Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 8, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
T2586

has anybody who has called the customer service line ever had somebody pick up? I've called once a day everyday of business during business hours since March 27th and have yet to have someone pick up. No email responses either... getting frustrated.

They ain't going to answer. No Customer Service. Better off filing a PayPal dispute if you have an order that you haven't received. My buddy ordered the Curren$y collab and still hasn't receive any shipping info or any response as a matter of fact. I got mine in today.
May 8, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
sjohnnnn

What color?^

سبحان

May 8, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
mcdank805

has anybody who has called the customer service line ever had somebody pick up? I've called once a day everyday of business during business hours since March 27th and have yet to have someone pick up. No email responses either... getting frustrated.

They ain't going to answer. No Customer Service. Better off filing a PayPal dispute if you have an order that you haven't received. My buddy ordered the Curren$y collab and still hasn't receive any shipping info or any response as a matter of fact. I got mine in today.

i made an order on a product that the site said was in stock but after a few days after getting my conformation email back in march i got an order cancelled email saying it was out of stock. a few days later checked my card history and the charge was still there and is still there almost 2 months later. multiple disputes / emails sent out. 2 via mail and fax to my cardholder, one via fax to paypal and an email sent to Diamond. just waiting for my money floating around out there in cyber space to find its way back..
May 8, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
lovedmndlife

^ that sux

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 8, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
jamessrod

Anyone feeling that new belt?

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

May 8, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
LovelessCity

Size up on the camo ripstop shorts? are they tight fitting or loose? Would I need a belt if I sized up? I usually wear 30.

At least a 32... The run really slim/short.
May 8, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
TONY.

We're actually in the process of launching a full blown customer service department, up until recent it's been pretty much me vs. 1000 emails from you guys, and packing your orders in between. Within the next coming weeks you'll be seeing some changes as far as a new customer service phone number, trouble tickets, delivery dates being brought down to 5-7 business days, etc. etc.

Summer orders from the weekend will ship tomorrow.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

May 8, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
TheBeatNut

We're actually in the process of launching a full blown customer service department, up until recent it's been pretty much me vs. 1000 emails from you guys, and packing your orders in between. Within the next coming weeks you'll be seeing some changes as far as a new customer service phone number, trouble tickets, delivery dates being brought down to 5-7 business days, etc. etc.

So that means you guys haven't been able to answer the phone for the past couple years that I've been ordering from you guys.. even longer for more people on these boards.. sounds like more excuses to me.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 8, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
lovedmndlife

my two latest for the collection

May 8, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
diamondxlacava

Anyone looking for Spitta tee most recent drop.

I am what size/color/tees or tanks? Pm me

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

May 8, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
diamondxlacava

Got the camo trucker hat limited to 144 that's dropped a few weka ago lettin one go git 2 off em up for trades in med. pm me

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

May 8, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
thvkvmist

Mighty Healthy x Diamond tees are pretty sickk.

http://www.netclothing.net/mens/t-shirts/mighty-healthy-mh-x-diamond-tee-black-/prod_25631.html

NetClothing

May 8, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
LUPS

i have so much heat in my FS thread
peep game kiddies.

Oh and PS, who has some size Medium Diamond button ups they want to sell me?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 8, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

I have a few large ds shirts up for trade, if anyone's interested pm me. Size large only, thanks.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

May 8, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
mcdank805

Wow big ups to Tony! Almost 2 months of waiting and wondering with no news of my dispute, but the day I post my problem up on HB and Tony reads it, it gets resolved! I look forward to the new customer service department! Thanks again Tony I really appreciate it.
May 8, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
LUPS

Its going to be a pleasure working for the Diamond shipping dept.

May 8, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
goldANDsacks

^ is that sarcastic, or did u get a job?
May 8, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
apollo57

Sounded sarcastic to me.

Diamond life

May 8, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
lovedmndlife

can anyone tell me how the shorts fit?

May 8, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
kr00kd

little awkward for my taste. i prefer more form fitting

gotta sz 34 for sale if thats what you wear

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 8, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
lovedmndlife

thanks but 36

May 8, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
EL TIGRE

little awkward for my taste. i prefer more form fitting

gotta sz 34 for sale if thats what you wear

you already got em?
whats the length like? and how much $?

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

May 8, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
kr00kd

already got them? these are last years right?

length is a little past my knee, but im tall.

May 8, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
lovedmndlife

^ no the above pics are new for this year and drop on thursday online and fairafx

May 8, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
kr00kd

oh word look same as last years, but i see that new patch that wasnt on it last year i guess

May 8, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
EL TIGRE

the fit looks prime, not sure which color to get tho hmmmm

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

May 8, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
LUPS

This is a fit pic of them shorts
Taken last summer
They run a size or 2 small and are pretty short

May 8, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
lovedmndlife

^ yeah definately not for me i dont think

May 8, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
asapflacko

New colors but yeah they dropped the black and khaki joints last year. Getting the Khakis this time around, can't sleep. I like the fit.
May 8, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
demetriushype

where do they create these shorts? just out of curiosity

Please login first to reply.