February 4, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
InfamousZero

shipping issues/problems/rates with Dmnd has been around for many years. There's been some improvements but still needs some work. I know Nick said last year or two that they will be switching to USPS flat rate or something so shipping would be cheaper and or faster. I wish we can get some updates. Atleast from Tones who used to be on this board a lot but not since he started working at the Dmnd store.

Tony just confirmed last page or so that Diamond will not be offering USPS because they did not want to work with Diamond, so no USPS.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 4, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
ecluts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-Fimore-Lion-Crew-Navy-2XL-Supreme-Box-Logo-Camp-Safari-/140695585221?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item20c21c41c5#ht_500wt_1094

^ saw the other crew of this posted and personally liked it, anyone know if this is a legit design or drop that happened.
Just wondering because i dont want to drop that kind of cash on something thats fake diamond, screw that
February 4, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
InfamousZero

damn that's a dope crew but def not 85 dollars dope. damn that design is so hyped.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 4, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
ecluts

agreed, but my birthdays comin up soon who knows, my parents might be feeling generous
February 4, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
jplarr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-Fimore-Lion-Crew-Navy-2XL-Supreme-Box-Logo-Camp-Safari-/140695585221?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item20c21c41c5#ht_500wt_1094

^ saw the other crew of this posted and personally liked it, anyone know if this is a legit design or drop that happened.
Just wondering because i dont want to drop that kind of cash on something thats fake diamond, screw that
Yeah the design came out like last year sometime.
February 4, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
diamondlifekid

came out in 2010
February 4, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
Fusion

lol @ people bitchen about a $10 dollar shipping charge.

haha sorry some of aren't running around with cash drippin out of our pockets.
10 bucks is definitely not something I'm gonna throw on fuckin shipping.

what I can do with $10 (actually $11.50 but ok let's round it to $10):
3 gallons of gas or lunch (for 2 days actually) or a couple items of groceries, etc.

again, why pay 10 bucks when I can just wait a little longer and save myself some money by ordering it from Moose.

I don't have $$$$$ dripping out of my pockets either lol , shipping is all a part of business man, do you know how long it probably takes them to fill an order? think of all the running around they have to do just to get all your shit right. Not to mention then they have to make the box, print the shipping label, package your shit up with the correct invoice and so on. Your basically buying there time and energy is the way I look at it.

this.

Yes.

February 4, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
AS Kon

are you serious dude? I really have to qoute this because it is so easy to find out information like this without asking.

lmao. all this fake diamond talk is hysterical.

No shit man. *slaps forehead*

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 4, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
AS Kon

omfg really?

February 4, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
GrimeyAssLos

Is anybody following biebel on instagram, in his news feed he liked a pic by some chick, (who's username I can't remember) the pic was of all these Dmnd baby clothes with the blue dmnd tag, little rollie T,s and shit, I shoulda posted I when I found it, now I can't find it, friend of nicks? Cause he liked it too, any one finds it post I up for me

@msqueza
February 4, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
mkm159

3 gallons of gas or lunch (for 2 days actually) or a couple items of groceries, etc.

again, why pay 10 bucks when I can just wait a little longer and save myself some money by ordering it from Moose.

I don't have $$$$$ dripping out of my pockets either lol , shipping is all a part of business man, do you know how long it probably takes them to fill an order? think of all the running around they have to do just to get all your shit right. Not to mention then they have to make the box, print the shipping label, package your shit up with the correct invoice and so on. Your basically buying there time and energy is the way I look at it.

of course shipping is all part of a business. however, based off SO many Diamond experiences and so many complaints, I'm pretty sure there is no running around to get our shit right around there lol
so if I'm gonna "buy their time" for $11.50, then I would hope that everything runs smoothly.

but why would I pay $11.50 for shipping on some Diamond shirts that may or may not arrive to my house and also, may or may not be the right shirts. With Diamond shipping, you have a 50/50 chance of getting your shit.
So ya, if I'm gonna pay frikkin $11.50 for shipping, I sure as hell would hope that my package would arrive at my house with the right stuff in a decent amount of time, not some shit like 2-3 weeks later.

It's a shame that a Diamond Supply Co., a very successful business, doesn't have a proper shipping department. As they got bigger and bigger, I would think that shipping would improve over time.

But anyways, that is why I will not be paying $11.50 for shipping.
I MIGHT pay that much on other sites where customer service is great and the shipping department is fine, but ya not risking it here.
February 4, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
dalek

February 4, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Okay.

time to have a baby.....

where the azn girls at

February 4, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
lovedmndlife

Cheers god's son and dalek

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 4, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
polorl901

Do anybody got the iron maiden crewneck ??? PM ME if you do !!!
February 4, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Mormur

can anyone tell me what shirt this is? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-S-S-TEE-WHITE-SIZE-SMALL-/200668670653?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2eb8c8eabd
February 4, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Fusion

anyone know how the simpliciy crewneck fits???

Yes.

February 4, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
lovedmndlife

pappa nicky

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 4, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
low_k3y

can anyone tell me what shirt this is? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-S-S-TEE-WHITE-SIZE-SMALL-/200668670653?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2eb8c8eabd

Can't remember the season/yr but it's official Diamond tho if ur thinkin bout coppin

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 5, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Mormur

I like the shirt but I'm a size large lol
February 5, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
AS Kon

Who's watching the fight tonight?? who ya'll got?

February 5, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
low_k3y

The first few sections of my thread are for ya'll. Lemme know what ur offers are on the stuff u like through a PM.

Link to thread

Thanks

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 5, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
phonixtarheels

Hopefully this pic shows up. But I just got this via eBay for $36 with shipping. It's a Knoxx Diamond collab from a bit ago.

February 5, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
worthyjarb

of course shipping is all part of a business. however, based off SO many Diamond experiences and so many complaints, I'm pretty sure there is no running around to get our shit right around there lol
so if I'm gonna "buy their time" for $11.50, then I would hope that everything runs smoothly.

but why would I pay $11.50 for shipping on some Diamond shirts that may or may not arrive to my house and also, may or may not be the right shirts. With Diamond shipping, you have a 50/50 chance of getting your shit.
So ya, if I'm gonna pay frikkin $11.50 for shipping, I sure as hell would hope that my package would arrive at my house with the right stuff in a decent amount of time, not some shit like 2-3 weeks later.

It's a shame that a Diamond Supply Co., a very successful business, doesn't have a proper shipping department. As they got bigger and bigger, I would think that shipping would improve over time.

But anyways, that is why I will not be paying $11.50 for shipping.
I MIGHT pay that much on other sites where customer service is great and the shipping department is fine, but ya not risking it here.

You're probably one of those kids who start emailing a company 'WHERE IS MY ORDER???!!" fives minutes after ordering from them. I've ordered from Diamond almost every season and I get my stuff within 3-4 days, never had a problem.
February 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
lilg1105

suspended

got a brand new out of bag red embroidered og script crewneck only tried on once it was too big
February 5, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
derp1

got a brand new out of bag red embroidered og script crewneck only tried on once it was too big

size?
February 5, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
lilg1105

suspended

^^xl
February 5, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
lilg1105

suspended

size?
XL
February 5, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
chiefr007

Anybody have one of those embroidered ”OG Script” Crewnecks in Heather Grey, size Large for sale? I know it's a longshot, but what the hey.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday btw. Go Pats!!
February 5, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
lakebay

Hopefully this pic shows up. But I just got this via eBay for $36 with shipping. It's a Knoxx Diamond collab from a bit ago.

Ha, I was watching this but forgot about it.

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

Please login first to reply.