Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
BIGOH

Sup nick any date on when you'll be shipping out those winning tees from your twitter questions?

WTB NOTHING

May 30, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Dat1Dude562

Sup nick any date on when you'll be shipping out those winning tees from your twitter questions?

You're still waiting on that?
what's the point in making a contest with giveaways if you're not going to follow through? It doesn't make sense.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 30, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
sjohnnnn

^ want that Yacht girl T

What I've been looking forward too the whole summer drop!

سبحان

May 30, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
natemiller09

Anyone know if the underside of the brim on the un-polo snap is green?!
Thanks.
May 30, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
J BIZZ

Thanks.

I just got mine and it's black
May 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
natemiller09

Thanks.

I just got mine and it's black

Aiiight thanks homie. How you like it?
May 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
BIGOH

You're still waiting on that?
what's the point in making a contest with giveaways if you're not going to follow through? It doesn't make sense.

Feel me

WTB NOTHING

May 30, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
J BIZZ

Do another design contest, I got the next one.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
jordanskates17

Just checking in to say not a fan of those sunglasses. yeah i know. :troll

at this rate Diamond Supply gonna have cheeseburgers on t's in the future. hahaha
May 30, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
Hellah Fresh

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

Im not returning them. I just want to exchange them for a bigger size.

That's pretty much the definition of a return, bruh...

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

fuuuggggggg

I had the exact same issue. by any chance were you trying to exchange the embroidered shorts?
I get all diamond pants in waist 30 and they all fit and 32 is always too big. these shorts come out and the 30 is hella small. I think its reasonable to expect some consistency with the sizing

yea i wanted to exchange all 3 pairs for a bigger size.. if i cant exchange it i just wasted $255 for some shorts that i cant fit.
May 30, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
PKdaGod

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

fuuuggggggg

I had the exact same issue. by any chance were you trying to exchange the embroidered shorts?
I get all diamond pants in waist 30 and they all fit and 32 is always too big. these shorts come out and the 30 is hella small. I think its reasonable to expect some consistency with the sizing

yea i wanted to exchange all 3 pairs for a bigger size.. if i cant exchange it i just wasted $255 for some shorts that i cant fit.

you just wasted ur $$$ bro lmao

damn think of $255 that could have went towards something else
May 30, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

Do all diamond shirts fit kinda long or do I need a smaller size?
May 30, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
almightymints

Do all diamond shirts fit kinda long or do I need a smaller size?

No, they definitely run a little long!
May 30, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
diamond561

does anybody have the diamond 12oz japanese bull denim jeans? wondering if I usually by a 32 if I should size up to 34 so they are not tight in the upper leg?
May 30, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
Hellah Fresh

fuuuggggggg

you just wasted ur $$$ bro lmao

damn think of $255 that could have went towards something else

Diamond cant even help a nigga out.
May 30, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
antbalsamo

This brand has some nice shirt designs but most of them are trying to be what the more successful designs were. I really don't like what this brand stands for either.. They seem to be trying to be the Nike of streetwear. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like them, and I do to a point too,but ugh, reading the OPs post plus seeing them post pictures of the labor workers on instagram makes me sick.
May 30, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
guerrillainthemist

This brand has some nice shirt designs but most of them are trying to be what the more successful designs were. I really don't like what this brand stands for either.. They seem to be trying to be the Nike of streetwear. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like them, and I do to a point too,but ugh, reading the OPs post plus seeing them post pictures of the labor workers on instagram makes me sick.

Sorry bro but that's how the world runs. Cheap workers = more profit. People like it enough to go buy it, then nick sits back and puffs a dank while reclining in his leather office chair thinking "damn, imma milk the shit outta these fools by putting a diamond logo on errythang." lol.

May 30, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
The Fiasco

if youre talking about the "rules" and shit that was added by the mods. nick did not type that arguing = ban blah blah shit.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 30, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
DENN!S

The limited online and shop exclusives are pretty much all made in the USA, in LA actually...which is probably what most people on here cop anyway.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 30, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
DarkGrapes

Sorry bro but that's how the world runs. Cheap workers = more profit. People like it enough to go buy it, then nick sits back and puffs a dank while reclining in his leather office chair thinking "damn, imma milk the shit outta these fools by putting a diamond logo on errythang." lol.

Real talk, I'll always support Diamond, but I thought it wasn't a good look for Nick to post up them sweatshop pictures when he did. WTF was the point of that? To piss people off? Nobody wants to buy shit that's made in China. Why promote that your brand is?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 31, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
imjoey

huh?

i think you guys may be reaching a bit..
wasnt this about a contest or somethin..?

"what the brand stands for" and "sweatshops"? really? lol

"and if they hate then letem hate and watch the money pile up"

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 31, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
imjoey

to the dood with the shorts, what size are they btw?

May 31, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
DEAFRHO

to the dood with the shorts, what size are they btw?

I got the shorts in size 30. PM me if thats your size
May 31, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
DarkGrapes

huh?

Man, I have no idea what you're talking about. Pretty sure the dude was talking about them pictures Nick put up on Instragram, of when he visited China. But maybe I'm wrong... Either way, I still have no idea what your post means.

May 31, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
antbalsamo

Yeah I know how the world works, but there is plenty of streetwear brands where their attitude of DIY is actually real and not faked like Diamond. I just find them hypocritical. They are like the Whole Foods of streetwear.
May 31, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
DarkGrapes

^ Someone will be on here very quickly to tell you that Diamond isn't streetwear, it's a skate brand, so I'm saving them the trouble.

May 31, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Richboy 100 million

can someone post the sweat shp pics?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

May 31, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
lovedmndlife

more new mesh

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 31, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
imjoey

huh?

Man, I have no idea what you're talking about. Pretty sure the dude was talking about them pictures Nick put up on Instragram, of when he visited China. But maybe I'm wrong... Either way, I still have no idea what your post means.

exactly...this shit is obviously over most of yer heads..nick isnt using sweatshops, he is sourcing artisans for specific products in HK (shoes mainly)..i cant believe a brand that promotes unity and understanding of the struggle and the come up GLOBALLY would have followers that are so small minded and internet-opinionated without even checking the fucking facts..

alot of you claim to be bout that life but all i see is bitchin and whinin bout shipping and size fit, and if this offends, yer who the fuck im talking about..

the whole foods of streetwear is cute, im cool with that shit..lol but freal homie, look at the steez of some of these muhfukkas rockin diamond, you cannot for a minute say they faking, i damn sho am not

all these damn internet elitists...

May 31, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
imjoey

see you in these streets, fuck yer diamond swag

Please login first to reply.