Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 7, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
quiet1

suspended

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

July 7, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
jamessrod

To Tony or Dennis,

Are the sweatpants still dropping tomorrow for sure?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

July 7, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
robbieast

WOW... i missed the restock on ashtrays. goddamit sad
July 7, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
TONY.

To Tony or Dennis,

Yes, store only though.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

July 7, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
DENN!S

To Tony or Dennis,

Yes, store only though.

Yup, limited to just 50 each pair.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

July 7, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Anthos

Come on i kno someone can hook me with them sweats tomorr...grey size xl.

2Ps -

July 7, 2012 @ 10:04 AM
Derrick Kayo

The crew is clean what size is it??^^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-custom-brim-strapback-hat-diamond-diamond-supply-/190697703690?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2c6678090a

SMH

any you guys know what tee this is?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-L-Tee-VERY-RARE-HUF-Supreme-nike-sb-p-rod-koston-420-stefan-/350579336493?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item51a028252d

I had that tee 2007 Active GR
July 7, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
asapflacko

Pick me up a size large gray sweats and I throw you a Diamonds kings tank/tee + cash
July 7, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
jamessrod

I'm leavin my house early as fuck to pick these sweats up, I don't want any eBay sellers to come and swoop them all

July 7, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
mcdank805

somebody pick me up some lighters and a pair of sweats size 33 ! not trying to get raped but ill pay for your troubles!

also got a extra unopened diamond blue ash tray.. if anybody's interested

July 7, 2012 @ 04:59 PM

Inactive

Kinda dissapointed those sweatpants are limited :/
July 7, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
midwestmedinz

So I posted about a month ago that I was FINALLY visiting the Diamond store alll the way from Dekalb, Illinois and a few days ago I made it there. I crossed my fingers for Fairfax Village gear of any sorts and my wish came true and I copped a green crewneck. It was fuckin crazy because I remember when Nick was renovating the store and adding the stairs.. like I remember his tweets being like "just added floating stair case" and when he had that big ass Simplicity carpet made. Just seeing all that shit in real life was surreal. Corey was the one working that helped me out and their customer service at Diamond is top notch... Thanks for the experience guys!

[/img]

Yeah, I met Wee Man at Starbucks... he was a real nice guy
this guy trying to flame on insta how he's a diamond lifer and talking shit that he's a great skater when dude sucks , bitch made nigga

HAHAH who are you? I'm not a Diamond Lifer?? HAHAH GOOD JOKE SON. I suck at skating? HAHAH EVEN FUNNIER. I guess you know me huh? Keep your whining off this forum you lil crybaby bitch

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

July 7, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

cop me 2 pair sweatpants and ill throw you a pair of the CBG x Supreme X vans shoes
pm me
July 7, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
DENN!S

Line was pretty real today for the sweats.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

July 7, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

Line was pretty real today for the sweats.

dang dennis you just going rub it our faces who lives coast away!!!
July 7, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
LUPS

Some retard just offered me $40 for my Fillmore, OG Script and Crooks x Diamond crews
What a fucking idiot

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 7, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
TONY.

For those of you who don't live in LA and couldn't make it to the Fairfax store or got there too late, we have exclusive ones releasing online soon.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

July 7, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

For those of you who don't live in LA and couldn't make it to the Fairfax store or got there too late, we have exclusive ones releasing online soon.

worddd!!!!!!!!!!
when the sunglasses being sent?
July 7, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

worddd!!!!!!!!!!

whoever copped how much were they??
July 7, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
imjoey

200+ shipping already on ebay..

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

July 7, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
jamessrod

Picked up a pair of medium sweats in black and in grey, OG Yacht Club tee and a case. Thank you everyone at Diamond. There were only 5 people in front of me in line and all the smalls were sold out.

July 7, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
quiet1

suspended

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

July 7, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
chiefr007

Does anyone know if they ever adjusted the sizing on the Diamond zip hoodies? Are they True To Size now? Last year, I got a Medium Un-Polo zip and it fit nice, but I am a Large in tees. Also, are the zip hoodies that new Diamond Custom slimmer Fit also or just the Crewnecks?
July 7, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

anyone know the number for there warehouse...trying find out bout an order i have, said it was going ship soon...just seeing if im not getting there emails
July 7, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
BIGOH

I need to know if anyone knows how the low cut suede shoes fit tts or size up?

WTB NOTHING

July 7, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
drecrusoe

true to size for me.
July 8, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
onlyvince

So I posted about a month ago that I was FINALLY visiting the Diamond store alll the way from Dekalb, Illinois and a few days ago I made it there. I crossed my fingers for Fairfax Village gear of any sorts and my wish came true and I copped a green crewneck. It was fuckin crazy because I remember when Nick was renovating the store and adding the stairs.. like I remember his tweets being like "just added floating stair case" and when he had that big ass Simplicity carpet made. Just seeing all that shit in real life was surreal. Corey was the one working that helped me out and their customer service at Diamond is top notch... Thanks for the experience guys!

[/img]

this guy trying to flame on insta how he's a diamond lifer and talking shit that he's a great skater when dude sucks , bitch made nigga
I seem your garbage ass vid on YouTube bro your a Lil stunt ass bitch

seen*. faggot. don't bring hate to the forum.

FS - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175337/

July 8, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
BIGOH

true to size for me.

Thanks

WTB NOTHING

July 8, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
onlyvince

[/img]

seen*. faggot. don't bring hate to the forum.
thanks for the correction faggot

no problem.

FS - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175337/

July 8, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Richboy 100 million

[/img]

info on this punk ass midwest bitch?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Please login first to reply.