[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:28
I just bought a hall of fame diamond collab sweater an bought both diamnd blCk scale tees New but it was. Worth every penny

glad u liked the sweater homes

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
I paid $150 for that same crew but I sold it for $170
The most I paid for was a like new Size Medium MM crew, $200 and I still got it.

nicee makin money back word up. did you ever try it on if i may ask the dmnd v blvck scvle one? because the one i just got was a sz large and i own a willie mays sweater thats a medium and those collab and exclusive sweaters are different from the regular diamond sweaters with the stretchy collars if u know what im talking about. my willie fits a little slim but free space on the sides and was wondering if the size up wont be a drastic change or just a little thanks!

I haven't owned any of the newer diamond pieces but the diamond x black scale crew was the same fit as my other diamond crews (deadline collab, un polo, MM...) Diamond switched up their blanks a few times and the newest (your Willie Mays crew) was a slim fit which is longer than the previous size Medium diamond crews. If you were going for the "slim" approach on the Diamond x BS crew you will not get it. It will be baggier. I can guarantee you that.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:34
I just bought a hall of fame diamond collab sweater an bought both diamnd blCk scale tees New but it was. Worth every penny

glad u liked the sweater homes[/quote ya thanks man my fav diamond piece for sure and your 100% legit

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Jun 14, 2012 @ 04:46
This was the dopest thing I saw posted on the internet today.

Nikes and diamond #swag.
Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:08
anyone know who that nigga is?^
i follow golf avidly but have no clue who he is lol
gussung hes a swing coach or something
Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:19
just paid 129 for a diamond x blvck scvle crewneck sweater used. haha wow never thought i would be one of those people but i feel like it was worth it. money comes and goes. have you guys ever paid a decent amount for something used?[/q
I paid 2 bills for the Black Scale x Diamond crew that was worn but perfect condition, then 130 for a MM crew with no signs of wear either.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:28
this is random but ive noticed on all my tshirts from diamond have a thick nice collar except the tiffany blue shirts... they have a different collar!? have any of you guys noticed that?

instagram: cdotphotography

Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:28
this is random but ive noticed on all my tshirts from diamond have a thick nice collar except the tiffany blue shirts... they have a different collar!? have any of you guys noticed that?

its been discussed before that the tiff blanks are different then the AA other blanks
Jun 14, 2012 @ 05:30

its been discussed before that the tiff blanks are different then the AA other blanks

oh sorry! i didnt see discussed, my bad

instagram: cdotphotography

Jun 14, 2012 @ 08:27
I haven't owned any of the newer diamond pieces but the diamond x black scale crew was the same fit as my other diamond crews (deadline collab, un polo, MM...) Diamond switched up their blanks a few times and the newest (your Willie Mays crew) was a slim fit which is longer than the previous size Medium diamond crews. If you were going for the "slim" approach on the Diamond x BS crew you will not get it. It will be baggier. I can guarantee you that.

forsure im not trippin on the whole slim i aint tryin to go out like that, and i dont mind if its baggy either. i just hope its not ridiculous baggy where it looks bad that i cant wear it naw mean? im not some stick either i just lost alot of weight over the past year that my body adjusts to clothes differently some large can be just right or baggy and medium can be idk vice versa lol thanks for the heads up mayne!

I got a Fire in Ice crew thats baggy as fuck. But i think those were their first blanks they used so they were the biggest.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jun 14, 2012 @ 09:39
I saw so much diamond at edc. Wish it was diamond who did a collab with edc instead of neff... -_-

Diamond life

Jun 14, 2012 @ 10:29
been looking for one of these for a while, finally got this DS one on the way, cheers ninja

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 14, 2012 @ 12:12
Yeah, you guys are right. I cant sell it.
I need to stop blowing my money.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jun 14, 2012 @ 14:42
I saw so much diamond at edc. Wish it was diamond who did a collab with edc instead of neff... -_-

Yeah, everyone was wearing diamond over there lol. An EDC collab would've been cool.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 15:21
been looking for one of these for a while, finally got this DS one on the way, cheers ninja
[/wquote] i just bought off this ninja too an got my stuff delivered he's fast at shipping .cheers

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:04
Thank you^

Now back on topic, anyone been to fairfax lately? Some guy said a few weeks ago, they still had Fairfax Village and Native stuff. Can anyone confirm that they still do?

when i went like 3 weeks ago..the fairfax village tees were sold out
Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:41
Damn Simon... I envy you. Haha

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:43
hey lovedmndlife not to sound like an idiot but what does vnds stand for? i have a feeling the last two are dead stock but not sure about the others correct me if wrong. i saw u say it last night and was like what lol

Very Near Dead Stock

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:43
Damn Simon... I envy you. Haha

Hes got some of the illest

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:46
Diamond should do a collab with Rock The Bells this year cuz it's gonna be legendary this year.
Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:48

HEAT.

Speaking of heat...another piece I love from Fall:

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:49
Diamond should do a collab with Rock The Bells this year cuz it's gonna be legendary this year.

I dont think Nick wants to do a collab with Rock the Bells after the shit that Raekwon's people pulled back in like 08.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 14, 2012 @ 16:58
sup fellas. i'm looking for a ds or vnds slangin rocks t-shirt in a size large or medium. the color doesn't matter. any body got one that they are willing to let go of or know where i can find one please let me know. thanks in advance.
Jun 14, 2012 @ 17:33
They finally restocked the stickers!!!
Stickers

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 17:39
i want all of those stickers

Jun 14, 2012 @ 17:54
Hahah, the stickers have been here for the past week or so.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jun 14, 2012 @ 18:13
dennis can you hook it up with some stickers??? i still got some of the ones you sent me from KL. That OG yacht sticker is toughh.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 18:15
dat awkward moment when a nigga cant pay for dollar stickers so he begs...
Jun 14, 2012 @ 18:20

I dont think Nick wants to do a collab with Rock the Bells after the shit that Raekwon's people pulled back in like 08.[/quote
What happend?

Jun 14, 2012 @ 18:35
I dont think Nick wants to do a collab with Rock the Bells after the shit that Raekwon's people pulled back in like 08.[/quote

What happend?

Raekwon's peeps asked for a bunch of extra shirts for "friends and family" and they ended up just selling them for profit at the show. If I remember correctly Nick was pissed AF. They also snuck in a logo for this gay ass brand called The Bureau or some shit on the sleeve. Nick had no idea what it was and someone pointed it out and he was like damn that's some shit.

dat awkward moment when a nigga cant pay for dollar stickers so he begs...

im not about to pay 3 dollars for a sticker + 8 dollars shipping.

Please login first to reply.