Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 29, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
Captainc

Debating if I should sell my black or grey Willie Mays tee.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

May 29, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
nikealldaydsc

Please anyone have camo pants does sale size 32 or 33??? I'll buy any price
May 29, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
diamond561

hey guys how do you guys let your crewneck sweaters dry obviously air. i unfortunately had to wash my willie mays one and dont know wether to hang it or if itll ruin it lemme know!

I'd just lay it over a clean chair and let it dry. I wouldn't hang it wet because then you could potentially stretch it out or leave marks. You could also put it in the dryer on gentle warm. The choice is yours young grasshopper.

It doesn't affect a crew neck or tee to hang them after they are dry does it? Or should the be folded and kept in a drawer after drying?
May 29, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Hellah Fresh

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!
May 29, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
imjoey

im sure tony will get back to you, it was memorial day wknd

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 29, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
thad

All the shit Nickys been tweetin about that comes out this fall is CLEAN.
May 29, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
makemenvy

Anyone ever tried contacting Diamond thru emails? I emailed them a week ago because i would like to exchange my shorts for a bigger size and still havent gotten a response... Waddup tho?!

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

FOR SALE: WIZ KHALIFA x DIAMOND SUPPLY HOODIE
May 29, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
DENN!S

hey guys how do you guys let your crewneck sweaters dry obviously air. i unfortunately had to wash my willie mays one and dont know wether to hang it or if itll ruin it lemme know!

I'd just lay it over a clean chair and let it dry. I wouldn't hang it wet because then you could potentially stretch it out or leave marks. You could also put it in the dryer on gentle warm. The choice is yours young grasshopper.

wordd i actually didnt see this until this morning and not last night but laid it on a chair myself to dry was a pretty good idea . thanks mayne

No prob fam.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 29, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
DENN!S

It doesn't affect a crew neck or tee to hang them after they are dry does it? Or should the be folded and kept in a drawer after drying?

No not at all...you'd be fine. I'm just saying if any heavy clothes are wet and you put a hanger on them, the weight from the heavy wet material will pull down and the shoulders could get hanger marks. Just a rule of gravity more than anything.

May 29, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

I thought all sales were final, no returns or refunds??? It's pretty harsh policy, I have been stuck with multiple items of clothing that didn't fit right...but what can ya do lol...

Im not returning them. I just want to exchange them for a bigger size.
May 29, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
DarkGrapes

That's pretty much the definition of a return, bruh...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 29, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
DENN!S

Who's copped the shades? And which color did you go with?

May 29, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
mr. me too

copped both! btw, are these shipping out same day like the vermonts earlier this month??
May 29, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Hellah Fresh

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
DarkGrapes

a return is where you take it back to get your money back. I never saw anywhere on the site that says you cant exchange it.

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 29, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
bradenjust

If you check the bottom of your receipt, you'll see that it says "No Returns Or Exchanges, All Sales Are Final" in bold.

Dark grapes is right. I tried exchanging my shorts for a larger size and no luck. He probably will just never email you back.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
Ppoy

Who's copped the shades? And which color did you go with?

Copped the Black & silver for me coz I already have flat tops with gold legs.

Any word from Nick when he'll be dropping the one with black frames with clear lenses???
May 29, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

fuuuggggggg
May 29, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
777ichael

black and gold shades copped

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 29, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
DEAFRHO

fuuuggggggg

I had the exact same issue. by any chance were you trying to exchange the embroidered shorts?
I get all diamond pants in waist 30 and they all fit and 32 is always too big. these shorts come out and the 30 is hella small. I think its reasonable to expect some consistency with the sizing
May 29, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
LUPS

I'm waiting to drop money I those ash trays.
Sunglasses are nice, but I need to save.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 29, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
apollo57

If anyone has the leather wrapped frames in hand, pls lmk i have a question about the build

Diamond life

May 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
natemiller09

Yo anyone know when the iPhone cases drop? I'm not copping the shades because I'm waiting on the cases!
May 29, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
rastapasta

Wassup everybody, I just got a Diamond Bi-fold wallet and I am wondering if anyone else has trouble getting their debit/credit cards in and out of the pockets.

The 4 vertical pockets on the right side are WAY too small. I have to force the cards in, almost bent one, and I honestly feel it shouldnt be this difficult and once theyre in, its a bitch to get them out

Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing or if I got a defective one

Thanks in advance, Peace
May 29, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
rastapasta

I'm waiting to drop money I those ash trays
Cant wait for them, so sick
May 29, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Jordanthe23

Anyone still on the lookout for a Willie large/black shirt?
I am willing to let one go since I have two. hit the message box.
May 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
bradenjust

Wassup everybody, I just got a Diamond Bi-fold wallet and I am wondering if anyone else has trouble getting their debit/credit cards in and out of the pockets.

The 4 vertical pockets on the right side are WAY too small. I have to force the cards in, almost bent one, and I honestly feel it shouldnt be this difficult and once theyre in, its a bitch to get them out

Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing or if I got a defective one

Thanks in advance, Peace

Well its leather so most likely it just needs some breaking in. I had to do that with my leather wallet.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

May 30, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Diamond

Rastapasta

I noticed the same thing today and for some reason the leather is extra tight on the grey wallet. I put my fingers in each slot and pulled on it for a minute to stretch and the cards go in fine now. our apologies for the tight fit issue, the other colors were fine. Try stretching it a little and let us know if it works? If you still have a problem then you can send it back and ill have one of our guys stretch it out for you & send it back free of charge..
May 30, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Diamond

Summer delivery 2 is droppin soon.
May 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
lovedmndlife

^ want that Yacht girl T

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

Please login first to reply.