Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 14, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
lghtshdws

^thats so funny!

instagram: cdotphotography

June 14, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
diamond561

What's a good price for a DS diggers society collab?

you buying or selling?
buying
June 14, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
kr00kd

I havent seen a black colorway before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-x-Girl-Collab-Huf-Stussy-Crooks-Mighty-Healthy-Supreme-/270994884592?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item3f188dc7f0#ht_500wt_949

thats legit. i remember that color.

damn straight its legit, its mine

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 14, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Dat1Dude562

In dire need of money.
Might have to sell my Medium Iron Maiden Runnin Shit Crewneck :/

I remember you saying that selling your last one was one of your biggest regrets.
gotta think twice about it this time because if you ever want it again, its going to be hard to find it,if you do, you'll end up paying a lot.

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

June 14, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
niickyrozay

Dont do it Lups!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 14, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
lovedmndlife

what niicky said lups

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 14, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
LostJem

suspended

just paid 129 for a diamond x blvck scvle crewneck sweater used. haha wow never thought i would be one of those people but i feel like it was worth it. money comes and goes. have you guys ever paid a decent amount for something used?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

June 14, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
The Fiasco

just paid 129 for a diamond x blvck scvle crewneck sweater used. haha wow never thought i would be one of those people but i feel like it was worth it. money comes and goes. have you guys ever paid a decent amount for something used?

Most I ever paid for something used was 100 dollars for the MM crew. Still a steal.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 14, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
sjohnnnn

Most I think was 40 plus a tee that was vnds for a 8.5/10 used Fairfax village.

سبحان

June 14, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Dat1Dude562

I paid $150 for that same crew but I sold it for $170
The most I paid for was a like new Size Medium MM crew, $200 and I still got it.

June 14, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
lovedmndlife

i paid $100 shipped for a VNDS runnin shit T

June 14, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
LostJem

suspended

The most I paid for was a like new Size Medium MM crew, $200 and I still got it.

nicee makin money back word up. did you ever try it on if i may ask the dmnd v blvck scvle one? because the one i just got was a sz large and i own a willie mays sweater thats a medium and those collab and exclusive sweaters are different from the regular diamond sweaters with the stretchy collars if u know what im talking about. my willie fits a little slim but free space on the sides and was wondering if the size up wont be a drastic change or just a little thanks!

June 14, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Richboy 100 million

I just bought a hall of fame diamond collab sweater an bought both diamnd blCk scale tees New but it was. Worth every penny

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 14, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
low_k3y

I just bought a hall of fame diamond collab sweater an bought both diamnd blCk scale tees New but it was. Worth every penny

glad u liked the sweater homes

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

June 14, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Dat1Dude562

nicee makin money back word up. did you ever try it on if i may ask the dmnd v blvck scvle one? because the one i just got was a sz large and i own a willie mays sweater thats a medium and those collab and exclusive sweaters are different from the regular diamond sweaters with the stretchy collars if u know what im talking about. my willie fits a little slim but free space on the sides and was wondering if the size up wont be a drastic change or just a little thanks!

I haven't owned any of the newer diamond pieces but the diamond x black scale crew was the same fit as my other diamond crews (deadline collab, un polo, MM...) Diamond switched up their blanks a few times and the newest (your Willie Mays crew) was a slim fit which is longer than the previous size Medium diamond crews. If you were going for the "slim" approach on the Diamond x BS crew you will not get it. It will be baggier. I can guarantee you that.

June 14, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Richboy 100 million

glad u liked the sweater homes[/quote ya thanks man my fav diamond piece for sure and your 100% legit

June 14, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
reeser

This was the dopest thing I saw posted on the internet today.

Nikes and diamond #swag.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

June 14, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Meoww

anyone know who that nigga is?^
i follow golf avidly but have no clue who he is lol
gussung hes a swing coach or something
June 14, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
niickyrozay

I paid 2 bills for the Black Scale x Diamond crew that was worn but perfect condition, then 130 for a MM crew with no signs of wear either.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 14, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
LostJem

suspended

I haven't owned any of the newer diamond pieces but the diamond x black scale crew was the same fit as my other diamond crews (deadline collab, un polo, MM...) Diamond switched up their blanks a few times and the newest (your Willie Mays crew) was a slim fit which is longer than the previous size Medium diamond crews. If you were going for the "slim" approach on the Diamond x BS crew you will not get it. It will be baggier. I can guarantee you that.

forsure im not trippin on the whole slim i aint tryin to go out like that, and i dont mind if its baggy either. i just hope its not ridiculous baggy where it looks bad that i cant wear it naw mean? im not some stick either i just lost alot of weight over the past year that my body adjusts to clothes differently some large can be just right or baggy and medium can be idk vice versa lol thanks for the heads up mayne!

June 14, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
lghtshdws

this is random but ive noticed on all my tshirts from diamond have a thick nice collar except the tiffany blue shirts... they have a different collar!? have any of you guys noticed that?

June 14, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
Meoww

this is random but ive noticed on all my tshirts from diamond have a thick nice collar except the tiffany blue shirts... they have a different collar!? have any of you guys noticed that?

its been discussed before that the tiff blanks are different then the AA other blanks
June 14, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
lghtshdws

its been discussed before that the tiff blanks are different then the AA other blanks

oh sorry! i didnt see discussed, my bad

June 14, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
UndefeatedJK

forsure im not trippin on the whole slim i aint tryin to go out like that, and i dont mind if its baggy either. i just hope its not ridiculous baggy where it looks bad that i cant wear it naw mean? im not some stick either i just lost alot of weight over the past year that my body adjusts to clothes differently some large can be just right or baggy and medium can be idk vice versa lol thanks for the heads up mayne!

I got a Fire in Ice crew thats baggy as fuck. But i think those were their first blanks they used so they were the biggest.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 14, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
apollo57

I saw so much diamond at edc. Wish it was diamond who did a collab with edc instead of neff... -_-

Diamond life

June 14, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
lovedmndlife

been looking for one of these for a while, finally got this DS one on the way, cheers ninja

June 14, 2012 @ 12:12 PM
LUPS

Yeah, you guys are right. I cant sell it.
I need to stop blowing my money.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 14, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
Dat1Dude562

I saw so much diamond at edc. Wish it was diamond who did a collab with edc instead of neff... -_-

Yeah, everyone was wearing diamond over there lol. An EDC collab would've been cool.

June 14, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
Richboy 100 million

been looking for one of these for a while, finally got this DS one on the way, cheers ninja
[/wquote] i just bought off this ninja too an got my stuff delivered he's fast at shipping .cheers

June 14, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
kb_24

Thank you^

Now back on topic, anyone been to fairfax lately? Some guy said a few weeks ago, they still had Fairfax Village and Native stuff. Can anyone confirm that they still do?

when i went like 3 weeks ago..the fairfax village tees were sold out

Please login first to reply.