[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Aug 10, 2012 @ 04:10
Well I wonder why nick took the hieniken tee off his instagram hopefully he's gonna switch it up

WTB NOTHING

Aug 10, 2012 @ 04:43
Well I wonder why nick took the hieniken tee off his instagram hopefully he's gonna switch it up

and make it more readily available

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 10, 2012 @ 04:53

Stoked on these. New all over graphic technology Fillmore Wheels By Diamond Supply Co. The graphic is actually inside the wheel so it doesn't rub off.

Spring Teaser too.

Not to be a dick, but I feel as though only posers would buy Fillmore Wheels, ESPECIALLY with that diamond design. Bones STFs for life.

I 100% agree. The wheels will get fucked up anyways so there isn't a point in buying the wheels for the graphics because they will get covered up. I'd waaay rather choose some legit skate wheels like STF's over these cause of the brand.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 05:12
^ tbh i dont feel the wheels at all

Aug 10, 2012 @ 05:20
I hope there's more celebrity collaborations this year... I'm hunting for a Cassie "La vie en Diamant" and I'm super regretful I never got one before. Here's to more celebrity collabs!
Aug 10, 2012 @ 05:22
does anyone know if the matt kemp blue t is the dope royal blue or the faint blue
im torn between blk/blue

Aug 10, 2012 @ 05:23
my latest from my cali trip

[url=

Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:09
Diamond should have just scrapped the iPhone cases all together.
Mine finally broke today. Didnt drop it. All I did was take it off and it cracked so bad..
$50 down the drain. They were so cheaply made.

QFT!
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:10
ANYONE TRYING TO COPP A DIAMOND BLUE ASHTRAY NEW IN THE BOX? PM ME

PM'd
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:11
Diamond should have just scrapped the iPhone cases all together.
Mine finally broke today. Didnt drop it. All I did was take it off and it cracked so bad..
$50 down the drain. They were so cheaply made.

QFT!
This. Mine only lasted for 2 weeks and it broke. Such a waste of money I regret buying it at all.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:26
my latest from my cali trip

[url=

Nice Simone I need a brooklyn projects tee where'd u get it?

WTB NOTHING

Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:08
@bigoh off that jnighht dude on the bay, also got a tiff puro but traded it for the SAS while i was in cali, stiil got the runnin shit on ice for you

Aug 10, 2012 @ 08:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXAfHULQEw
Picked up the DSC Miner Sneaker, some people give their sneaker bad rep but I think these ones are on point, but judge for yourselves.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 08:37
anyone got the fall catalog link my bad never saved it just want to see whats next for pt 2 drop.

سبحان

Aug 10, 2012 @ 08:59
anyone got the fall catalog link my bad never saved it just want to see whats next for pt 2 drop.

http://www.4shared.com/office/iFzAW485/DiamondSupplyCoFALL2012.html Here it is, but apparently it's not correct, I'm not really sure.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 12:34

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Aug 10, 2012 @ 15:24
Dang, I know I said no CCS, but they just got a "Falling" T-Shirt in black and a "Simplicity" T-shirt in heather grey if anyone's interested. Looks like they got so many requests for a grey "Simplicity" tee and to make the "Falling" t-shirt again, that they made them exclusively for CC S

The falling shirts aren't the same, the design is flipped and it's more than likely printed on lower quality blanks.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

Aug 10, 2012 @ 15:50
quick quick someone get that pic of Nick whipping that ferrari and add this text

Originally posted by Inactive User
Pac Sun is much better now & we are giving them support. You can't find our regular line there but u will find some nice Pac only exclusives

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Aug 10, 2012 @ 15:54
Whatever happened to that meme? Shit was funny as fuck. And seriously fuckn those cases. Mine broke as I was taking it out of my pocket.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 15:58

Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:00
For those who haven't seen, CCS has the new Camo Chinos on their site. Not digging the print, but I know some people do.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:15
And the falling tee wtf??

Might as well reprint the mm tees

WTB NOTHING

Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:51
And the falling tee wtf??

Might as well reprint the mm tees

Its weird cause the graphic isn't the same as the OG one.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 17:57

http://www.4shared.com/office/iFzAW485/DiamondSupplyCoFALL2012.html Here it is, but apparently it's not correct, I'm not really sure.

the fall catalog leak was on point with every fall 2012 delivery 1 release...
or at least the tees.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:23
Dang, I know I said no CCS, but they just got a "Falling" T-Shirt in black and a "Simplicity" T-shirt in heather grey if anyone's interested. Looks like they got so many requests for a grey "Simplicity" tee and to make the "Falling" t-shirt again, that they made them exclusively for CC S

The falling shirts aren't the same, the design is flipped and it's more than likely printed on lower quality blanks.

I doubt they will print on lower quality blanks.. I mean if it was fleece they would cause they can't provide the custom fleece to every stockist..
but for tees its not a hassle to print off the same blanks.
I know for a fact that dsc prints off the same blanks for zumiez and their online/fairfax store.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:33
How much would someone pay for a large misfits tee?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:38
$45 max
that shirt is cool, but not that cool.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:43
^^^100% legit

Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:56
I wonder why only the blk/white/tiff has the Diamond tag on it.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 21:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
How much would someone pay for a large misfits tee?

I paid $50(or there abouts) shipped

Please login first to reply.