[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Aug 04, 2012 @ 00:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
finally found a M in black so i could double up. One in M and one in L

I'll take the L blushing

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 04, 2012 @ 01:02

damn dude your lucky to have two of these!! they're hella nice
Aug 04, 2012 @ 01:24

if you ever gonna sell that M
hit me up
Aug 04, 2012 @ 01:25
@fernyysanchez

Thanks man. Its been a while since I bought anything Diamond. Found the M and couldn't resist.

@lovedmndlife
Im keeping them both for now. I'll let you know if I do ever decide to get rid of it.

@thecollective
sure thing man.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 04, 2012 @ 02:43
Hey Tony will you guys re stock blankets on the online site or do you guys have any left on fairfax? thanks.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

Aug 04, 2012 @ 03:12
Hey Tony will you guys re stock blankets on the online site or do you guys have any left on fairfax? thanks.

We're gonna restock both colors next week.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Aug 04, 2012 @ 03:32

We're gonna restock both colors next week.

ITS TONY!!!!! Woahh haha sorry guys I'm helllllllla late :/
Aug 04, 2012 @ 04:16
Tony any word on the palm tree tee and the Fillmore ?

سبحان

Aug 04, 2012 @ 05:54
I let one slip on eBay about a week ago but does anyone have that diamond freddy krueger shirt in xl by chance?
Aug 04, 2012 @ 06:03
that would be awesome go to the Kemp release @ HOF. the drawbacks of #datsmallcitylife smh

cant wait to skim through some "wish i was there" photos..lol.

props to those who make it out there, sounds like it'll be fun
Aug 04, 2012 @ 06:20
Would anybody want to buy a never worn currensy jetlife collab in black size large?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Aug 04, 2012 @ 06:26
Would anybody want to buy a never worn currensy jetlife collab in black size large?

MEEEEEE ME ME
Aug 04, 2012 @ 07:05
Has Diamond ever made a t shirt design without a diamond in it?
Aug 04, 2012 @ 07:15
probably the og tee
Aug 04, 2012 @ 12:27
Would anyone be interested in a pair of dsc x dvs shoes size 9?
Aug 04, 2012 @ 13:14
Anyone actually getting a Matt Kemp tee today?
Aug 04, 2012 @ 14:42
@alexp127 Sent PM

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

Aug 04, 2012 @ 16:05
anyone else notice how for the past few limited drops nick hasnt said anything about quanitities?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Aug 04, 2012 @ 16:32
They ain't going to answer. No Customer Service. Better off filing a PayPal dispute if you have an order that you haven't received. My buddy ordered the Curren$y collab and still hasn't receive any shipping info or any response as a matter of fact. I got mine in today.

We're actually in the process of launching a full blown customer service department, up until recent it's been pretty much me vs. 1000 emails from you guys, and packing your orders in between. Within the next coming weeks you'll be seeing some changes as far as a new customer service phone number, trouble tickets, delivery dates being brought down to 5-7 business days, etc. etc.

Summer orders from the weekend will ship tomorrow.

Still waiting for this exchange ticket that was promised two weeks ago.

Tried calling both the Fairfax and Cordova locations more than a few times and got no response! When I finally got through to the 'Online Order department', I find out they don't actually deal with online orders and that I have to email Tony.. I originally sent my emails to onlinesales@diamondsupplyco.com asking about the status of this exchange ticket and that was well over a week ago.

The more I look into it, the more I find other people going through similar situations. A brand like Diamond supply should strive to be flawless.
Aug 04, 2012 @ 17:22

New pickup for today

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Aug 04, 2012 @ 18:01
@diamondxlacava nice pick up i got the grey, the colours look fresh as fuck on the white

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 04, 2012 @ 18:53
I wish monstrous-sized graphics on tees would die...
Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:03
I wish we had a release date on the Fillmore and palms tees

WTB NOTHING

Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:03
I wish monstrous-sized graphics on tees would die...

Me too. Not a fan.
Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:05
Online now!
http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Limited-Edition-Diamond-Supply-Co-x-Matt-Kemp-Tee-in-Black_p_2281.html

"Diamond Life is a state of mind, not how much you own" - Nick Tershay

Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:11
Online now!
http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Limited-Edition-Diamond-Supply-Co-x-Matt-Kemp-Tee-in-Black_p_2281.html

Went to the site, clicked on a couple different colors but just can't pull the trigger... I wish I woulda had this option on the last drop... smh Sorry for talking out loud.... Dislike

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:14
Was there 144 of each colorway on this kemp drop?
Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:18
Copped a dodger blue tee. Glad I could lynx this drop unlike the SAS collab. smh
Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:27
what happened to the hats, really just wanted the"peoles champ" joint, is it instore only.
Aug 04, 2012 @ 19:56
what happened to the hats, really just wanted the"peoles champ" joint, is it instore only.

Hall of Fame made the hats. They're not online as of now.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Please login first to reply.