Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 21, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
bridger

Also anybody who gets an xl box hmu if you're not feelin anything.
April 21, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
LovelessCity

^^ I agree, this was much easier to cop than anything else. Looks like the servers are finally caught up to all the traffic the site gets.
April 21, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
OR NAH

would of copped if it didnt have the pot leaf but still a good design

where the azn girls at

April 21, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
cigarcitypirate

spent $40 on a spitta tank.... $9.95 s&h on a tank???wtf?? hahah OOO well guess thats why i grind so hard... Diamond Life...
April 21, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
dmndxbennygold

wow still haven't heard shit on my oversold mystery box.. been a week now cmon...! Congrats on all who copped spitta tees. Shits dope

you hear anything yet?? I didn't get an answer back yet either.

nope.. losing patience ha

drive slow homie

April 21, 2012 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

Just got my Large Mystery Box, I'm not opening it just gonna resell so let me know if anyone missed out and wants a box.

April 21, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
lakebay

wow still haven't heard shit on my oversold mystery box.. been a week now cmon...! Congrats on all who copped spitta tees. Shits dope

My regular order box just shipped yesterday. My guess is they are still working on them.

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

April 21, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
AS Kon

Whos got the Spitta collab IN HAND NOT WAITING FOR IT TO GET TO THEM and willing to trade some DS shit Sz Medium any color T SHIRT.

I need it ASAP. PM me.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 21, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
megansshoes

Just got my Large Mystery Box, I'm not opening it just gonna resell so let me know if anyone missed out and wants a box.

You should open it and take a peek inside anyway, ahah.
April 21, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
777ichael

Would have liked to have seen the ashtrays drop yesterday

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

April 21, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
JETS89

My regular order box just shipped yesterday. My guess is they are still working on them.

Yeah it's all good me and this guy are having some weird issues though, we both got billed thru Paypal for em but Diamond never sent a confirmation email of the order and our orders aren't showing up on the website either.

Like I said before, I have a lot of respect for the Diamond fam and they do great things, but it's been a week without an answer to my e-mail, I've tried phoning the shop every day and nobody picks up ... I got respect for the fact they have 1400 boxes to ship out and they just dropped the Spitta collab too, but come on I paid my money and I think an answer within 7 days is a level of service I should be able to hope for =/
April 21, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
lilg1105

suspended

got 2 xl spitta tee's on deck.One black one white and the shoes as well size 11.pm me if interested with offers.
April 21, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
spitvicious

"Hey guys, i got my box, stoked! gonna sell it tho."
Classic
Lmao forreal.
April 21, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
midwestmedinz

Would have liked to have seen the ashtrays drop yesterday

COSIGN

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

April 21, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
jamessrod

That plastic skateboard that is dropping will sellout soo quickly.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

April 21, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
sjohnnnn

any pics? ^

سبحان

April 21, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
sjohnnnn

did nick say how limited this drop was?

i think 420 per color like the shoes.

سبحان

April 21, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
unemployed

Looking to buy a L mystery box shipped to canada

pm me
April 21, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
kr00kd

did nick say how limited this drop was?

i think 420 per color like the shoes.

The shoes weren't 420 per color

It was 420 total, 105 per shoe

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 21, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
lovedmndlife

damn, $140 for a doormat

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

April 21, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
dmndxbennygold

Yeah it's all good me and this guy are having some weird issues though, we both got billed thru Paypal for em but Diamond never sent a confirmation email of the order and our orders aren't showing up on the website either.

Like I said before, I have a lot of respect for the Diamond fam and they do great things, but it's been a week without an answer to my e-mail, I've tried phoning the shop every day and nobody picks up ... I got respect for the fact they have 1400 boxes to ship out and they just dropped the Spitta collab too, but come on I paid my money and I think an answer within 7 days is a level of service I should be able to hope for =/

yup me u and mikeydiamonds are all in the same boat right now as far as only getting a bill through paypal and not getting a confirmation email for diamond.. good news is I commented on one of Tonys pics on instagram pretty much saying wtf and he said he's working on it. I know he got a lot of emails so im just stittin tight for now.. Im hoping all this waiting means we'll get better boxes

drive slow homie

April 21, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
dmndxbennygold

damn, $140 for a doormat

wow! only 140$?! what a steal........... haha

drive slow homie

April 21, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
JETS89

yup me u and mikeydiamonds are all in the same boat right now as far as only getting a bill through paypal and not getting a confirmation email for diamond.. good news is I commented on one of Tonys pics on instagram pretty much saying wtf and he said he's working on it. I know he got a lot of emails so im just stittin tight for now.. Im hoping all this waiting means we'll get better boxes

that's me, I changed my display name ahaha
April 21, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
dmndxbennygold

that's me, I changed my display name ahaha

hahaha me = epic fail

drive slow homie

April 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
jfield10

suspended

Anyone looking to sell a Small Jet Life Tank pm me
April 21, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
BD14M5

Anyone down to trade a large or xlarge jet life tee or tank for a large smoker club tee in white
April 22, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
AS Kon

Why the fuck do people keep asking about that fucking design. enough already.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 22, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
JetLifer88

Positive thinking is the key to good living.
I have been seeing an abundance of negativity on here this past year and it is why I am not as involved
In the forum as I use to be. This shirt sucks, Zumiez is gay, Diamond use to be better when they only had a small fan base & no money, even tho my Mystery Box was only $100 I'm still unhappy & it was just ok, I'm cooler than kooks that shop at a mall..... Whine whine whine. Haha

By the way some of you sound you must be depressed...... Get off the computer & go do something like window shop at design within reach and figure out how you will be able to afford to furnish your house there some day.
Diamond Life til the next life & by the way some of you sound, Diamond Life is not your life. Cheer up, life is only as good as you make it.

Preaaaach! I agree to this to the fullest. Gotta keep it 100

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

April 22, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
db

suspended

copppppped 4 rugs
im so trill

April 22, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
db

suspended

#yolo

Please login first to reply.