August 22, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
niickyrozay

I'm not sure who else has one but I have a black/red size small.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

August 22, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
akcleveland

I'm in a huge mental debate on whether or not I should pop the tag off my SAS tee. I really want too, and I already debagged it. It's the first collab I've ever copped and part of me wants to just fold it up nicely and stick in a drawer and part of me wants to rock the shit out of it. I should've got 2.

instagram: akcleveland1

August 22, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Barbecue Brennon

I'm in a huge mental debate on whether or not I should pop the tag off my SAS tee. I really want too, and I already debagged it. It's the first collab I've ever copped and part of me wants to just fold it up nicely and stick in a drawer and part of me wants to rock the shit out of it. I should've got 2.

It's already out of the bag, wear that shit, anyone can put a tag back on if you know where to find a gun to do it.. (kmart) lol any place with clothing really.
August 22, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
alexp127

suspended

got some extra fairfax gear in size medium!
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/179250/
August 22, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
sjohnnnn

Damn dude droping 90 on a mac miller tee ahah
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-x-Mac-Miller-T-Shirt-in-Gray-Large-/320965061339?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4abb022adb#ht_500wt_1288

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
@krazyfodubz

Rock that ish bro!!! I'm picking one up and can't wait to wear it.

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

August 22, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
LovelessCity

They have a few sizes left in the Camo Chinos on Karmaloop for $85 if anyone missed out on them..l

I dunno why, but they look kinda ugly in the KL pics.

Yea, i was thinking that too when i saw them. I own a pair and they look wayyy fresher than those pics make em look.

Yea, I think the "models" on the site just make them look weird...
August 22, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
morsz

He says he's a user on hypebeast. Find him and murder him!

Its me, lmao, you got a problem or something?

Oh and by the way, I copped a couple of the fairfax natives tees, palm tree tees and a certified lifers tee. I will not be selling the shirts probably because my friend could not make it and if offering insane money for this for some reason. Sorry I couldn't deliver.

lmfao none of the tees were that exclusive faggot
It would of been hilarious if all he got was Diamond Player shirts, and Mind Over Matter shirts. Haha. This kid on another video of a mystery box unboxing he got 3 player tees, and 4 mind of matter tees, and a think brilliant tee. Terrible box besides the think brilliant.

God damn you bitch a lot. I only kept two of the shirts and sold the rest, made $150. I rarely now wear Diamond because everybody fucking wears it, and I have to capitalize on the financial value I can get from this. Next year I am buying 10+ boxes, and there is nothing you can do about it, so, fuck you.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
morsz

Oh and by the way, I copped a couple of the fairfax natives tees, palm tree tees and a certified lifers tee. I will not be selling the shirts probably because my friend could not make it and if offering insane money for this for some reason. Sorry I couldn't deliver.

Show me mystery boxes that had exclusive tees. The Wiz Collab? I rather get my mystery box I got then to get a Wiz Collab and some player tees. Actually, never mind, because they will still be selling easy for $30+ because some people are fucking dumb.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Zee3

lol @ capitalizing on financial value and faking buying 10 boxes when its hard enough to get 1 if they ever come out again

also, not everyone wears diamond exclusives. it's just like wearing jordans.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:37 AM

Inactive

Copped a palm tree medium in tif for 80$ shiipped yeee .
August 22, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
zeanzheldon

I'm kinda shocked at how much these palm tees are goin for.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
rumee24

same here. I'd sell mine but I love it too much <3
August 22, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
lovedmndlife

i know one went on the bay earlier for $87, i really cant wait for my 2 to arrive, finally didnt have to pay rape

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 22, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
zeanzheldon

Like I copped one for $50 shipped and thought that was enough. lol
August 22, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
DENN!S

Is Diamond sponsoring this new Styles P project? Styles P x Diamond Collab? That might be nice.

Yes, we were banging our new anthem in Nick's hotel room in vegas...haha it's so ill.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 22, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
lovedmndlife

i paid $90 for 2 shipped out here to aus

August 22, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
zeanzheldon

Pretty good deal considering shipping and all.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
lovedmndlife

Pretty good deal considering shipping and all.

yup i was happy, plus it helped the shirts retailed for $30 instead of $36 and @niickyrozay didnt charge me any extra which was great

August 22, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
natemiller09

Just picked up the blue diamond backpack today. Anyone have any input on them? I'm gonna use it for school mostly. Any other recommendations for backpacks that are good for holding books and binders?

{Edit}
Just purchased a sick dakine bag.
Sorry diamond. Hahaa
August 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
BIGOH

Got my palm for 50 shipped from Nicky was like copping online plus 5 bucks thanks again Nicky

And thanks Simone for the link

WTB NOTHING

August 22, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
OAKrah

just a heads up for y'all, cause i know y'all ain't dumb but don't buy from this dude on ebay "taghizadeh15"...he has the fakest hats it hurts my eyes lol....stickers on the hats like new eras haha....this is the type of site he get's his shit from http://www.2012wholesalesnapbackhats.com/diamond-supply-co-snapback-c-132.html?page=1&sort=20a

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

August 22, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
sjohnnnn

really pissed my SAS order didint go through...

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
BIGOH

I was gonna sell mine recently but decided to keep its to ill

WTB NOTHING

August 22, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
sjohnnnn

I was gonna sell mine recently but decided to keep its to ill

Yeah i dont think id sell mine if i had it! its way too clean!

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
akcleveland

It would of been hilarious if all he got was Diamond Player shirts, and Mind Over Matter shirts. Haha. This kid on another video of a mystery box unboxing he got 3 player tees, and 4 mind of matter tees, and a think brilliant tee. Terrible box besides the think brilliant.

God damn you bitch a lot. I only kept two of the shirts and sold the rest, made $150. I rarely now wear Diamond because everybody fucking wears it, and I have to capitalize on the financial value I can get from this. Next year I am buying 10+ boxes, and there is nothing you can do about it, so, fuck you.

Nothing against you or anything , but I hope the warehouse guys fuck you over big time if you actually buy 10+ boxes.

instagram: akcleveland1

August 22, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
elixir

^hahahaha! This.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
Black Adam

lol @ capitalizing on financial value and faking buying 10 boxes when its hard enough to get 1 if they ever come out again

also, not everyone wears diamond exclusives. it's just like wearing jordans.
This kids a faggot. Lying about getting 10 boxes and shit. looking frail as fuck.

edit: I'm gonna stay on topic so... Are all palm tees v-necks? I want one but if it's a v-neck no thanks. Really wishing i got the SAS tee. Shot out to all my fam that copped the sas tee.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
supremegod

that sucks im sorry, one of hottest diamond shirts in my mind
August 22, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
supremegod

anyone got XL diamond HOODIES they wanna sell? PM me im trying to buy some, dont PM me unless you got XL Hoodies,

Please login first to reply.