[Only NY] - 2012 Official Discussion Thread

August 05, 2012 @ 23:31:38
i'm mad i slept on the 5 panel camper in navy/suede.
shit looks so clean.

at first i thought there were gonna last a while on there website like the evergreen cord. so i was gonna grab it sooner or later but they sold out. kinda pissed cause that shit was clean AF. I think all the color ways they had it in was clean. the white stood out to me.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 06, 2012 @ 01:09:44
shit looks so clean.

at first i thought there were gonna last a while on there website like the evergreen cord. so i was gonna grab it sooner or later but they sold out. kinda pissed cause that shit was clean AF. I think all the color ways they had it in was clean. the white stood out to me.

you can still cop the white one.

http://www.flatspot.com/products/only-ny-camper-5-panel-cap-bone
August 06, 2012 @ 03:16:28
shit looks so clean.

selling a rarely used white bone hat, get at me if you want it, would be willing to trade
August 06, 2012 @ 03:22:01

Still can't believe I slept on this. I'll buy it off anyone who has an XL for $100

Prime

August 06, 2012 @ 06:25:34
shit looks so clean.

selling a rarely used white bone hat, get at me if you want it, would be willing to trade

aint gonna pay rape shipping to us from flatspot.
@monsterbaby how much you selling it for?
what would you trade for?

August 06, 2012 @ 06:31:14
Must you guys put ONLY in big ass letters on every hat though...

its there thing though. ive seen no other brand do that. i myself think its pretty nice

August 06, 2012 @ 07:01:31
Must you guys put ONLY in big ass letters on every hat though...

its there thing though. ive seen no other brand do that. i myself think its pretty nice

Quiet life are doing it now. Or that style was around for a while so don't get on my balls about it.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 06, 2012 @ 07:10:34

flatspot is overly gangsta. get hip.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 06, 2012 @ 14:38:04

cheaper then the 35 I paid for it and I am trying to get something xl from stray rats if you have it, just pm me
August 12, 2012 @ 04:39:44
selling a pair of Chino Workers Pants, Wheat color, size 32
brand new without tags
would like to just get what i paid, which was retail
August 14, 2012 @ 01:26:15
thoughts on the new drop?
August 14, 2012 @ 03:25:16
I see 2 tees that I like & plan on copping. A lot of brand/logo tees this time.

LTE bands will make her dance.

August 14, 2012 @ 03:54:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
selling a pair of Chino Workers Pants, Wheat color, size 32
brand new without tags
would like to just get what i paid, which was retail

How's the sizing on those btw?
August 14, 2012 @ 04:19:32
if (L) tees, then should i get (L) or (XL) hoodie? i heard their stuff runs a lil small.. but i don't want it to be baggy..
August 14, 2012 @ 05:04:20
@suavemalik Yeah stuff runs small, I got a hoodie in L and washed it and it fits a bit shorter/slimmer than i'd like. I'd size up, I don't know how the shirts to the hoodies are though in sizing.

August 14, 2012 @ 15:23:04
@suavemalik Yeah stuff runs small, I got a hoodie in L and washed it and it fits a bit shorter/slimmer than i'd like. I'd size up, I don't know how the shirts to the hoodies are though in sizing.

Don't know about the hoodies, but I copped the 1984 sports team tank, and I usually wear an XL in tanks (I like them to hang), but this shit fit like a dress before washing it, and I'm 6"3. Washed it once though, and it fits perfectly now.
August 14, 2012 @ 18:08:51
I usually wear medium in shirts and thats the size I bought from Only. They fit real nice but after I washed them they shrunk. I'll be getting Large for now on.
I think the large is only 1 inch longer and 2 inches more for width
August 14, 2012 @ 21:23:33
thoughts on the new drop?

there is honestly nothing i wanna cop, might go for some tees if they have a sale though

August 14, 2012 @ 22:00:12
I want to see the hats drop for this, I bet they'll be fire .

August 14, 2012 @ 22:01:02

hope so, maybe some buckets

August 14, 2012 @ 23:26:48

hope so, maybe some buckets

nah. def won't be any buckets

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 15, 2012 @ 02:34:54
@workaholic good looks fam
August 15, 2012 @ 18:45:07
Labor Day sale is probable

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

August 15, 2012 @ 20:19:33
PM me if you have an Only NY Adirondack 5 panel. I wont low ball!!!
August 16, 2012 @ 15:36:40
bucket hats are gay, they should make some fitteds or just stick with snapbacks

that Bape x UNDFTD bucket was fire, ONLY could make some nice ones too, id be happy with some fresh classic logo 5 panels though

August 17, 2012 @ 00:54:43
just bought a new 1997 beanie off a mate. $20 quality is spot on
August 17, 2012 @ 01:24:08
just bought a new 1997 beanie off a mate. $20 quality is spot on

yeah. its a nice beanie

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 17, 2012 @ 04:52:39
anyone know where i can cop a 1997 navy/gold beanie? i know they're never gonna restock..
August 17, 2012 @ 13:42:21
nvm.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.
x