Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 18, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
TONY.

That person up there emailed me and asked me to cancel his order, smh.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

May 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
blakplague

just got this back from that outerlimitz skate shop re: dmnd T's

John outerlim@tower.net
3:34 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
We only purchase from Authorized dealers, are products are 100% authentic and have never in the course of Outerlimitz history have we sold unofficial products.

Mitch

Your welcome OZ man. i guess they don't realize how much of a gold mine they're sitting on.
May 18, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
srod300

Thanks tony, I can sleep now.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

May 18, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
lovedmndlife

John outerlim@tower.net

to me
We only purchase from Authorized dealers, are products are 100% authentic and have never in the course of Outerlimitz history have we sold unofficial products.

Mitch

Your welcome OZ man. i guess they don't realize how much of a gold mine they're sitting on.

good looking out blakplague, pity i cant afford any of it now, they do have some nice shit though, i want the world's greatest and the hundreds collab

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 18, 2012 @ 09:20 AM
blakplague

John outerlim@tower.net

to me

Mitch

good looking out blakplague, pity i cant afford any of it now, they do have some nice shit though, i want the world's greatest and the hundreds collab

No prob, i kinda thought you had already known about them shops. I'm thinking there must be more shops like those somewhere. Well that may be true, but you got heat over on your side of the globe just ripe for the pickings. I'm sure that could work to your advantage in more than one way.
May 18, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
diamondxlifex

Does anyone know how much of a difference a XXL is between an XL with diamond? I've always worn XL but there's a shirt i'm looking to pick up and the dude only has XXL. Would it be a huge difference? Thanks in advance for answers!
May 18, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
lovedmndlife

i wear Large, but couldn't resist buying a XL iron maiden runnin shit T, its a little on the big side but wearable

May 18, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
JETS89

daaaamn I'd love to grab a worlds greatest tee from that aussie shop

ps my diamond kings stuff shipped yesterday too
May 18, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
mcdank805

damn that aussie shop has some heat i been wanting. crazy prices though... and thats before shipping!

im also curious about homeboys xl vs 2xl question up there...how much larger are they really for anybody who's had experience ?
May 18, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
JETS89

anyone up for a group buy on that aussie site? haha ship it to the us split it all up later
May 18, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
guerrillainthemist

i didn't know this was out yet??
Summer yacht T

yeah same question... i also saw this guy in FB selling the recycled glasses.

Now I'm getting confused. When are the shades supposed to drop???

May 18, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
The Fiasco

damn that aussie shop has some heat i been wanting. crazy prices though... and thats before shipping!

im also curious about homeboys xl vs 2xl question up there... i mean obviously 2xl is xl + xl but how much larger are they really for anybody who's had experience ?

2XL is not XL + XL smh. I want to say pit to pit a Diamond XL is 23.5in across, that's about standard for most brands and a 2XL is like 25 or 26 inches across pit to pit. It's also a couple of inches longer. You can always shrink the shirts in the dryer a little if it's too super big.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 18, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
asapflacko

Werd I gotta convert those aussie prices, looks rapeish. I need that ALI tee, and cant believe they have that ny exclusive tee.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
LovelessCity

anyone up for a group buy on that aussie site? haha ship it to the us split it all up later

That's what I was thinking... It comes to about $70 per shirt with shipping if my converter was correct.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
mcdank805

That's what I was thinking... It comes to about $70 per shirt with shipping if my converter was correct.

lets do it
May 18, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
LovelessCity

I'll see if I can get ahold of the store today to see if they have it all in stock.
May 18, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
almightymints

Tried ordering from the aussie site just now... Shit is VERY confusing. They don't accept online payments right now so you have to call them to pay for the order you placed... Which would be fine except the massive time difference from Arizona to Australia sort of makes it difficult to actually call during their open hours.

I was trying to buy the NYC Diamond Life shirt but I guess that's not happening... Anyone know anywhere else I can get it? in XL
May 18, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
Anthos

so if he canceled can i buy it then?

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

May 18, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Anthos

if Diamond does in fact use AAA Tees then a XXL will not only be big height wise but also width wise, plus the sleeves will be long, its mainly for the BIGGER diamond lifer haaa, i kno cuz i actually rocked XXL ts back when all tha baggy shit was poppin years ago haaa

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

May 18, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
jamessrod

My Mantle tee was supposed to arrive today but it hasn't even left the post office yet

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 18, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
guerrillainthemist

My Mantle tee was supposed to arrive today but it hasn't even left the post office yet

try calling the man. things happen.

May 18, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
lovedmndlife

sounds about right, damn this shops gonna blow up with international orders, they wont know what hit em

May 18, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
lakebay

2 (XL) Mystery Boxes available. PM if interested.

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

May 18, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
blakplague

sounds about right, damn this shops gonna blow up with international orders, they wont know what hit em

Everyones getting excited lol. Yet lovedmndlife seems to be all calm about it. How about we invade Austraila and make it a US territory jk. Falling diamond and Filmore look like the most interesting tees although on the laced website I really want that tiff bi fold wallet.With those shipping prices I'm thinking people are gonna be hitting you up for some pick ups Oz Man lol
May 18, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
lovedmndlife

the shipping for me from outerlimitz is $8 ($20 for me) cheaper than what bigtrees was gonna have to pay $28 , so by the time they ship to me and then i have to ship there its gonna work out about the same i reckon

May 18, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
blakplague

the shipping for me from outerlimitz is $8 ($20 for me) cheaper than what bigtrees was gonna have to pay $28 , so by the time they ship to me and then i have to ship there its gonna work out about the same i reckon

Hmm I see what you mean bro, unless they do free shipping. Although i'm not sure if they do those kinda things in OZ?
May 18, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
lovedmndlife

Hmm I see what you mean bro, unless they do free shipping. Although i'm not sure if they do those kinda things in OZ?

nah no free shipping, $20 postage for one T for me, very steep

May 18, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
almightymints

Were you able to order online with your card? or did you have to call them?
May 18, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Spec3

May 18, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
lovedmndlife

Were you able to order online with your card? or did you have to call them?

i didnt order anything just put a T in my cart and checked how much shipping would be.

Please login first to reply.