Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 24, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Meoww

Im guessing theyre USA made and limited to 144 pieces. Any word on this?
May 24, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Anthos

My patna bought a snap from Mainland and it didnt say made in USA inside, it just had the Diamond logo in it, and it fit really small compared to the others that said they were made in USA....im wondering if they switched or maybe just Zumiez and MainLand get the non Made in USA ones.....thoughts?

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

May 24, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
Meoww

My patna bought a snap from Mainland and it didnt say made in USA inside, it just had the Diamond logo in it, and it fit really small compared to the others that said they were made in USA....im wondering if they switched or maybe just Zumiez and MainLand get the non Made in USA ones.....thoughts?

They all were USA made for a long time, then all hype caused to be mass produced in like china or japan. But recently the hats have been made in USA and "limited" to 144 pieces for the exclusive drops. But all the others still are made out of USA.
if that makes sense lol
May 24, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Anthos

haaa

They all were USA made for a long time, then all hype caused to be mass produced in like china or japan. But recently the hats have been made in USA and "limited" to 144 pieces for the exclusive drops. But all the others still are made out of USA.
if that makes sense lol

haaa yeah lightweight....i bought my Blue UnPolo around this time last year and it was USA made and it wasnt limited...i bought the all black with diamond script earlier this year and it was Made in USA but now i go to MainLand or Zumiez and none of em say USA made and they fit super Young! im wonderin if tha Karmaloop and MLTD hats are tha same way..if they are, no more diamond hats for me till i kno its USA MADE!!

May 24, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
Meoww

The unpolos that drop tomorrow were made in LA for all wondering.
May 24, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Anthos

Fa sho! tha USA made snaps fit waaaaaaaaaaay better! Do u kno if those are the only colors releasing?

May 24, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
BIGOH

any other word if there gonna be limited

WTB NOTHING

May 24, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Slanguage

loook, apparently lots of hurt feelings this eve, all im tryin to remind all you is that when you rep diamond, you rep that life, and to be apart of this forum..opens yourself up to a whole new world of lifers, if you dont like a response someone gives you, cool wutev, but i was being straight up, if youve never owned a diamond tee yet yer posting in the diamond forum askin us bout sizes, honestly the best way to learn is to try. And when the effort is as small as just buying a tshirt, well i think you get my point.. apache, i apologize that i may have offended you with the bluntness but thats excatly what it was blunt truth, buy a med, wash it, try it, thats the only way youll really know what size diamond tee to buy for your 511 135 stature.

im 510 165 and I USUALLY wear mediums with pants and larges with shorts, i buy 2 of almost every tee i get, since 1998..thats why i fuckin responded the way i did...diamond life
May 24, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
imjoey

respec booyaka!

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 24, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
imjoey

May 24, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
fivewunoh

Damn those unpolos dropping tomorrow? I'll be spamming refresh fosho! BEEN trying to find the black and tiff unpolo for days. Guess that all tiff one will work.
Care to share the link on where that picture is from?

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

May 24, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
imjoey

its from nick's instagram

May 24, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
lovedmndlife

Damn those unpolos dropping tomorrow? I'll be spamming refresh fosho! BEEN trying to find the black and tiff unpolo for days. Guess that all tiff one will work.
Care to share the link on where that picture is from?

UNPOLO

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 24, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
Meoww

Fa sho! tha USA made snaps fit waaaaaaaaaaay better! Do u kno if those are the only colors releasing?

My guess is yes.

any other word if there gonna be limited

Not sure about that. I asked him if they were usa made and limited and he only replied saying they were made in LA. So since he kinda ignored the second half, it makes me think they arent limited. But then again theyre USA made, so they could be limited. Guess we will see on the site tomorrow
May 24, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
guerrillainthemist

Decided to get rid of my Jet Life till the next life (Paper plane) tanktop. Only took it out the bag to try it on... Needless to say tanktops are not for me lol

Sz Medium tanktop color: white

you suffering from malnutrition bro?

you suffering from being a faggot man?

^^^^^ Idk why but I couldn't help but laugh my fucking ass off, lol.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
imjoey

i didnt even know ppl still used that word...

May 24, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
imjoey

camo shorts have been reupped cept sz 32s

May 24, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
imjoey

and ccs has the 3 stripe socks in most colors and the white unpolo tee in all sizes..copped yo

May 24, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
BIGOH

so no word on if the unpolo snaps that are dropping tommorrow are limited?

WTB NOTHING

May 24, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
snar

I am pretty sure they are limited if they weren't they would have came out with the summer collection
May 24, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
staxx

I am pretty sure they are limited if they weren't they would have came out with the summer collection

Either way that tiff c/w is fire! For sure a MUST cop!
May 24, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
IrvinAmbil

anybody interested in a heather willie crew, or a navy mickey tee hit me up. Both are size large
May 24, 2012 @ 09:20 AM
apollo57

Nick likes to say when they are limited. Dunno why he would stop now

Diamond life

May 24, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
Diamond

What's up all! I haven't been on here in awhile do to a crazy work schedule and a new baby...... Fatherhood has been amazing tho.
The hats droppin today are made in USA & are a Diamond Store ONLINE/Fairfax & Hat Club exclusive. They will be available at most Hat Clubs so they are not as limited as our online & Fairfax only drops but much more limited than most other hats we make.
The Diamond Kings collection was indeed as limited as we said it was & it's good to hear that a lot of you are feelin the new Grizzly goods. We will be releasing a whole lot of Grizzly in the coming months.

I see some of you clowning on my essentials & you are right, I dont carry all that shit around with me in my pockets.
My understanding is that the essentials was things that were essential to me, not what I have on me everyday. As for the ashtray.... I threw that in there because its coming out soon and wanted to show it off. Who the fuck carries around an ashtray? haha
May 24, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
lovedmndlife

Simone keeping ya up nick, good work simone smile
finally the ashtray, not that i blaze anymore

May 24, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
Diamond

Yea i'm always up now late night.
May 24, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
lovedmndlife

#babylife

May 24, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
srod300

Nick..when you guys planning to re-up on some socks?

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

May 24, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
DENN!S

Speaking of socks...
Fall '12. Crack.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 24, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
The Fiasco

Nick..when you guys planning to re-up on some socks?

Jugrnaut chicago has socks. Give them a call.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

Please login first to reply.