[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Jun 16, 2012 @ 02:47
Look what i found haahaha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-custom-brim-strapback-hat-diamond-diamond-supply-/190691289674?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2c66162a4a#ht_500wt_1219

instagram: cdotphotography

Jun 16, 2012 @ 02:58

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 16, 2012 @ 03:03

Treated.

http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Stickers_c_79.html

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Jun 16, 2012 @ 03:23
if anyone has a la woman either in rosa acosta in black or the gun tee in white in an xl for sale that is ds get at me
Jun 16, 2012 @ 03:52
Glad the cases were restocked, hoping they won't go too quick. Going to grab a few if able! Diamond blue and a white one for my white iPhone.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 04:37
On a MM T hunt again, someone must have one they want me to have, will pay top $

Jun 16, 2012 @ 04:50
Nice collection LUPS

P.s. Ur cats are running wild haha
Jun 16, 2012 @ 05:57
On a MM T hunt again, someone must have one they want me to have, will pay top $
ME TOO!!! i need that tee or iron maiden

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:03
Hands down the baseball jersey's were the dopest of Summer, no doubt.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:07
ME TOO!!! i need that tee or iron maiden

i got the maiden

Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:08
if anyone has a la woman either in rosa acosta in black or the gun tee in white in an xl for sale that is ds get at me

Ive got both still in the plastic but they are both large

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:25
So these iPhone cases are gonna keep being restocked? Man I feel bad for those poor souls that paid quadruple the price for em....

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:50
Is that an jail broken iPhone?

yes
Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:53
Anyone else find there isn't any middle ground between medium and large with these?

At medium out the package it seems alright, then washed and dried...to small.

Note that I'm a tall linky skinny dude....then the larges seem a little to big even with a few washes and dries...anyone else have this problem?

The baseball t's fit perfect for me though, at size large.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 06:55

This looks so dope! Super clean, the modifications look cool too.

@ staxx sick looking phone

Thanks fam! Been getting hit up about it all day today
Jun 16, 2012 @ 07:01
@ keety yeah same with most brands 4 me man just gotta live with it

Jun 16, 2012 @ 15:13
Anyone else find there isn't any middle ground between medium and large with these?

Note that I'm a tall linky skinny dude....then the larges seem a little to big even with a few washes and dries...anyone else have this problem?

I have the same issue. Mediums fit perfect when new, once washed they seem to shrink and become too small. Large is just too long.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 15:26
Thought id post most of my collection
Forgot to include my pants, a Cassie skate deck and some of my shirts are dirty in the hampah
LES GO!

T-Shirts + 2 Long Sleeves

Crewneck Sweatshirts

Fitteds + Snapbacks + Han Cholo Necklace (+1 of my kittys)

Varsity + Button Up + Shorts + Kicks & another hat i forgot to include in my hat pic

EVERYTHING IS SIZE MEDIUM & LARGE
ALL FITTEDS ARE SIZE 7 3/8 & 7 1/2

Such a dope collection. True diamond lifer. props.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 16:23
On topic: still waiting on those ashtrays and the throw/blanket.

Same here... though I havent heard of the throw/blanket. Is there pics floating around of this?
Jun 16, 2012 @ 16:51
Does the offical diamond store only ship 2 the states and Canada I'm from the uk going to try and get 1 of the iPhone cases if they don't ship 2 the uk can I get it sent to my mate in NYC if I pay?? Cos I went to sign up 4 an account and only countrys listed in address are US/Canada

Jun 16, 2012 @ 17:56
Does the offical diamond store only ship 2 the states and Canada I'm from the uk going to try and get 1 of the iPhone cases if they don't ship 2 the uk can I get it sent to my mate in NYC if I pay?? Cos I went to sign up 4 an account and only countrys listed in address are US/Canada

Yeah thats the only place they ship to currently. However i have heard of people shipping it to a friend in the U.S. and then their friend ships it to them.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Jun 16, 2012 @ 18:13
cheers I'll give it a shot ive spoken to my mate in NY hes cool with getting it sent to him (if it works) then over to me just got to wait and see if it accepts it payment-wise

Jun 16, 2012 @ 18:18
Yea there's a grip of us in the "Marge" category

But I always go up in size.... The mediums get too tight on the shoulders and the length is too short

The larges are a little wide in the chest area but I'm benching like crazy so that problem will soon get resolved haha

Jun 16, 2012 @ 18:28
Thought id post most of my collection
Forgot to include my pants, a Cassie skate deck and some of my shirts are dirty in the hampah
LES GO!

T-Shirts + 2 Long Sleeves

Crewneck Sweatshirts

Fitteds + Snapbacks + Han Cholo Necklace (+1 of my kittys)

Varsity + Button Up + Shorts + Kicks & another hat i forgot to include in my hat pic

EVERYTHING IS SIZE MEDIUM & LARGE
ALL FITTEDS ARE SIZE 7 3/8 & 7 1/2

Such a dope collection. True diamond lifer. props.

Thanks fam

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jun 16, 2012 @ 19:02
Got my Diamond Blue iPhone case just now... really dope pickup and hope I'm a lucky one to get a sticker in the case.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 19:17
Got the black one for my Pops since I don't fucks with iPhone. Easy cop. I'm guessing much more were released this time.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Jun 16, 2012 @ 19:17
Blue is sold out only

Jun 16, 2012 @ 19:21
I logged on with the idea of buying a case, but once I got to the checkout window I changed my mind. Almost 10 bucks to ship a package that weights onces? The fVck is up with that.
Jun 16, 2012 @ 19:23
Cost me $13 for shipping ha

Inactive User

Jun 16, 2012 @ 20:05
Copped two of the diamond blue classes, total came to 81 bucks can't wait to get them
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0