Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 16, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
sjohnnnn

They had Fillmore tanks 3 weeks ago i think it was when the grizzly tees dropped?. It was way in the back tho up stairs.

سبحان

August 16, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Not too bad of a deal.

Link

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

August 16, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
@krazyfodubz

@dennis is the Palm tee dropping in a Tiff colorway or was that a VIP only thing.. Please let me know.

Thanks,

David

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

August 16, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
@krazyfodubz

@sjohnnnn I think @bigoh is checking on a Filmore tank for his lady... Good looking out though.

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

August 16, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
supremegod

PM me paying ALOT for someone to pickup a fairfax natives snapback this weekend, paypal ready i cover everything and give you extra $ too, I only live 40 miles from LA also, cheap shipping!
August 16, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
sjohnnnn

@krazyfodubz yeah they were tanks for the ladies aha I was going to grab one for my girl but didn't have enough cash. I was surprise to see them there it was aug 1st aha

سبحان

August 16, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Bradley

Tony or Dennis, is there any way we could get a preview of all the Fairfax Native stuff is dropping. I know most of it has been posted on instagram but is there like a catalog preview?

No catalog...but here's what's dropping:
-Palm Trees (Tees & Tanks)

-Certified Lifers

-Bout That Life Tees

-Fairfax Natives Tees
-"Star of David" Tees

-Fairfax Natives Hats

Damn, so no hoodies that's shitty. Looks like I'm only copping palm trees then.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Zee3

whos picking up palm trees tmw?

PM me. i need a yellow
August 16, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
@krazyfodubz

@krazyfodubz yeah they were tanks for the ladies aha I was going to grab one for my girl but didn't have enough cash. I was surprise to see them there it was aug 1st aha

Ohhhh!! Haha Yea now I kinda wish I woulda copped one for wifey. Anybody else on here got there girl rocking DSC?? Any lady "heat/grails" ever drop, besides the Fillmore of course.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Bradley

Ohhhh!! Haha Yea now I kinda wish I woulda copped one for wifey. Anybody else on here got there girl rocking DSC?? Any lady "heat/grails" ever drop, besides the Fillmore of course.

That's the 1st IMO the mined over matter is always a classic also.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
sjohnnnn

Haha yeah me too.... To me that's the only grill tee I like from dsc I've seen a couple tees like there v necks and they just look odd on a girl..

سبحان

August 16, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
@krazyfodubz

Oh yea I forgot about the Mined tank, gonna try and find one of those.. I really wanna get her a "Diamond Life" hoodie. Actually I wouldn't mind getting one for myself in black.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
Bradley

Oh yea I forgot about the Mined tank, gonna try and find one of those.. I really wanna get her a "Diamond Life" hoodie. Actually I wouldn't mind getting one for myself in black.

I actually saw some of the matter tanks at Zumiez the other day.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
diamondlifekid

when the j. valentine collab dropped there was some for the girls as well
August 16, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
DENN!S

@dennis is the Palm tee dropping in a Tiff colorway or was that a VIP only thing.. Please let me know.

Thanks,

David

Correct, no tiff. I'm not sure if that was a 1 of 1 for Nick (probably haha), or just the filter. The colors that are dropping are grey, black, white, and banana.

Tony or Dennis, is there any way we could get a preview of all the Fairfax Native stuff is dropping. I know most of it has been posted on instagram but is there like a catalog preview?

Damn, so no hoodies that's shitty. Looks like I'm only copping palm trees then.

Yeah no fleece on this drop.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 16, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
BIGOH

my girl has a unpolo shirt from that ny drop a couple years ago

WTB NOTHING

August 16, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
JETS89

If someone can do a Canadian lifer a favor here and pick me up a banana tank/tee in a size L, I'd be forever grateful.

I could trade an orange Willie tee or pay $$$

PM me?
August 16, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
rumee24

Can someone pick me up one of the palm trees in gray? someone PM me and I'll have money on hand cool
and on topic of the diamond for girls, I see some girls around where I live looking like everyone that has swag since they just started selling it at my local zumiez and it's just sad. some of the stuff for the girls is pretty cool but it just bothers me that everyone owns diamond now sad
August 16, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
yooooo

are the Diamond shirts at Pacsun shirts from older seasons or just shirts that didnt make it?
August 16, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
rumee24

are the Diamond shirts at Pacsun shirts from older seasons or just shirts that didnt make it?

someone said a few pages back and it's supposed to be older seasons that are redone just for pacsun. something like that.
August 16, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
DENN!S

They are designs made exclusively for Pacsun.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 16, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
diamondlifekid

i really want one of those texas tees from this houston sneaker summit. anybody got one? sz L
August 16, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
lovedmndlife

i really want one of those texas tees from this houston sneaker summit. anybody got one? sz L

i wouldnt mind one too

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 16, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Dat1Dude562

They are previous designs made exclusively for Pacsun.

Fixed

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

August 16, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
niickyrozay

Dennis what about the Un Polo pocket tees? Those aren't dropping with the natives stuff?

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

August 16, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
jamessrod

No catalog...but here's what's dropping:
-Palm Trees (Tees & Tanks)

-Certified Lifers

-Bout That Life Tees

-Fairfax Natives Tees
-"Star of David" Tees

-Fairfax Natives Hats

Thank you for takin the time to gather these and post it all! I'll for sure be down early Saturday to cop some tees and a snap! Do you know If Fairfax will have a decently sized shipment of all of this or is a small shipment? Thanks again for posting all the pics!

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

August 17, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
These Geez

The palm tees come in yellow?

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

August 17, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
LUPS

Reading is fundamental ^^^^

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 17, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
@krazyfodubz

Thanks @dennis. Tiff woulda been way to ill!!! Haha

August 17, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
supremegod

Alright so I am going to need to compile a list of what shirts/hats to get this saturday(Assuming there is no limit). So if you guys that want something you have to send me another message with the shirt/hat you want. My formula that I am going to use is:

Price of Item that you want+$15 for my expenses(Gas,not going to work, shipping,etc.)

NOTE: I may need to have a small down payment of 5 dollars by paypal(Mainly because If I buy a shirt and the person who wants it flakes) but I dont know yet.

Here is my ebay history if you want to look at it: http://myworld.ebay.com/electronic_deals818

But what if you don't send the shirts and just keep the 5? I think if they flake you can still resale for way more then its worth.

Cause that is not me, I believe in karma way too much to scam people out of 5 bucks, but anyways I am just thinking of just buying what I can and just flipping them, but a lot of people want this collab.
hey text me bro 949 - 212 - 6529 please @morsz for this sataurday

Please login first to reply.