[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 17, 2012 @ 05:04:56 AM
yeah seems too good to be true, apart from the prices, but im used to that

well the way I see it theres 2 possibilities:
1: the shop is open, but have lousie customer service
or
2: they went out of business
Theres also an address listed, although I'm not if you would want to actually drive down there to see if they're legit. I'm kinda hoping they are legit though.

Yeah if someone gets a hold of them let me know! I'll try callign them too

سبحان

May 17, 2012 @ 05:05:05 AM
got a large rose tank.. lookin for fillmore lions. hit me.
May 17, 2012 @ 06:28:12 AM
Hoping everything looks as good in person as it does in the pics.

Honestly, I think these look way iller in person.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 17, 2012 @ 07:10:34 AM
I'm pretty sure the guys who posted those shirts on ebay for rape were 1 of the 3 assholes at the front of the line who got EVERY SINGLE TANK TEE AND CREW IN EVERY COLORWAY FOR EVERY PLAYER.
May 17, 2012 @ 07:19:17 AM
The guys will get the majority of the Diamond Kings stuff out tomorrow for those who copped through the online store, so some of you should start seeing these at your doorsteps on Friday.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

May 17, 2012 @ 07:21:59 AM
The guys will get the majority of the Diamond Kings stuff out tomorrow for those who copped through the online store, so some of you should start seeing these at your doorsteps on Friday.

That's what's up!
May 17, 2012 @ 07:26:58 AM
Hopefully I got the mickey tee. I got charged via paypal but my order hasnt shown up in my recent orders on my dsc account.
May 17, 2012 @ 07:27:45 AM
Hopefully I got the mickey tee. I got charged via paypal but my order hasnt shown up in my recent orders on my dsc account.

Pls email me, onlinesales@diamondsupplyco.com

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

May 17, 2012 @ 07:46:17 AM

What tees that lol never seen it

not sure never seen it either, a grizzly raglan, found it on select sean's insta

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 17, 2012 @ 11:10:38 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm pretty sure the guys who posted those shirts on ebay for rape were 1 of the 3 assholes at the front of the line who got EVERY SINGLE TANK TEE AND CREW IN EVERY COLORWAY FOR EVERY PLAYER.

So get there 4 hours earlier and you will be THAT guy... Can you blame them for waiting in line all that time and wanting to make a little money?
May 17, 2012 @ 13:40:37 PM
May 17, 2012 @ 13:48:39 PM
man there is no XL or XXL in any player on here or ebay haha

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

May 17, 2012 @ 15:41:32 PM
Anybody know when the summer line is going to be on MLTD or karmaloop? slept on the falling tank in black and im hoping that they get it soon. any help is appreciated
May 17, 2012 @ 15:55:20 PM
Anybody know when the summer line is going to be on MLTD or karmaloop? slept on the falling tank in black and im hoping that they get it soon. any help is appreciated

wondering the same thing
May 17, 2012 @ 16:21:39 PM

wondering the same thing

it should be any day now.
it's been 2 weeks since Summer dropped, so MLTD should be getting it fairly soon and then KL a little after that.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 17, 2012 @ 18:17:35 PM
Has anyone received their shipping info on the Diamond Kings drop?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 17, 2012 @ 18:48:53 PM
if anyone has a smoker club tee in large for sale hit me

WTB NOTHING

May 17, 2012 @ 19:26:38 PM
they had them on thesmokersclub.com a few days ago but they are gone now. I was waiting until the kings drop to cop because I wasnt sure how much I was going to spend and now they are off the site. I'm going to email them and see what they say.
May 17, 2012 @ 19:31:33 PM

So get there 4 hours earlier and you will be THAT guy... Can you blame them for waiting in line all that time and wanting to make a little money?

I was actually there earlier than they were but was posted in my car because it was hot as fuck and i wasn't trying to stand in that sun for that long. i was right behind them in line. there's a difference between getting a couple shirts for resale and a difference of getting a full size run of every item.
May 17, 2012 @ 19:31:50 PM

PM sent..

Has anyone received their shipping info on the Diamond Kings drop?

Nope, but some are suppose to get theirs today.. I usually get my shipping email around 4pm PST..
May 17, 2012 @ 19:33:28 PM

this is true my sister said she was right behind them and one of them dropped like 400 and something lol

I'm guessing your sister was the one next in line after me because she was the only chick there haha and they spent way more than $400. I'd say at least $1000.
May 17, 2012 @ 19:51:12 PM

I was actually there earlier than they were but was posted in my car because it was hot as fuck and i wasn't trying to stand in that sun for that long. i was right behind them in line. there's a difference between getting a couple shirts for resale and a difference of getting a full size run of every item.

This.

It's bullshit. Diamond obviously doesn't care about reselling or they'd put a cap on the amount you could buy, like bands who don't want scalpers reselling their shit.
May 17, 2012 @ 20:20:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ydnQVhip0&feature=g-u-u
Boo Johnson wearing the camo 5 panel
May 17, 2012 @ 20:27:22 PM

This.

It's bullshit. Diamond obviously doesn't care about reselling or they'd put a cap on the amount you could buy, like bands who don't want scalpers reselling their shit.

He bought one of each item, from what Croosh said. In my eyes he has every right to do that. I would think it would be messed up if they let them by more than one of the same, but it's not...
May 17, 2012 @ 20:37:02 PM
yeah the limit was one per color and style. so you could get a green white black and yellow ricky tee in whatever size you wanted but you couldn't get 2 green ricky tees in a large or even a large and a small. they definitely followed the rules its still just kind of a dick move.
May 17, 2012 @ 20:51:21 PM
^Agreed
May 17, 2012 @ 20:59:41 PM
^^ "Agree to disagree." - Ron Burgundy
May 17, 2012 @ 21:38:38 PM
they just hustlin

like dude said.....get their early, splash on the sunscreen, and be THAT guy next time

if diamond has a rule.....one sz per colorway......and they obliged, then no fuss

i dont mind paying the $$$$ for resale because i definitely don't have the time to go and wait in line for a release.....so im paying them to do my dirty work i guess......haha

btw i was able to grab the mickey black and willie orange both in L......not sure if imma keep them because of the rumored dodgers drop so hit me up if interested
May 17, 2012 @ 21:49:37 PM
^^ "Agree to disagree." - Ron Burgundy

ha^

but where all the XL mantle tees at though?will pay rape

WTB NOTHING

Please login first to reply.
x