Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
Ppoy

Who's copped the shades? And which color did you go with?

Copped the Black & silver for me coz I already have flat tops with gold legs.

Any word from Nick when he'll be dropping the one with black frames with clear lenses???
May 29, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

Im not returning them. I just want to exchange them for a bigger size.

That's pretty much the definition of a return, bruh...

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

fuuuggggggg
May 29, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
777ichael

black and gold shades copped

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 29, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
DEAFRHO

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

fuuuggggggg

I had the exact same issue. by any chance were you trying to exchange the embroidered shorts?
I get all diamond pants in waist 30 and they all fit and 32 is always too big. these shorts come out and the 30 is hella small. I think its reasonable to expect some consistency with the sizing
May 29, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
LUPS

I'm waiting to drop money I those ash trays.
Sunglasses are nice, but I need to save.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 29, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
apollo57

If anyone has the leather wrapped frames in hand, pls lmk i have a question about the build

Diamond life

May 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
natemiller09

Yo anyone know when the iPhone cases drop? I'm not copping the shades because I'm waiting on the cases!
May 29, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
rastapasta

Wassup everybody, I just got a Diamond Bi-fold wallet and I am wondering if anyone else has trouble getting their debit/credit cards in and out of the pockets.

The 4 vertical pockets on the right side are WAY too small. I have to force the cards in, almost bent one, and I honestly feel it shouldnt be this difficult and once theyre in, its a bitch to get them out

Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing or if I got a defective one

Thanks in advance, Peace
May 29, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
rastapasta

I'm waiting to drop money I those ash trays
Cant wait for them, so sick
May 29, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Jordanthe23

Anyone still on the lookout for a Willie large/black shirt?
I am willing to let one go since I have two. hit the message box.
May 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
bradenjust

Wassup everybody, I just got a Diamond Bi-fold wallet and I am wondering if anyone else has trouble getting their debit/credit cards in and out of the pockets.

The 4 vertical pockets on the right side are WAY too small. I have to force the cards in, almost bent one, and I honestly feel it shouldnt be this difficult and once theyre in, its a bitch to get them out

Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing or if I got a defective one

Thanks in advance, Peace

Well its leather so most likely it just needs some breaking in. I had to do that with my leather wallet.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

May 30, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Diamond

Rastapasta

I noticed the same thing today and for some reason the leather is extra tight on the grey wallet. I put my fingers in each slot and pulled on it for a minute to stretch and the cards go in fine now. our apologies for the tight fit issue, the other colors were fine. Try stretching it a little and let us know if it works? If you still have a problem then you can send it back and ill have one of our guys stretch it out for you & send it back free of charge..
May 30, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Diamond

Summer delivery 2 is droppin soon.
May 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
lovedmndlife

^ want that Yacht girl T

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
BIGOH

Sup nick any date on when you'll be shipping out those winning tees from your twitter questions?

WTB NOTHING

May 30, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Dat1Dude562

Sup nick any date on when you'll be shipping out those winning tees from your twitter questions?

You're still waiting on that?
what's the point in making a contest with giveaways if you're not going to follow through? It doesn't make sense.

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 30, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
sjohnnnn

^ want that Yacht girl T

What I've been looking forward too the whole summer drop!

سبحان

May 30, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
natemiller09

Anyone know if the underside of the brim on the un-polo snap is green?!
Thanks.
May 30, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
J BIZZ

Thanks.

I just got mine and it's black
May 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
natemiller09

Thanks.

I just got mine and it's black

Aiiight thanks homie. How you like it?
May 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
BIGOH

what's the point in making a contest with giveaways if you're not going to follow through? It doesn't make sense.

Feel me

WTB NOTHING

May 30, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
J BIZZ

Do another design contest, I got the next one.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
jordanskates17

Just checking in to say not a fan of those sunglasses. yeah i know. :troll

at this rate Diamond Supply gonna have cheeseburgers on t's in the future. hahaha
May 30, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
quiet1

suspended

wow that is pretty sad

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

May 30, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
Hellah Fresh

fuuuggggggg

I had the exact same issue. by any chance were you trying to exchange the embroidered shorts?
I get all diamond pants in waist 30 and they all fit and 32 is always too big. these shorts come out and the 30 is hella small. I think its reasonable to expect some consistency with the sizing

yea i wanted to exchange all 3 pairs for a bigger size.. if i cant exchange it i just wasted $255 for some shorts that i cant fit.
May 30, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
PKdaGod

fuuuggggggg

yea i wanted to exchange all 3 pairs for a bigger size.. if i cant exchange it i just wasted $255 for some shorts that i cant fit.

you just wasted ur $$$ bro lmao

damn think of $255 that could have went towards something else
May 30, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

Do all diamond shirts fit kinda long or do I need a smaller size?
May 30, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
almightymints

Do all diamond shirts fit kinda long or do I need a smaller size?

No, they definitely run a little long!
May 30, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
diamond561

does anybody have the diamond 12oz japanese bull denim jeans? wondering if I usually by a 32 if I should size up to 34 so they are not tight in the upper leg?
May 30, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
Hellah Fresh

fuuuggggggg

you just wasted ur $$$ bro lmao

damn think of $255 that could have went towards something else

Diamond cant even help a nigga out.

Please login first to reply.