Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 17, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
diamond561

Anybody know when the summer line is going to be on MLTD or karmaloop? slept on the falling tank in black and im hoping that they get it soon. any help is appreciated
May 17, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
mcdank805

Anybody know when the summer line is going to be on MLTD or karmaloop? slept on the falling tank in black and im hoping that they get it soon. any help is appreciated

wondering the same thing
May 17, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
mkm159

wondering the same thing

it should be any day now.
it's been 2 weeks since Summer dropped, so MLTD should be getting it fairly soon and then KL a little after that.
May 17, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
jamessrod

Has anyone received their shipping info on the Diamond Kings drop?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 17, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
BIGOH

if anyone has a smoker club tee in large for sale hit me

WTB NOTHING

May 17, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
diamond561

they had them on thesmokersclub.com a few days ago but they are gone now. I was waiting until the kings drop to cop because I wasnt sure how much I was going to spend and now they are off the site. I'm going to email them and see what they say.
May 17, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
Croosh Loosh

I'm pretty sure the guys who posted those shirts on ebay for rape were 1 of the 3 assholes at the front of the line who got EVERY SINGLE TANK TEE AND CREW IN EVERY COLORWAY FOR EVERY PLAYER.

So get there 4 hours earlier and you will be THAT guy... Can you blame them for waiting in line all that time and wanting to make a little money?

I was actually there earlier than they were but was posted in my car because it was hot as fuck and i wasn't trying to stand in that sun for that long. i was right behind them in line. there's a difference between getting a couple shirts for resale and a difference of getting a full size run of every item.
May 17, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
c0w7ree

PM sent..

Has anyone received their shipping info on the Diamond Kings drop?

Nope, but some are suppose to get theirs today.. I usually get my shipping email around 4pm PST..
May 17, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
Croosh Loosh

I'm pretty sure the guys who posted those shirts on ebay for rape were 1 of the 3 assholes at the front of the line who got EVERY SINGLE TANK TEE AND CREW IN EVERY COLORWAY FOR EVERY PLAYER.

this is true my sister said she was right behind them and one of them dropped like 400 and something lol

I'm guessing your sister was the one next in line after me because she was the only chick there haha and they spent way more than $400. I'd say at least $1000.
May 17, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
DarkGrapes

So get there 4 hours earlier and you will be THAT guy... Can you blame them for waiting in line all that time and wanting to make a little money?

I was actually there earlier than they were but was posted in my car because it was hot as fuck and i wasn't trying to stand in that sun for that long. i was right behind them in line. there's a difference between getting a couple shirts for resale and a difference of getting a full size run of every item.

This.

It's bullshit. Diamond obviously doesn't care about reselling or they'd put a cap on the amount you could buy, like bands who don't want scalpers reselling their shit.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 17, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
almondania

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ydnQVhip0&feature=g-u-u
Boo Johnson wearing the camo 5 panel
May 17, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
LovelessCity

This.

It's bullshit. Diamond obviously doesn't care about reselling or they'd put a cap on the amount you could buy, like bands who don't want scalpers reselling their shit.

He bought one of each item, from what Croosh said. In my eyes he has every right to do that. I would think it would be messed up if they let them by more than one of the same, but it's not...
May 17, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Croosh Loosh

yeah the limit was one per color and style. so you could get a green white black and yellow ricky tee in whatever size you wanted but you couldn't get 2 green ricky tees in a large or even a large and a small. they definitely followed the rules its still just kind of a dick move.
May 17, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
DarkGrapes

^Agreed

May 17, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
LovelessCity

^^ "Agree to disagree." - Ron Burgundy
May 17, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
jawnly211

they just hustlin

like dude said.....get their early, splash on the sunscreen, and be THAT guy next time

if diamond has a rule.....one sz per colorway......and they obliged, then no fuss

i dont mind paying the $$$$ for resale because i definitely don't have the time to go and wait in line for a release.....so im paying them to do my dirty work i guess......haha

btw i was able to grab the mickey black and willie orange both in L......not sure if imma keep them because of the rumored dodgers drop so hit me up if interested
May 17, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
BIGOH

^^ "Agree to disagree." - Ron Burgundy

ha^

but where all the XL mantle tees at though?will pay rape

WTB NOTHING

May 17, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
blakplague

Did anybody just notice that Nick has the Campbell 1/2 Cabs? I wonder if he had to wait in line too hmmmm.
May 17, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
SCZetas

Check out the sig for some older shirts. And people need to stop trying to low ball, on the real.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

May 17, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
DarkGrapes

they just hustlin

like dude said.....get their early, splash on the sunscreen, and be THAT guy next time

if diamond has a rule.....one sz per colorway......and they obliged, then no fuss

Not arguing that they did anything wrong, I'm saying Diamond doesn't give a fuck about resellers. They could obviously nip in in the bud by putting a cap on the total amount purchased. But since they don't, whatever. If you're cool with it, then game the system.

And before any GIFs pop up, nah I ain't mad. I got my 2 Willie tees.

May 17, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
BIGOH

who wears size small in here?

WTB NOTHING

May 17, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
imjoey

why should nick care about whiny streetwear buyers who didnt get this weeks exclusive for retail??

this life aint for everyone..

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 18, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
unlaced510

who wears size small in here?

I wear a size Small

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

May 18, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
unlaced510

any one got a ds fillmore lions tee size small?

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

May 18, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
IrvinAmbil

Just curious, has anyone gotten shipping confirmation on their Diamond Kings items??
May 18, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
onlyvince

Just curious, has anyone gotten shipping confirmation on their Diamond Kings items??

tones said some people will get it tonight. just keep checkin.

FS - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175337/

May 18, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
LUPS

Tony sad that ;)

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 18, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Captainc

What is the next big drop from DSC?

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

May 18, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
qrct1

Tony sad that ;)

Who is Tony? I've read about Nick. read about DennistoDisco. Saw TONES hanging out with Odd Future.

Does Tony do something different?

aeterna13.com

May 18, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
onlyvince

Tony sad that ;)

i jagged. lets start over: tony said that some will ship out tonight...

FS - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175337/

Please login first to reply.