normally 2 from Cali to MA.

September 24, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
midwestmedinz

Diamond just isnt what it used to be. Fuckin sad too. I just cant stand seeing some 12 year old lil shit at the skatepark with the same snapback as me... I cant stand going into the mall, no where near a Zumiez and someone asking if I got a rare collab or rare drop at fuckin Zumiez. The other day some fool was SHOCKED that Diamond did a collab with Wiz when I had my tee on... SMH. Its just a real bummer to people that really thought the Diamond Life was exclusive

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

September 24, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
zeanzheldon

^^^ just wear what u like.
September 24, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
vafins

if you wear size small in diamond PM me I have 3 shirts that dont fit and I will let them go cheap they are the diamond misfits collab

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

September 24, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Cold World

Diamond just isnt what it used to be. Fuckin sad too. I just cant stand seeing some 12 year old lil shit at the skatepark with the same snapback as me... I cant stand going into the mall, no where near a Zumiez and someone asking if I got a rare collab or rare drop at fuckin Zumiez. The other day some fool was SHOCKED that Diamond did a collab with Wiz when I had my tee on... SMH. Its just a real bummer to people that really thought the Diamond Life was exclusive

Lol. Its always cool seeing new people say this. Its 2012. Ive been feeling the noise since 2006. Back when you couldnt get a diamond tee. Broken record.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

September 24, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
lovedmndlife

EXACTLY

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 24, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
midwestmedinz

EXACTLY

MUCH easier said from Australia.

Try seein a ground of frat boys riding longboards with sandals and all wearing differnt colorways of the newest Diamond x Spitta tee. Seen it 2 days ago.

September 24, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
midwestmedinz

Lol. Its always cool seeing new people say this. Its 2012. Ive been feeling the noise since 2006. Back when you couldnt get a diamond tee. Broken record.

I worked at a Zumiez in 2008... My main job was to unload the trucks and do inventory. Back then there was 3 differnt Diamond Tees in my local zumiez. Only 3. And I'd buy those bitches before they even hit the floor. Thats how I got my Diamond Eyes, Riding Neon, and OG script. Now theres entire walls filled with GR releases... just sucks man

September 25, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
lovedmndlife

EXACTLY

MUCH easier said from Australia.

Try seein a ground of frat boys riding longboards with sandals and all wearing differnt colorways of the newest Diamond x Spitta tee. Seen it 2 days ago.

Yeah thats true i dont see any diamond over here where i am, although it has become available up in Brisbane and down in Melbourne

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 25, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
DENN!S

I see Ralph Lauren everywhere and that's one of my favorite brands. I see soccer mom's wearing Nike Frees and I love those. I've seen nerds get wedgies in their Levi's. I've seen some pretty corny people wear Supreme too.

I still wear all the above.

End of the day, wear what YOU like.

It's still and has just been Nick solo, hand designing everything for the last 15 years. That is rare in this industry.

Yes, the company has grown over the 15 years, and we're blessed for that. It's allowed me and others to join the team, it's allowed us to have a sick new warehouse/office (quicker shipping, better quality products), and it's allowed us to overall be a better company.

I appreciate all of the true lifers who have rolled with us over the years. And that's coming from somebody who has been a Diamond lifer for over 6 years and met Nick originally on these very forums.

Thank you for the continued support. Respect.

As Frank Sinatra said "The Best is Yet to Come..."

September 25, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
LUPS

Well said, Dennis

September 25, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
whitecotton

Slow clap for dennis.
September 25, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
TONY.

I see Ralph Lauren everywhere and that's one of my favorite brands. I see soccer mom's wearing Nike Frees and I love those. I've seen nerds get wedgies in their Levi's. I've seen some pretty corny people wear Supreme too.

I still wear all the above.

End of the day, wear what YOU like.

It's still and has just been Nick solo, hand designing everything for the last 15 years. That is rare in this industry.

Yes, the company has grown over the 15 years, and we're blessed for that. It's allowed me and others to join the team, it's allowed us to have a sick new warehouse/office (quicker shipping, better quality products), and it's allowed us to overall be a better company.

I appreciate all of the true lifers who have rolled with us over the years. And that's coming from somebody who has been a Diamond lifer for over 6 years and met Nick originally on these very forums.

Thank you for the continued support. Respect.

As Frank Sinatra said "The Best is Yet to Come..."

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 25, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
The Fiasco

tbh Dennis, I feel that the designs have gone way downhill since Diamond started blowing up like it has. I haven't felt anything since like Spring 2011 or whenever smoke rings came out. That was my last Diamond purchase. The designs and colorways now are pretty corny IMO. I think that camo that was part of fall was one of the ugliest camos I have ever seen in my life but that's just my opinion. I still follow the brand and support it. Love seeing the success that Nick has achieved. I wanna visit the DiamondMine one day if possible. But I just don't feel the same passion in the designs that Nick was putting in when I first got into Diamond. That's all my opinion though. I look forward to seeing what the brand has to offer.

The Grizzly brand is killing it though. I love all of the designs that are put out through that line.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 25, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
FairfaxNative

Mystery boxes coming soon.....

Please login first to reply.