Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 11, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jamessrod

Was there a release date set on these?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 11, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
BIGOH

Here's all the colors available.

will they be limited?

WTB NOTHING

May 11, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
carloz89

anyone got the falling tank in black or blue in size medium?
May 11, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
db

suspended

Da fuckkk that shit just about sold out?

May 11, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
BIGOH

dont sleep haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/diamond-supply-company-cut-off-jeans-shorts-size-34-waist-supreme-quality-/261021677953?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item3cc61ab981

WTB NOTHING

May 11, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
jamessrod

Here's all the colors available.

will they be limited?

Blue tag so Im guessing soo

May 11, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
BIGOH

grizzly has a diferent blue tag its darker

WTB NOTHING

May 11, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
lovedmndlife

dropping tomorrow for anyone thats interested $90

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
jamessrod

EDIT
^^^^ Beat me to it

Dropping tomorrow online and instore

limited to 250 per color.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
kr00kd

ugh id really like to see a fit pic of them on

they look good now, but its always hard to judge size on the face

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 11, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
northbayx415

You serious about the 90$, im cool off that lol

TPTB Coming Soon!

May 11, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
DENN!S

ugh id really like to see a fit pic of them on

they look good now, but its always hard to judge size on the face

They fit real well, seen Nick rock them. Pretty standard sizing. Perfect for summer.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 11, 2012 @ 04:37 AM

Inactive

Can someone explain the appeal of the Grizzly tee really??? It's a wack ass concept it's just a simple bear logo, a diamond & the word primitive ON THE SAME SHIRT !!! WOW it's really groundbreaking & what's the price like 40 bucks plus shipping lol....
That's the best you can come up with for a joint concept,just throwing your logos on a tee & calling it a day???
Where's diamond kings ???
May 11, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
DENN!S

Can someone explain the appeal of the Grizzly tee really??? It's a wack ass concept it's just a simple bear logo, a diamond & the word primitive ON THE SAME SHIRT !!! WOW it's really groundbreaking & what's the price like 40 bucks plus shipping lol....
That's the best you can come up with for a joint concept,just throwing your logos on a tee & calling it a day???
Where's diamond kings ???

Do the knowledge on Grizzly: http://grizzlygriptape.com/the-story-behind-grizzly-griptape/

May 11, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
jamessrod

I wish those glasses were going for like 60-70. Way more people would be copping them too.

May 11, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
The Fiasco

dennis lemme get those glasses on the cheap fam.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 11, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
jawnly211

90 is a good price

grant it, i never seen them in person or held them to check out the materials they used....

but polarized lens do cost alot more than regular standard tinted lenses

raybans will prolly run u 140 with regular lenses and close to 2 bills for polarized

i know, u cant compare the two brands because raybans been making glasses their whole life, but to get a decent pair of shades for your eyes for under 100 bucks is a steal

if ur really complaining about the price of these then i suggest u goto ur local swap meet and pick up some locs

nick is trying to preserve his "brand"
May 11, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
jamessrod

90 is a good price

grant it, i never seen them in person or held them to check out the materials they used....

but polarized lens do cost alot more than regular standard tinted lenses

raybans will prolly run u 140 with regular lenses and close to 2 bills for polarized

i know, u cant compare the two brands because raybans been making glasses their whole life, but to get a decent pair of shades for your eyes for under 100 bucks is a steal

if ur really complaining about the price of these then i suggest u goto ur local swap meet and pick up some locs

nick is trying to preserve his "brand"

Thats true, you cant really argue that. Quality>

May 11, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
hudy9001

don't like it.
May 11, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
Futuristic

should have made the first one a solid black imo.
May 11, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
apollo57

I wish those glasses were going for like 60-70. Way more people would be copping them too.

At only 250 being made they gonna sell out anyways. Just give it a week or two

And i hear the new batch of iphone cases are in? Soon to be released? :D

Diamond life

May 11, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
diamond561

dropping tomorrow for anyone thats interested $90

Like the design but not that it looks like you can see right through the lens so easily, from the side they look grey and from the folded angle they look like almost no shading.

What do you guys think about the shading on the lens?
May 11, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
DENN!S

Exactly. These aren't cheap gas station sunglasses.

They are crafted with acetate frames, which are a superior quality and polarized lens, which help eliminate reflections when driving, fishing, etc., whereas normal lens just decrease the intensity of everything by the same amount.

With these specs, a lot of brands out there are charging double or more than what we are selling them for. You're actually getting quality, great design, and the satisfaction of knowing only 249 other people in the world will have the same pair as you.

May 11, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
randomtw

grizzly collab available at primitive online?
May 11, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
Min Soo

I must say I copped the khaki shorts yesterday and a banner and to my surprise they shipped everything yesterday as well. I thought they just got my billing information but to my surprise they really did ship yesterday and they are in transit to MA from Cali. Big ups to the Diamond shipping department putting in good work and getting their shit fixed. I wasn't expecting to see these shorts for like 2 weeks but they'll be here next week. I'm really pumped. Glad to see you guys are changing things with the shipping.
May 11, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
LUPS

I must say I copped the khaki shorts yesterday and a banner and to my surprise they shipped everything yesterday as well. I thought they just got my billing information but to my surprise they really did ship yesterday and they are in transit to MA from Cali. Big ups to the Diamond shipping department putting in good work and getting their shit fixed. I wasn't expecting to see these shorts for like 2 weeks but they'll be here next week. I'm really pumped. Glad to see you guys are changing things with the shipping.

GOOD SHIT!
Nice to see someone else from the MA in the Diamond thread.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 11, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
LUPS

COUSTOMERS...................

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 11, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
Min Soo

GOOD SHIT!

Hell yeah Lups! Gotta represent MA!
May 11, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
DENN!S

GOOD SHIT!

Man that's great to hear that you're getting your gear in time and that fellow MASSLIFERS are holding it down.
Shoutout to Tony - dude is beast.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
AS Kon

cash in hand right now for blk or white 420 curren$y collab med... wont stop till i get it tonight

Your so annoying dude. you keep asking here like they are not around man go to eBay and buy one you cheap fuck.

You sound like a huge FLAKER to me.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

Please login first to reply.