[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Apr 30, 2012 @ 13:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
READ THE RULES RIGHT HERE:

Selling = ban
"Looking for ____" = ban
Get on my nerves = ban
Flaming too much = ban
Being an idiot = ban
Trolling = ban
Asking when an item is gonna drop = ban

I agree with the rest of them, even if "get on my nerves" is a bit speculative but why would you ban someone for asking where they can find a certain piece? Or for asking when a certain item is going to drop?

With all the rules you've laid out, you're pretty much telling us that the only stuff we can talk about is "omg wow *random tee* is my favorite tee ever" and "hey are you guys buying the new drop? oh, when's it coming out? sorry i'm not allowed to say."

We're all Diamond collectors and supporters. I understand the thread is a bit weak sometimes, but damn ......

Agreed, this isnt fucking high school.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Apr 30, 2012 @ 13:55
Homeboy just killed this thread with all those rules... I legitimately can't ask when something drops? Or ask where certain tees may be still be available? So far many people here have linked me to past drops I have been desperately looking for and I am very grateful. Seems as though your about to kill part of this community with these "new rules".
Am I going to get banned now because you disagree?
As LUPS said... this isn't fucking high school.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:53
i would love to see a site (like that one on the start of the new supreme forum with all their box logos), except with every dmnd T ever made, probably be impossible due to the amount of T's diamond has produced, is there anything like this already??

What's the supreme thread that has that?

instagram: cdotphotography

Apr 30, 2012 @ 14:59

Selling = ban
"Looking for ____" = ban
Get on my nerves = ban
Flaming too much = ban
Being an idiot = ban
Trolling = ban

so what are we supposed to talk about then???

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 30, 2012 @ 15:17

Selling = ban
"Looking for ____" = ban
Get on my nerves = ban
Flaming too much = ban
Being an idiot = ban
Trolling = ban

so what are we supposed to talk about then???
Apr 30, 2012 @ 15:31
this brand is trash, now ur thread is also.. nuff said

Money Over Everything

Apr 30, 2012 @ 15:32

Well, we just have to ask if it won't drop on the other 364 days.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 15:54

Selling = ban
"Looking for ____" = ban
Get on my nerves = ban
Flaming too much = ban
Being an idiot = ban
Trolling = ban

Damn Supheads and Tylerfanatics, they're killing the forum for everybody. They were at 400+ pages and we're barely about to reach 200.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 16:22
Apr 30, 2012 @ 20:19

ehhhh

Apr 30, 2012 @ 20:51
yuck.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 20:55
^^ terrible

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:01
damn bchmb650 got banned, thanks for hooking me up with those 2 NY T's a few mths back

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:15
Was I the only one that ever bought the Diamond x Lakai Collab, Biebel pro model shoes? I NEVER see any around.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:16
just got my 4/20 Jet Life Crew... not even going to open it till the Jet Life Tour show here on Thursday. I'm on the CentralCoast of Cali for those wondering.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:20
just got my 4/20 Jet Life Crew... not even going to open it till the Jet Life Tour show here on Thursday. I'm on the CentralCoast of Cali for those wondering.

That came just in time. lol
Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:22
This colorway though.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:25
Anyone interested in the Blue Hall of Fame X Diamond New Era sz 7 3/8? Got one looking to let go for cheap
Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:28
damn bchmb650 got banned, thanks for hooking me up with those 2 NY T's a few mths back

Why'd he get banned?

WTB NOTHING

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:44
By the time Fall 12 drops all the camo fad will be gone. Looks like fall 12 all has to do with camo.
o well

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:46
What kind of blanks does diamond use for their crewnecks? anyone know their garments well enough haha?
Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:47
Anyone interested in the Blue Hall of Fame X Diamond New Era sz 7 3/8? Got one looking to let go for cheap

ban.

Yes.

Apr 30, 2012 @ 21:54
What kind of blanks does diamond use for their crewnecks? anyone know their garments well enough haha?

I can't say officially, but having worked in the fashion industry I'd say that the "better" brands don't use "blanks" the way start-ups do, rather they are using factories (US / China / etc.) to build based off their designers specifications. This is really apparent in some of the better street wear / skate lines like LRG, 10 Deep and Diamond.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:15

Why'd he get banned?

trying to sell stuff not in the MP??

Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:30

I can't say officially, but having worked in the fashion industry I'd say that the "better" brands don't use "blanks" the way start-ups do, rather they are using factories (US / China / etc.) to build based off their designers specifications. This is really apparent in some of the better street wear / skate lines like LRG, 10 Deep and Diamond.

Pretty sure Nick says he uses AAA blanks. Could be wrong though...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:30
Damn my 420 package is still in the process of shipping. What's Tones email? I just want to know if my package is gonna ship out this week.
Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:35
Damn my 420 package is still in the process of shipping. What's Tones email? I just want to know if my package is gonna ship out this week.

tony@diamondsupplyco.com

Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:40
Thanks. Does Tones usually answer you back?
Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:41
tones =/= tony at shipping.

Pretty sure Nick says he uses AAA blanks. Could be wrong though...

nick uses AAA for tshirts but I don't think he does for the crews anymore unless its the zumiez/ karmaloop ones. slim fits are probably custom fit.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 30, 2012 @ 22:48
Thanks. Does Tones usually answer you back?

wouldn't know personally, but from previous posts, dont hold ya breath

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0