[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Apr 26, 2012 @ 23:26
got a pair of brilliant jet lifes SIZE 11 white/green going for retail.get at me if your in l.a. if not you pay shipping.HMU
Apr 26, 2012 @ 23:47
DGK ALL DAY!
Hoe.

#HansumBoys

Apr 26, 2012 @ 23:55
^ go back to your shitty DGK thread you started

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Apr 26, 2012 @ 23:58
^ lol DGK yeah right
Apr 27, 2012 @ 00:11
DGK ALL DAY!
Hoe.

(Invalid img)

WTB NOTHING

Apr 27, 2012 @ 00:21
it took tones two years of dickriding both the diamond thread and the b/s thread before he got a job at Diamond. you have a long way to go brother.

I'm not Tones, there's two Tony's here at Diamond, people seem to get confused.

im obviously the cooler one.......
hi all

#STOPTONY.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Apr 27, 2012 @ 00:30
Bigtrees, Lesbehonest doe.

#HansumBoys

Apr 27, 2012 @ 00:34
DGK ALL DAY!
Hoe.

Soon to be at Macy's and JC Penny's this summer.
Apr 27, 2012 @ 00:41
got my xl box
-Dots
-victory
-yacht 98
-diamond sketch
-player [blackout]
-mined denim stamp 4
-og sign white
-university 2011
and a keychain

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:15
Tony if you see this my Camo Rock Mesh hat was supposed to be delivered today and it says it hasnt even left the warehouse yet? Thank You!

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Inactive User

Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:21
is this a fair Price for all this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120903518976?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:26
2 tees & a Crew XL PM me for offers for a packaged deal all three have never been worn the Diamond x Still has tags
i got Promoted at my job today !! so iam done with streetwear (but iam copping diamond kings) for the time being
ONLY Ralph Lauren for me now.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

funny i started with Polo RL about six/seven ago, then moved on to Dmnd, RL is still the shit though

Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:31
and the shirt for that collab as well, preferably in navy

HOF white medium in here
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170198/

good lookin out, too bad im an xl
Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:38
Tony if you see this my Camo Rock Mesh hat was supposed to be delivered today and it says it hasnt even left the warehouse yet? Thank You!

that estimated delivery date is just a guess by ups if diamond actually sent out the package the same day they made your label.
but they dont. instead they make the label and get your hopes up that it actually got shipped, but really it never did.

Apr 27, 2012 @ 01:46

that estimated delivery date is just a guess by ups if diamond actually sent out the package the same day they made your label.
but they dont. instead they make the label and get your hopes up that it actually got shipped, but really it never did.

Damnit lol. The past like 5 times they were accurate but not this time. Thanks for the info!

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Apr 27, 2012 @ 02:02
Looking for heat.. Need 1st wiz khalifa collab med. prefer DS n
Jet life curren$y tee n tanks n also coachella tees n tanks money in hand paypal ready right now

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Apr 27, 2012 @ 02:27
Let's go wiz teen n jet life tees n tanks
Money in hand paypal ready

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

Apr 27, 2012 @ 02:36

HEY GUYS! Got my size Meduim box in today. sadly didnt get anything too good:/

instagram: cdotphotography

Apr 27, 2012 @ 02:41
theres a tiff M puro pari on the bay if any ones interested, pre owned

Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:10
i remember seeing someone post a link to stuff they were selling, on this forum, and they had two supreme hats. i forgot who it was! can anyone help? they had a tealish one and a all black one. Thanks ahead of time

Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:15

HEY GUYS! Got my size Meduim box in today. sadly didnt get anything too good:/

What do you mean you didn't get anything good? Are you blind? Do you not see that Players tee right in front of you?
Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:17
i remember seeing someone post a link to stuff they were selling, on this forum, and they had two supreme hats. i forgot who it was! can anyone help? they had a tealish one and a all black one. Thanks ahead of time

Sounds like AS KON to me.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:21
You know nick is happy getting rid of those player tees #playerteemoney
Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:23

Sounds like AS KON to me.

ill ask him! thank you

Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:56
Bigtrees, Lesbehonest doe.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:09

That was me, whats up?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:11

anyone know where i can find this? for a decent price

This is a pretty good deal, you probably wont find it in this condition any cheaper.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230776338201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:14
yeah i know, but it was 40$ shipping to canada so 100$ on a hat ... too much
bought the all black off of sjohnnn
good guy to do business with
hooked me up with a pretty good price
Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:35
I got $65 left on Paypal to drop on some rare Diamond gear.

Come at me with your large tanks / shirts. Need shipped to Canada. Send me pics / prices in PM. Probably looking to just grab one piece but we'll see
Apr 27, 2012 @ 05:35
yeah i know, but it was 40$ shipping to canada so 100$ on a hat ... too much
bought the all black off of sjohnnn
good guy to do business with
hooked me up with a pretty good price

lol Thats dumb, $100? There aren't even import taxes/duties between the US and CA on clothing items such as hats xD.
Please login first to reply.