[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Aug 01, 2012 @ 04:53
they're not opening a store in long beach. that's just a shop that sells diamond gear and had a display in their windows.

Balls. Well still glad I'll be living next to it!

I've been there a few times. Cool thing about that store is that you can bargain with them. When the smoke ring hoodies dropped, they told me I can have one for $50. Pretty cool considering that's $30 off retail. Im not sure if they still do that cause I haven't been there in a while.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Aug 01, 2012 @ 06:12
I'm driving to L.A tomorrow and I might go to Fairfax. What's in stock there?

Call me Daddy Yankee, Fucking bad bitches, Yankee, Yankee Based God. Bitch I Own Swag. - Lil B

Aug 01, 2012 @ 08:14
anyone interested in a dsc x huf skyline (tiffany blue) or dsc x curren$y diamond lifer (black/red)?? size medium
Aug 01, 2012 @ 09:15

git gud

Aug 01, 2012 @ 13:16
Newest pick up. Hoodie feels thin though smh

Aug 01, 2012 @ 14:44

The one on top left is fire.

INSTAGRAM @nahyeonjoo

Aug 01, 2012 @ 14:55
My sas collab just came n my socks. Sucha dope shirt one of the best this year

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:26
Wish i could've gotten an SAS collab.
Anyone trying to sell a Medium for retail + shipping??

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:59
Wish i could've gotten an SAS collab.
Anyone trying to sell a Medium for retail + shipping??

Foreal hated how my order never went thru and wasnt even notified but on paypal said pending...

Got These as a birthday present this morning, and going to be my first time going to Fairfax today pretty stoked forsure going to cop some Fall Tees smokeyface

سبحان

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:00
good to hear @diamondxlacava i got a white getting delivered todayblushing

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:00

Pretty sure he did. Dude jonathonbrux had em all for sale..And they went off at a decent price too @sbknows nice pick up cuz!
yea I git em off eBay .

Yeah you fucked me over. i bought that puro pari shirt and then the dude lied and said it got a stain on it.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:03
@sjohnnnn enjoy the first fairfax experience, one day i will

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:03
@lovedmndlife it's even nicer in Person Simon..Ur gonna dig the shit outta it cuz n I got black n lovin it.

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:04
@bradenjust how much were you gonna pay for the puro

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:05
@lovedmndlife it's even nicer in Person Simon..Ur gonna dig the shit outta it cuz n I got black n lovin it.

sweet, im just waiting for the usps to arrive

Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:11
@bradenjust how much were you gonna pay for the puro
I won the bid at 51 plus 5 dollars shipping but i was willing to pay more but the seller insisted that it had an ink stain and wouldnt sell me it. BULLSHIT! And of course a "true" diamond lifer had to scam someone out of it just to get it.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Aug 01, 2012 @ 17:03
Anyone willing to do a pick up on soem grizzly gear, I'm willing to let go a OG mighty healthy ass tee (M) lol A smokers club 1st (L), wiz tee 1st (L) help a broke college kid out pleasee.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 17:05
^^ that is true

Aug 01, 2012 @ 17:28
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Mens-Diamond-Supply-Co-x-Grizzly-Griptape-T-Shirt-in-Maroon-size-Large-/200799936719?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2ec09be0cf#ht_500wt_1287

@asapflacko

سبحان

Aug 01, 2012 @ 17:59
Anyone willing to do a pick up on soem grizzly gear, I'm willing to let go a OG mighty healthy ass tee (M) lol A smokers club 1st (L), wiz tee 1st (L) help a broke college kid out pleasee.

U won't b broke anymore if u get at me wit them pics cuz in ready when u r @asapflacko

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:08
Kinda want the pocket tee but thanks ST, LAcav I got you on pics loading them now.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:14
I hope Nick kept all that money from the Kony tee's

HAHAH fuck yeah Lups

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:22
Moneytalks man

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:33
@jemstayshininn got my SAS T cheers and grizzly/dmnd/primitive T smokeyface

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:34
Holiday collection is looking really really nice, loving that clarity and un polo crew.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:38
just got my SAS T and grizzly/dmnd/primitive T smokeyface

What color did u get Simon?

WTB NOTHING

Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:02
Trying to get a tee and tank but there at 0 dollars, Diamond on the giving shit haha

Pocket TEE scooped.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:25
just got my SAS T and grizzly/dmnd/primitive T smokeyface

What color did u get Simon?

white SAS and white/purple grizzly @bigoh

Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:40
@sjohnnnn enjoy the first fairfax experience, one day i will

Used to be cool because the shops were small and empty and the workers were super cool, you thought like why aren't more people buying this sick brand? Now I never bother to go into Diamond cuz it's always full of Pinoys wearing skinny jeans and jordans and they don't even buy anything they just hang around till the staff tells them to leave. I live a block behind Diamond on Fairfax btw.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:46
^ i can believe that about the skinny jean wearing mofo's (fuck i hate those things), still want to check it out one day

Please login first to reply.