August 2, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
@krazyfodubz

Another eBay fake alert... How can they get away with this?? It even says in the description that there not legit. Thumbdown!!!!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=330773004791&kw=330773004791

"The logo/picture is trademark of their respective companies. This product is not licensed, defined, sponsored, endorsed or manufactured by this Company."

Just don't buy it if you know its fake, seems like too much of a hassle to try and remove every eBay post that is fake, since you can tell most of the time.

Just a heads up and making conversation. ;)

Hey I also see your in Portland, Good to see some PNW Diamond heads. You have stuff for sale?? HMU

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

August 2, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
EL TIGRE

@ EL TIGRE I totally know what you mean. I bought a pair of 32's (my size) for a bday present for myself, got em home and tried em on and that wasn't gonna happen. Lol I ended up having to get a 36!!!! Fatty. Haha But I hope you can find someone to trade. Like Nick said board shorts are a must for summer!!!!

David

yeah its a bummer for sure..
i tried em on and i was like :sad

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

August 2, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
@krazyfodubz

@ EL TIGRE I totally know what you mean. I bought a pair of 32's (my size) for a bday present for myself, got em home and tried em on and that wasn't gonna happen. Lol I ended up having to get a 36!!!! Fatty. Haha But I hope you can find someone to trade. Like Nick said board shorts are a must for summer!!!!

David

Haha yea I'm glad I'm not the only one. Stoked I was able to get a pair that fit though.. What size do you need, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

August 2, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
EL TIGRE

David

Haha yea I'm glad I'm not the only one. Stoked I was able to get a pair that fit though.. What size do you need, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

im thinkin just one size up, so 34

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

August 2, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
LUPS

Just got this gem off the bay

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 2, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
goldANDsacks

Diamond Supply Co Dice.
Actually pretty sick.

Whats next on the list? Playing cards? Poker Chips?

they should just go ahead and collab with a glassware company on a bong. DSC x US Tubes. in that diamond blue glass (like the ashtray). i'd be all over that.
August 2, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
@krazyfodubz

Here's some of my recent purchases. Shout out @ this_ninja for helping my find my grail I've been wanting since I first started collecting. And I'm still waiting for my "Born in the Bay" to be shipped. And always looking for more... Thanks for reading.

David

August 2, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
@krazyfodubz

WHOOPS, almost forgot about these that I recently copped. ;)

And here's a pic of the BITB that I'm waiting on, BIG thanks to @diamondfein!!

August 2, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
LUPS

Dope pick ups ^^^^^

I sold my Iron Maiden crew today

August 2, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Fusion

Peep the sig cool

Yes.

August 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
@krazyfodubz

Dope pick ups ^^^^^

Ty. Oh right on man, I'm sure you got some good $$$ for it. Can't wait to see what else you get!!

August 3, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
LUPS

Dope pick ups ^^^^^

Ty. Oh right on man, I'm sure you got some good $$$ for it. Can't wait to see what else you get!!

Just scooped some Nike Tiffs

August 3, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Cold World

XL TEES FOR SALE> WANT THEM GONE. GET AT ME
August 3, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
theishman

Just got my Henley Hoodie, Un-polo camo shirt and USA shirt today in the mail. The Henley hoodies are on point, dont skip out on these.
August 3, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
BIGOH

Are the henleys tts??^^^^^^^^

WTB NOTHING

August 3, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
hellosean

Did I just buy a fake? Got it off of ebay, but it doesn't have an inside tag "Made in U.S.A." like my other snaps.

It's a Burgandy Rock Snap.

August 3, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
alex82

Did I just buy a fake? Got it off of ebay, but it doesn't have an inside tag "Made in U.S.A." like my other snaps.

Fake. Who did you buy it from? I bought the same hat from eBay and it was fake. Horrible fake too.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
hellosean

Fake. Who did you buy it from? I bought the same hat from eBay and it was fake. Horrible fake too.

fransteez1
August 3, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
jamessrod

Never buy any DSC hats off of the bay. 95% are fake.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

August 3, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Cold World

Are you guys serious. The hat does not show any indication its fake. Look at the guys feedback, where he is from, and what he is selling. Cmon guys, stop slandering.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
hellosean

Fuck. I'd figure but I wanted to replace the Burgundy Rock with my Burgundy Diamond Crest because it's so worn out. Too good to be true.
August 3, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Cold World

this was a solid quote. Keep you to this. thats a high percentage.
Ill make it easy for you guys...
If you pay less than retail for a hat that isnt sold out on Diamonds Site/Store its fake.
If its too good too be true. ITS FAKE.
Rookies!
August 3, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
jamessrod

If you pay less than retail for a hat that isnt sold out on Diamonds Site/Store its fake.
Rookies!

It is a high percentage but most of the time you see one seller selling multiple hats thats when theyre for sure fake. If its one seller selling like a limited edition Diamond hat and he/she is only selling that one then its most likely legit. The main reason why fake DSC hats flood the streets and eBay is because Chinese manufactures copy them and resell them. Check out the site Alibaba.com, you can get DS hats from $2 - $10 a piece. Of course theyre fake though.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

August 3, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Anthos

any male to male winky eye faces are suspect as FUCK! FOH

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 3, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
LUPS

Rookies!

Eh, not always. A couple people I know steal a bunch of diamond shit from Zumiez and sell it on eBay for less than retail.

August 3, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Anthos

The diamond hats that say Made in USA on tha inside fit the best! The ones with the Diamond logo tag on the inside fit super small...hard to buy from ebay if they dont post a pic of the inside

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 3, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
thecollective

looking to cop an unpolo long sleeve sz m
hmu
August 3, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
@krazyfodubz

Dope pick ups ^^^^^

Just scooped some Nike Tiffs

WHAT!!! So jealous bra. I hope to own some one day. I actually just got these.. Not quite Tiffs but still fresh IMO.

August 3, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
lovedmndlife

again, long run buddy. a year from now, you'll probably have had a couple chances to make $50 back somehow. but you won't have an opportunity to cop this shirt. if u really want it, bite the bullet and cop it. then skip on the next 10 starbucks lattes or whatever, and you'll be back to where u are now, only with the shirt.

agreed, if you really want it go for it, i've done it plenty of times and dont regret any of my over priced purchases

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 3, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
lovedmndlife

Just got this gem off the bay

very nice @lups i've been looking for this puppy for a while size/price if ya dont mind me asking

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

Please login first to reply.