[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

August 09, 2012 @ 06:27:03
Just came back from Knott's. I saw some kids wearing fake Diamond snapbacks smh. Fuckin Ebay.

howd you know they were fake? blushing
August 09, 2012 @ 06:35:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Had to see it for my own eyes at Pac Sun. Aren't they a surf shop? or moto? or UFC? when did they become street?
Just the flavor of the minute I guess.
Pac Sun? Please leave this forum.

I think he is pointing out how bad Pac Sun is...
August 09, 2012 @ 06:37:42
Nice Diamond Dunks Lups! I'm jealous.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 09, 2012 @ 07:01:51

سبحان

August 09, 2012 @ 07:17:06
Just came back from Knott's. I saw some kids wearing fake Diamond snapbacks smh. Fuckin Ebay.

howd you know they were fake? blushing

First off they had the sticker.
Second the shape of the hat is a bit odd. The fake hats make people's heads seem too square.
Third the stitching was bad haha.
August 09, 2012 @ 07:18:39

Wondering if this is legit.
August 09, 2012 @ 07:21:32
@blakplague foreal id hop on it right now if it was legit

سبحان

August 09, 2012 @ 07:31:41
@blakplague foreal id hop on it right now if it was legit

I just looked up those tees, found those exact cws on a fake site. Fuuuh I swear they released too many cws of this tee, after awhile its hard to remember which are legit. blinkyeyes
August 09, 2012 @ 07:36:37
yeah i feel just realizing that now aha they even got orange right

سبحان

August 09, 2012 @ 07:46:33
I think its main weakness is that its such an easy design to reproduce. Not to mention that CC is made overseas, which I'm sure helps counterfeiters in a way.
August 09, 2012 @ 07:55:50

Not legit. Ordered a couple and sent them back. They have a crooks & castles neck tag instead of the diamond print and the design lacks a lot of detail compared to the real ones.
August 09, 2012 @ 08:03:08

Not legit. Ordered a couple and sent them back. They have a crooks & castles neck tag instead of the diamond print and the design lacks a lot of detail compared to the real ones.

Such as? I just noticed that the seller has 1 neg feedback for selling fake stuff.
August 09, 2012 @ 08:12:29
Didn't leave feedback, dude was cool about the whole thing. For sure fake tho, if you buy one for whatever reason and compare it to a real one, you'll see the details in the print are off and like I said, the tag isn't the right one. I didn't even open the plastic crooks & castles plastic it came in...real ones came in the regular clear bag with the diamond label sticker.
August 09, 2012 @ 08:31:40
How weird, how did the Diamond tag look like? Cause from what I saw the stitching on the tag was sloppy.
August 09, 2012 @ 12:19:32
Nice Diamond Dunks Lups! I'm jealous.

Thanks sir.
Been a long time coming to find a pair i wanted that wasnt beat up and was in my size for a good price.
I had to sell some really nice Diamond pieces to get them, but whatever.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 09, 2012 @ 13:31:35
Can someone please tell me how the boardshorts fit? I am a waist size 30 and was wondering if I should size up to 32 or not? an ebay auction says that they kinda fit small but every opinion matters. thanks heads.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

August 09, 2012 @ 13:45:25
^Size up

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 09, 2012 @ 14:50:29
Can someone please tell me how the boardshorts fit? I am a waist size 30 and was wondering if I should size up to 32 or not? an ebay auction says that they kinda fit small but every opinion matters. thanks heads.

i would go for the 32
August 09, 2012 @ 15:10:09
Had to see it for my own eyes at Pac Sun. Aren't they a surf shop? or moto? or UFC? when did they become street?
Just the flavor of the minute I guess.
Pac Sun? Please leave this forum.

Not pumped to see it or Crooks there Guess every brand has their price, that they will sell-out for.
August 09, 2012 @ 16:40:59
Fellas, for Diamond tanks, do you stay with the same size you get in tees or size up/down? Thanks.
August 09, 2012 @ 17:10:49
fillmore lions. blood money. Wiz. XL go get em.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177684/
August 09, 2012 @ 17:14:49
Fellas, for Diamond tanks, do you stay with the same size you get in tees or size up/down? Thanks.

I go TTS. Keep in mind that the tanks fit a bit longer, but it depends on how you want it to fit. But you should probably go TTS

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

August 09, 2012 @ 17:22:52

I go TTS. Keep in mind that the tanks fit a bit longer, but it depends on how you want it to fit. But you should probably go TTS

I go down one size because the tanks are pretty long.
August 09, 2012 @ 17:31:17

I go down one size because the tanks are pretty long.

Thanks fellas. Much appreciated.
August 09, 2012 @ 18:37:24

I go TTS.

August 09, 2012 @ 18:38:22

Stoked on these. New all over graphic technology Fillmore Wheels By Diamond Supply Co. The graphic is actually inside the wheel so it doesn't rub off.

Spring Teaser too.

August 09, 2012 @ 18:57:29
Anyone get shipping info on the Kemp collab?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

August 09, 2012 @ 19:04:47
Anyone get shipping info on the Kemp collab?

The guys are packaging them all up right now, shipping info will be sent out tonight.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

August 09, 2012 @ 19:05:21
We teamed up with Holland's premier beer company Heineken for this collaborative tee shirt only available at the Heineken Concert series starting this month.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

August 09, 2012 @ 19:07:14
Dam no online release wack

WTB NOTHING

Please login first to reply.
x