Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 3, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Lol your shit irrelevant to the thread it what he said wasn't directed to you either be took it up the ass to respond lol and kiddo seriously I'm probably older than your ass

What he said was completely relevant to what I was talking about beforehand. It was directed to me and a few others, and it doesn't matter who's older, I'm more mature. I'm finished arguing with people who constantly act like they're some badass because they joined hypebeast a year ago. Grow up.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

February 3, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
DarkGrapes

Went by Fairfax yesterday. Copped the Rollie hoodie, Simplicity crew and OG sign Tee in white with the Lakers colors.

As far as fit, I'm a big dude. 6'5" and wear a 3X. The fleece fits great. It doesn't feel all big and bulky. I like the slim fit. Definitely my favorite hoody from Diamond. Didn't love the shirts in person though. Planned on copping the Stevie Williams but I agree with most, the blue they used is too dark. The royal would've been piff. And the Gallery T print looked a little fuzzy to me.

did you stay the same size as the old fit or sized up?

wondering if I should size up since these are the new "slim" fit

i'm a small in hoodies/crews

I got the same size. They fit the same to me. The material is just not as bulky. Feels more comfortable to wear. I wouldn't size up.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 3, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
DarkGrapes

Went by Fairfax yesterday. Copped the Rollie hoodie, Simplicity crew and OG sign Tee in white with the Lakers colors.

As far as fit, I'm a big dude. 6'5" and wear a 3X. The fleece fits great. It doesn't feel all big and bulky. I like the slim fit. Definitely my favorite hoody from Diamond. Didn't love the shirts in person though. Planned on copping the Stevie Williams but I agree with most, the blue they used is too dark. The royal would've been piff. And the Gallery T print looked a little fuzzy to me.

that sux about the gallery T, that was one of the only T's i really wanted

serious????
dude the gallery t is perfect if you missed out on the COLD AS ICE t

Word, the design is tight. Just wasn't feeling the T when I saw it in person.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 3, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
STRUHHTURT

get real that hallway shirt is no where close to cai lolz.
February 3, 2012 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

a lot of you niggas cannot spell for shit.

"doap" "bing collabs"

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 3, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Norrin Radd

Smh at this thread, about to turn into another rogue status thread and get deleted every other week

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 3, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
InfamousZero

Smh at this thread, about to turn into another rogue status thread and get deleted every other week

This.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 3, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Kdeezy21

Fucking straight up pinoy fags off tumblr killing up the thread.
February 4, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
db

suspended

Snapbacks are now made in China and quality went down. So should be the prices, correct?

Mann, if anything he'd raise the prices.
But yeah, they should be lowered.

February 4, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
mrh

how come diamond tees can never have a slight variety in colorways? most shirts used to atleast come in 1 color besides black, white, gray, navy, or red. never any orange, green, royal blue, or even diamond blue tees these days
February 4, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
lovedmndlife

^ need some orange

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 4, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
derp1

so is shipping still 10 bucks on the dmnd site?
February 4, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Norrin Radd

They haven't changed shipping methods so it's probably the same or it's more exepnsive

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 4, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
mkm159

actually, I put something like 4 shirts in the cart and I calculated shipping just to see if it was worth ordering from there. It was 11.50 for shipping.
that is fuckin ridiculous. that's almost half of a shirt. definitely not doing that when I can wait till Moose gets the drop and I get free shipping and save myself some money.

I wish Diamond had something like that. free shipping over a certain amount.
February 4, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
lovedmndlife

actually, I put something like 4 shirts in the cart and I calculated shipping just to see if it was worth ordering from there. It was 11.50 for shipping.
that is fuckin ridiculous. that's almost half of a shirt. definitely not doing that when I can wait till Moose gets the drop and I get free shipping and save myself some money.

