[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:02
anyone looking for the bambu X diamond collab snapback pm me

Mista No Slack N My Mack

Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:07
Wish i could've gotten an SAS collab.
Anyone trying to sell a Medium for retail + shipping??

Got mine in yesterday, got both tanks in black and white
Already getting mad compliments!!
Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:12
Kinda want the pocket tee but thanks ST, LAcav I got you on pics loading them now.

Franky send that jawn again cuz I ain't get it @asapflacko

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:15
Im feeling the Kemp tee. Also am a Dodgers fan so idk. Plus itll be cool to actually meet him, so ill be going to Fairfax early friday morning. Haha

it drops this fri? and he's gonna be in store? this'll be the first and last piece of diamond gear i cop in a loooongggg time.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:17
Whats wrong wit Rockin J's with Diamond?

2Ps

Aug 01, 2012 @ 20:20
Im feeling the Kemp tee. Also am a Dodgers fan so idk. Plus itll be cool to actually meet him, so ill be going to Fairfax early friday morning. Haha

it drops this fri? and he's gonna be in store? this'll be the first and last piece of diamond gear i cop in a loooongggg time.

Yup Friday, and Nick tweeted last week or so that he, himself and Matt Kemp will be there.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Aug 02, 2012 @ 00:06
-baseball tees-i bought my usual size, reccomend tumble drying once and then hang drying there after, use some clothes pins to hold the bottom of the shirt to avoid roll

-picked up 2 nwt many diamonds (gold and tiff) for 15$ ea shipped on the bay today and recently picked up the matix diamond jeron wilson leather belt, which is even nicer in person, for like 35$

-GRIZZLY!!

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

Aug 02, 2012 @ 00:13
Anyone have better pics of the diamond 6 panel hats with the leather straps? I wanna see more shotsa of it before I buy one. Also if anyone is looking for some diamond pillows for cheap I just found a legit looking website that sells em for $36 :O

http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?pg=2&l=product_list&c=772
Aug 02, 2012 @ 01:07
Might be takin my first trip to Fairfax this upcoming weekend, from Phoenix AZ.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 01:09
Can anyone help a lifer out?
I need money really bad and need to sell the stuff in my FS thread.
Please! I also have a red ashtray new in the box too. I have mad rare shit

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Aug 02, 2012 @ 01:23
@lups trust me man if I were tht size I'd cop a few things from u buy this dude stuff

WTB NOTHING

Aug 02, 2012 @ 01:54
Wish i could've gotten an SAS collab.
Anyone trying to sell a Medium for retail + shipping??

Foreal hated how my order never went thru and wasnt even notified but on paypal said pending...

Got These as a birthday present this morning, and going to be my first time going to Fairfax today pretty stoked forsure going to cop some Fall Tees smokeyface

got that same diamondxcrooks shirt in white for my birthday yesterday. wish I could of got it in grey

INSTAGRAM @nahyeonjoo

Aug 02, 2012 @ 02:09
Anyone have better pics of the diamond 6 panel hats with the leather straps? I wanna see more shotsa of it before I buy one. Also if anyone is looking for some diamond pillows for cheap I just found a legit looking website that sells em for $36 :O

@blakplague
blinkyeyes legit??

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

Aug 02, 2012 @ 02:15
Tthat site is legit. And thanks @bigoh

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Aug 02, 2012 @ 02:29
^ going to the store tomorrow thanks for the head up
Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:08
are the palm tree tees out in fairfax yet??
Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:16
http://www.ebay.com/itm/currensy-jet-life-supply-jets-curren-y-asap-rocky-wiz-supreme-diamond-S-M-L-XL-/170889177627?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item27c9c9ea1b#ht_501wt_1320

fakeee orrrr what

It's not even Diamond, so why post it here?

Streetwear is dead

Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:16
And yeah, it's fake.

Streetwear is dead

Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:21
Anyone know how much the Diamond SF Giants world champs tee go for? I have a brand new one still in its package.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:56
are the palm tree tees out in fairfax yet??

They haven't released yet. Waiting on a date!
Aug 02, 2012 @ 04:14
@jaydeezy i paid $65 for mine in bag about a yr ago, i'd probably pay round the same now, its a great T, you got white or blk what size

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 02, 2012 @ 04:59
I think the Fairfax Natives stuff is dropping this weekend or next. I asked Nick when I was at Fairfax a week ago and he said in a week.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:07
does the fairfax store always have fairfax native merch? or does it run out.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:16

Last time I was there wasnt any. But there was a Fairfax Village Crew.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:32

fuhhhhh. i'd hate to go there and not be able to pick up some exclusive shit :/. whats the diff b/w native and village?
Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

@blakplague
blinkyeyes legit??

I assume they are, considering they use paypal and have a phone #.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:59

fuhhhhh. i'd hate to go there and not be able to pick up some exclusive shit :/. whats the diff b/w native and village?

Well actually the Fairfax Village stuff is Fairfax exclusive.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 06:26
Whatup fellas? I can't wait to see the rest of the fall and winter.. grizzly stuff looks dope, I need to get on that fire... Here is my latest pick up to hold me over, stoked about every piece

Aug 02, 2012 @ 06:42
Would you guys pay $80 for this? Brand new
Aug 02, 2012 @ 06:53

Yup they do came by today and they had fairfax village tee in red L and fairfax native crew. They also had girls Fillmore tank, spotted a few SAS tee M and XL tanks the girzzly tees are dope was about to cop the pocket tee in blk but went with scope and USA made tee will come back forsure for the Grizzly tees and fillmore tank for my girl!
First time at fairfax was good but then ended bad someone stole my girls phone and just pissed me off the whole day but was a great experience. Thanks for the diamond team for helping me out today!

got that same diamondxcrooks shirt in white for my birthday yesterday. wish I could of got it in grey

Yeah exchange it to me i feel like this tee could have been WAY better wasnt really on my cop list or wanted list but hey why not its a gift!

سبحان

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0