[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

April 28, 2012 @ 04:33:39
Anyone who got a large mystery box and has shirts they want to trade, pm me, thanks.
April 28, 2012 @ 04:37:34
^i think he wanted some opinions on wat u guys would buy from that website LOL
April 28, 2012 @ 04:44:39
Those beats by dre for 40 bucks lol. Some of the stuff on that site is so cheap it's worth a try

Column

April 28, 2012 @ 05:00:03
just sent u a message thatguyny

drive slow homie

April 28, 2012 @ 05:45:20
anyone looking for a deadstock bun b tee in black size large hit me

WTB NOTHING

April 28, 2012 @ 06:05:46
Anyone selling a DS or very lightly used black/white World Class SnapBack. I'll trade for or buy it hmu.
April 28, 2012 @ 14:30:08
Damn, seen these three goth chicks about the age 15 hangin in front of Zumiez at the Mall of America wearing Diamond shirts...... I just about gouged my eyes out!!
April 28, 2012 @ 16:20:08
Keep in mind that those photos might be legit hats, but the reality is you could get something very different. Anyone can rip a photo from a website.
April 28, 2012 @ 18:51:59
That site sells counterfeit products. Don't buy from them, you'll end up getting some super bootleg gear, or even worse your credit card or identity info stolen. Your best bet is always: diamondsupplyco.com.

Sidenote: Women's gear drops today in 10 minutes in the store and online:

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

April 28, 2012 @ 19:25:03

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 28, 2012 @ 19:37:45
Man, that shit for the women is just not right, imo.
I don't know, to me the designs don't look good on those types of shirts. The type of shirt with that v neck and the tiny sleeves just looks really funny, that Simplicity tee especially.
That sweater is the only one that looks ok.

I was at Zumiez earlier today with a friend and I saw some of the Diamond women stuff and I couldn't help but laugh.
Material was really thin and like I mentioned above, the type of shirt is just whack.

Doesn't seem worth a $30 price tag to me.
April 28, 2012 @ 20:20:24
That site sells counterfeit products. Don't buy from them, you'll end up getting some super bootleg gear, or even worse your credit card or identity info stolen. Your best bet is always: diamondsupplyco.com.

Thanks man, Yaa I was just wondering if they were real or not. Always stayin with Diamondsupplyco.com

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

April 28, 2012 @ 20:24:57
Anybody sellin any spitta or coachella collabs tees n tanks med/lg!?

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

April 28, 2012 @ 20:25:39
And when them unpolo sweatpants droppin any word keep saying soon

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

April 28, 2012 @ 21:09:00
I don't know, to me the designs don't look good on those types of shirts. The type of shirt with that v neck and the tiny sleeves just looks really funny, that Simplicity tee especially.

I was at Zumiez earlier today with a friend and I saw some of the Diamond women stuff and I couldn't help but laugh.
Material was really thin and like I mentioned above, the type of shirt is just whack.

Nicky I know you gotta read this or Dennis or Tones but really A girl I know ordered that Life tank, shit was extra small she said, and then this new drop, those short sleeves doe? maybe some mami will wear that but idk about anyone else. And yes I agree the crew is the only thing that goes hard if anything.
April 28, 2012 @ 21:46:54

I have spitta collabs dude.......................... wtf one are you looking for? jesus

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 28, 2012 @ 21:52:28
Werd I have a Covert coup crew if you want and I'll throw in a used grinder..
April 28, 2012 @ 23:44:24
Originally posted by Inactive User

I have spitta collabs dude.......................... wtf one are you looking for? jesus

Yo cuh y don't u relax.. There's dif c/w of em I wasn't being specific I was lookin for options .. Pm me what ones u got n will work something out!

April 28, 2012 @ 23:54:43

Nicky I know you gotta read this or Dennis or Tones but really A girl I know ordered that Life tank, shit was extra small she said, and then this new drop, those short sleeves doe? maybe some mami will wear that but idk about anyone else. And yes I agree the crew is the only thing that goes hard if anything.

ya I'm a female and I have no intention of ever coppin the female gear.
gonna stick to the men shirts.

the crew is frikkin 80 though. it's nice/decent enough, but that's pushing it.
men crews are only 60, and they are worth coppin over the girl crew.
April 29, 2012 @ 05:08:10
I might consider selling my un polo crew in black/tiff. Hit me with offers If interested.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 29, 2012 @ 05:51:55
selling my DS bun b tee black/tiff size large 50 shipped hit me

WTB NOTHING

April 29, 2012 @ 06:11:11

leather miner

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

April 29, 2012 @ 07:18:59
Quick question - how are the fit on the hoodies? Do they run slim just like the crews or do they run pretty big?
April 29, 2012 @ 14:51:57
Just sold my Camo Rock Mesh Hat for $88 on eBay... People are willing to pay anything for Diamond Supply Co gear its insane.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

April 29, 2012 @ 18:04:03
Just sold my Camo Rock Mesh Hat for $88 on eBay... People are willing to pay anything for Diamond Supply Co gear its insane.

jesus! Makes these OG long sleeves @ $30 seem like a bargin http://homebase610.com/shop/diamond-og-longsleeve-t-shirt/
April 29, 2012 @ 18:21:29
any of you guys that wear size S I have 4 diffrent color diamond supply x collab ny misfits tees for sale in my thread, all of them have been worn but nothing too bad throw me a offer on all 4 if you want
April 29, 2012 @ 19:01:27
Just picked up a black white wiz tee deadstock and a black/diamond blue big sean tee both for 35$ =]
April 29, 2012 @ 19:30:17
PM me if u wanna trade XL stuff from mystery boxes
April 29, 2012 @ 19:53:47

jesus! Makes these OG long sleeves @ $30 seem like a bargin http://homebase610.com/shop/diamond-og-longsleeve-t-shirt/

Why does Homebase sell for so cheap?

April 29, 2012 @ 20:23:11
Originally posted by Inactive User

Why does Homebase sell for so cheap?

bc its shit that doesnt sell. its 9 dollars off retail. thats not that cheap.
Please login first to reply.
x