I'd kill for $11.50 postage for 4 shirts

February 4, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
derp1

Largies hit it up hurry

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-Fillmore-Lions-Sweater-Navy-Sample-Brilliant-Hundreds-Huf-L-/250988116195?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item3a700eb8e3

hahahahahaha
February 4, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
mkm159

I'd kill for $11.50 postage for 4 shirts

oh ya international shipping must be a serious bitch.
but I've never paid 11.50 postage for anything and I sure as hell am not gonna start now.
February 4, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
AS Kon

lol @ people bitchen about a $10 dollar shipping charge.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 4, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
mkm159

haha sorry some of aren't running around with cash drippin out of our pockets.
10 bucks is definitely not something I'm gonna throw on fuckin shipping.

what I can do with $10 (actually $11.50 but ok let's round it to $10):
3 gallons of gas or lunch (for 2 days actually) or a couple items of groceries, etc.

again, why pay 10 bucks when I can just wait a little longer and save myself some money by ordering it from Moose.
February 4, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
derp1

IF ANYONE HAS A DIAMOND UNPOLO SNAPBACK FOR SALE FROM THE SPRING 2011 DROP PLEASE PM MONEY READY IN HAND
February 4, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
db

suspended

Largies hit it up hurry

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-Fillmore-Lions-Sweater-Navy-Sample-Brilliant-Hundreds-Huf-L-/250988116195?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item3a700eb8e3

hahahahahaha

thats actually pretty dope sad

February 4, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

Largies hit it up hurry

hahahahahaha

thats actually pretty dope sad

I was so close to hitting that buy it now button earlier, I need to save for the embroidered crews or something else though.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

February 4, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
srod300

Anybody compare the new snapbacks to the old ones. The quality of the new ones are so horrible.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 4, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
low_k3y

Anybody compare the new snapbacks to the old ones. The quality of the new ones are so horrible.

^ the new kids dont know what they missed out on

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 4, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
STRUHHTURT

bec. they are now produced in China. Nick said he switched it bec. his supplier here couldn't produce the amount he wants.
I don't know what's going on in Nicks head. Is he finally selling out w/o him noticing it? Sorry brah but I gotta point out. This also includes prices jacking up. $100 more on the Unpolo Jackets and Cardigans. $80 for a thin ass hoody with qualities/fitings changing almost every season. The shop should also do returns since were paying this much for his cut&sew. If the prices goes up and so should be the quality. Not hating, I just expected more from the brand that makes all this money.
February 4, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
srod300

^ yeah I knew that was why. I saw his post in here about it. He should still have at least a certain amount made here in the US and only sold on fairfax/diamond store or something. Would be nice to have some way of getting the older better quality ones.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 4, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
lovedmndlife

Is anybody following biebel on instagram, in his news feed he liked a pic by some chick, (who's username I can't remember) the pic was of all these Dmnd baby clothes with the blue dmnd tag, little rollie T,s and shit, I shoulda posted I when I found it, now I can't find it, friend of nicks? Cause he liked it too, any one finds it post I up for me

February 4, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
diamondlifekid

Largies hit it up hurry

hahahahahaha

looks pretty legit....maybe they missed that tag?....
February 4, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
AS Kon

haha sorry some of aren't running around with cash drippin out of our pockets.
10 bucks is definitely not something I'm gonna throw on fuckin shipping.

what I can do with $10 (actually $11.50 but ok let's round it to $10):
3 gallons of gas or lunch (for 2 days actually) or a couple items of groceries, etc.

again, why pay 10 bucks when I can just wait a little longer and save myself some money by ordering it from Moose.

I don't have $$$$$ dripping out of my pockets either lol , shipping is all a part of business man, do you know how long it probably takes them to fill an order? think of all the running around they have to do just to get all your shit right. Not to mention then they have to make the box, print the shipping label, package your shit up with the correct invoice and so on. Your basically buying there time and energy is the way I look at it.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 4, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
STRUHHTURT

shipping issues/problems/rates with Dmnd has been around for many years. There's been some improvements but still needs some work. I know Nick said last year or two that they will be switching to USPS flat rate or something so shipping would be cheaper and or faster. I wish we can get some updates. Atleast from KimboTones who used to be on this board a lot but not since he started working at the Dmnd store.

Please login first to reply.