February 3, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Dat1Dude562

Btw is the spring stuff going to be up on KL Or MLTD ?

i have no idea man. nobody knows. not even nick.

lol I would think Nick knows what companies are getting his products, so yes Nick probably knows and also I called Moose yesterday and they said they would get everything that isn't a Diamond online store exclusive. Like anything that Nick says is only for his online store.

Moose and KL have always gotten new Diamond shit, so ya expect them to get it not too long from now. KL will take longer, but Moose maybe 2 weeks?

i'm thinking that the Simplicity t will be an exclusive

I honestly highly doubt that.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 3, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
lovedmndlife

^^^ yeah im gonna cop that Gallery for sure, cant be that bad can it

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 3, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
blakplague

damn

https://instagr.am/p/nToze/

looks about right to me lol
February 3, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
blakplague

the red look soo clean
February 3, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
blakplague

It is pretty shady how a bunch of the items in the catalog didnt even drop. Also disappointing that different colorways are in the catalog but not for sale? Dont really get it.

Welcome to Diamond Supply Co bro. It's been like this for years.

On his twitter he said something like this though, "Few of the many items dropping today for Spring 1" which implies that the others may be dropping at different times. That doesn't really explain some of the different colors of tees though, like the navy blue Stevie Williams instead of royal.

I guess, Don't know why it wouldn't be royal blue though. hopefully it comes out in royal blue.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
blakplague

Oh dang, well I guess you could consider yours an even more special limited tee haha. I have the white with the tiff d and bear, I wore it into zumiez just the other day and a few people working there were freaking out like my shirt was made of gold, it felt nice, haha.

lol just shows you we're above the rest. Imma wear my Pockets Full Of Stone there one day. Just to fuck with them.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
blakplague

Anyone got the Diamond Supply Co. X ACE Skateboard Trucks tees in XL? PM me if you do please.

go on ebay pretty sure i saw 2 on there awhile ago.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
lovedmndlife

Oh dang, well I guess you could consider yours an even more special limited tee haha. I have the white with the tiff d and bear, I wore it into zumiez just the other day and a few people working there were freaking out like my shirt was made of gold, it felt nice, haha.

lol just shows you we're above the rest. Imma wear my Pockets Full Of Stone there one day. Just to fuck with them.

smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 3, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
blakplague

I will not make the mistake of going into zumiez again wearing limited diamond shit. It's bad enough they don't leave you alone to begin with. If you wear rare shit they will not stop.

this. I had to literally tell the dude last time I went in "leave me alone cuh, just tryna get some griptape"

the dude was like "is that diamond?" "oh my god that shit is fresh" "when did that release" "that shit is og"

Its called people being ig'nant. dumbasses.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
blakplague

let see some collections heres mine

you need to check last years forum, lots posted on there, towards the end of yr i think

id post mine again but it just gets these kids jelly...

Dude Nick could literally make a musem with all the og Diamond you have.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
derp1

smile

this hahah
February 3, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
randomtw

Went by Fairfax yesterday. Copped the Rollie hoodie, Simplicity crew and OG sign Tee in white with the Lakers colors.

As far as fit, I'm a big dude. 6'5" and wear a 3X. The fleece fits great. It doesn't feel all big and bulky. I like the slim fit. Definitely my favorite hoody from Diamond. Didn't love the shirts in person though. Planned on copping the Stevie Williams but I agree with most, the blue they used is too dark. The royal would've been piff. And the Gallery T print looked a little fuzzy to me.

did you stay the same size as the old fit or sized up?

wondering if I should size up since these are the new "slim" fit

i'm a small in hoodies/crews
February 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
derp1

is shipping still like 10 bucks on he diamond site??
February 3, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
HiiiPoWeR

Smh

These long sleeve shirts are incredibly dope, but please tell me no one actually bites on these ridiculous prices... I mean come on.

lol saw these on karmaloop the other day for something like $25
February 3, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Wore some OG Diamond into Zumiez on black friday and I got questioned. Haha I even told the manager, "I don't think I'll buy anything from here, I can't fuck with shirts that everyone else wears." She was shocked and left me alone
February 3, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
xo Nitsuj

you guys are so doap wearing your limited diamond into zumiez to get props.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

February 3, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
AS Kon

its spelled dope* and why???

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 3, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
goldANDsacks

i once walked into a zumiez wearing my white MM crew and shit hit the fan. the employees freaked out asked to take pictures with me and wanted my autograph. i felt like i was kanye, so i went "hey, do y'all like working at the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaall?" and they all busted out laughing their heads off. in fact, one of them laughed so hard he threw up. then one of the female employee offered to suck my dick. and i let her. it was aiite. she had braces.
February 3, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
AS Kon

i once walked into a zumiez wearing my white MM crew and shit hit the fan. the employees freaked out asked to take pictures with me and wanted my autograph. i felt like i was kanye, so i went "hey, do y'all like working at the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaall?" and they all busted out laughing their heads off. in fact, one of them laughed so hard he threw up. then one of the female employee offered to suck my dick. and i let her. it was aiite. she had braces.

February 3, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
PKdaGod

Enough with these faggot zumiez stories.

Back to important matters: What is the next online exclusive?
February 3, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
AS Kon

Back to important matters: What is the next online exclusive?

MMG???

February 3, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Dat1Dude562

Back to important matters

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 3, 2012 @ 05:51 AM

its spelled dope* and why???

not sure if sers

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 3, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
chiefr007

whatever, that zumiez story was fucking hilarious. i fell out.
damn, yeah i can't believe they ended up making those simplicity & s. williams tees navy instead of that vibrant blue color they had in the catalog/preview. i have a navy diamond shirt and it's so dark it almost looks black. they shoulda made the simplicity tee in that more royal-ish looking blue and heather grey too. but what can ya do
February 3, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
Tom Rhodes

Can we be expecting any bing collabs for summer?

@LifeOfTom

February 3, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

If you're being sarcastic and trying to seem badass, let me correct you.

Limited Diamond is dope, therefore we recieve a little bit of that dopeness when we wear it. We simply walk into zumiez to see what everyone else will be wearing that year, and the props are just a bonus, we don't go looking for that shit. I could insult your grammar, but that speaks for itself. Just because dope rhymes with soap doesn't mean they're spelled virtually the same way.

If you're not being sarcastic and trying to seem badass, then thanks.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

February 3, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

If you're being sarcastic and trying to seem badass, let me correct you.

Limited Diamond is dope, therefore we recieve a little bit of that dopeness when we wear it. We simply walk into zumiez to see what everyone else will be wearing that year, and the props are just a bonus, we don't go looking for that shit. I could insult your grammar, but that speaks for itself. Just because dope rhymes with soap doesn't mean they're spelled virtually the same way.

If you're not being sarcastic and trying to seem badass, then thanks.

SMH dec 2011 -feb 2012 Faggots

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 3, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Haha calm down kiddo, we've had this discussion. I don't care when anyone has joined, and that wasn't directed at you. Be real.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

February 3, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lol your shit irrelevant to the thread it what he said wasn't directed to you either be took it up the ass to respond lol and kiddo seriously I'm probably older than your ass

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 3, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
STRUHHTURT

Snapbacks are now made in China and quality went down. So should be the prices, correct?

Please login first to reply.