[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 23, 2012 @ 22:56:38
never wanted to order off the diamond site after lurking this forum for months and seeing all the shit that goes down.. made my first order with the kings, (l live in canada), and i was hyped to see that the shirts were at my local processing place this morning, and then i checked back an hour later, and the mufuggas were shipped back to fuckin' ohio.. diamond life
May 23, 2012 @ 23:04:37
^ the fuck?

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 23, 2012 @ 23:20:47
for real. UPS has a real dick up their ass tho. shout out to tony who already hit me up trying to solve it, that's what i like to see.
May 23, 2012 @ 23:31:11
Ok seriously.. how the fuck do you post pics on here? Why is it asking me for a website address? I'm trying to make a For Sale thread for my DS: Diamond x Wiz Khalifa collab to avoid spamming up this forum

Someone please help haha

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

May 23, 2012 @ 23:35:28
upload it on photobucket or something then get the url and press the pic image on the top bar then paste it!

سبحان

May 23, 2012 @ 23:37:02
Ok seriously.. how the fuck do you post pics on here? Why is it asking me for a website address? I'm trying to make a For Sale thread for my DS: Diamond x Wiz Khalifa collab to avoid spamming up this forum

Someone please help haha

http://hypebeast.com/forums/questions-support-and-feedback/166065/

May 23, 2012 @ 23:43:38
upload it on photobucket or something then get the url and press the pic image on the top bar then paste it!

Thanks man, appreciate it

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

May 23, 2012 @ 23:45:33
Yeah i Think They Lied about the amount of diamond king tees released lol

Lol diamond life, zumiez money ain't enough smokeyface

And they still fux with UPS? I thought by now they would have learned from all the complaining and shit to switch to a different postal service, damn.

On the side note, anyone interested in some '09 '10 '11 diamond tees in medium TRILLAA??
May 23, 2012 @ 23:48:06
unpolo snaps

May 23, 2012 @ 23:48:20
Falling tank restocked in time for the summer heat. http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Falling-Tank-in-Navy_p_1900.html

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 23, 2012 @ 23:51:51
Falling tank restocked in time for the summer heat. http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Falling-Tank-in-Navy_p_1900.html

Should reprint the tees ad crews for winter!

سبحان

May 23, 2012 @ 23:59:05

Should reprint the tees ad crews for winter!

mos def. those crews are fire
May 24, 2012 @ 00:02:58

WTB NOTHING

May 24, 2012 @ 00:21:59
anybody heard anything about the iPhone cases Nicky posted on his instagram? He teased them a few times but that is about it.

Facebook.com/PACKapparel

May 24, 2012 @ 00:25:26
anybody heard anything about the iPhone cases Nicky posted on his instagram? He teased them a few times but that is about it.

by the time they release them the next iphone will be out lol
May 24, 2012 @ 00:27:05

first of June if i remember correctly, due to manufacturer fault

May 24, 2012 @ 00:27:07
hahahaha o shit hahahahaha
#goodonetho

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 24, 2012 @ 00:27:37
they come out june 6th kids
May 24, 2012 @ 00:28:44
unpolo snaps

good looks. that tiff snap is looking real good, both look solid tho
May 24, 2012 @ 00:29:14
they come out june 6th kids

Nice! I missed that somehow, glad they are coming soon.

Facebook.com/PACKapparel

May 24, 2012 @ 00:39:41
Those un polos are dope. glad to see the hat game back to what it used to be.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 24, 2012 @ 00:44:25
Im guessing theyre USA made and limited to 144 pieces. Any word on this?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2012 @ 00:45:38
My patna bought a snap from Mainland and it didnt say made in USA inside, it just had the Diamond logo in it, and it fit really small compared to the others that said they were made in USA....im wondering if they switched or maybe just Zumiez and MainLand get the non Made in USA ones.....thoughts?

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

May 24, 2012 @ 00:49:13
My patna bought a snap from Mainland and it didnt say made in USA inside, it just had the Diamond logo in it, and it fit really small compared to the others that said they were made in USA....im wondering if they switched or maybe just Zumiez and MainLand get the non Made in USA ones.....thoughts?

They all were USA made for a long time, then all hype caused to be mass produced in like china or japan. But recently the hats have been made in USA and "limited" to 144 pieces for the exclusive drops. But all the others still are made out of USA.
if that makes sense lol
May 24, 2012 @ 00:55:30
haaa

They all were USA made for a long time, then all hype caused to be mass produced in like china or japan. But recently the hats have been made in USA and "limited" to 144 pieces for the exclusive drops. But all the others still are made out of USA.
if that makes sense lol

haaa yeah lightweight....i bought my Blue UnPolo around this time last year and it was USA made and it wasnt limited...i bought the all black with diamond script earlier this year and it was Made in USA but now i go to MainLand or Zumiez and none of em say USA made and they fit super Young! im wonderin if tha Karmaloop and MLTD hats are tha same way..if they are, no more diamond hats for me till i kno its USA MADE!!

May 24, 2012 @ 00:59:27
The unpolos that drop tomorrow were made in LA for all wondering.
May 24, 2012 @ 01:03:17

Fa sho! tha USA made snaps fit waaaaaaaaaaay better! Do u kno if those are the only colors releasing?

May 24, 2012 @ 01:05:36

any other word if there gonna be limited

WTB NOTHING

May 24, 2012 @ 01:35:22
loook, apparently lots of hurt feelings this eve, all im tryin to remind all you is that when you rep diamond, you rep that life, and to be apart of this forum..opens yourself up to a whole new world of lifers, if you dont like a response someone gives you, cool wutev, but i was being straight up, if youve never owned a diamond tee yet yer posting in the diamond forum askin us bout sizes, honestly the best way to learn is to try. And when the effort is as small as just buying a tshirt, well i think you get my point.. apache, i apologize that i may have offended you with the bluntness but thats excatly what it was blunt truth, buy a med, wash it, try it, thats the only way youll really know what size diamond tee to buy for your 511 135 stature.

im 510 165 and I USUALLY wear mediums with pants and larges with shorts, i buy 2 of almost every tee i get, since 1998..thats why i fuckin responded the way i did...diamond life
Please login first to reply.
x