July 11, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
NZOO

Must you guys put ONLY in big ass letters on every hat though...

Don't badmind me.

July 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
exceptional

Hey all just checking in on this thread, how's everyone's summer going?

I'm sad to return back to this thread after being away for so long, to see some of our very own og supporters having a change of heart about Only as a brand. As a true friend of the only family, I feel like they have been making all the correct strides in providing a quality brand. I do understand that, like all things in life, we all change just like a brand changes. For those that continue to stick with Only, as a friend of theirs, I just want to say Thank You. I, too, have gone months without visibility, but I know in my heart that I support something I believe in and that is truly a 'New York Brand', my Harlem world, my uptown fam, my wild west fam, and for those roots, nothing can ever replace those roots as that is where I came from.

As the summer continues, I'm excited to see some new things pop up. Those new hickory bags that dropped with the aqua straps are crazy. It's definitely given me an appreciation to simplistic design paired with a very pop-oriented color palette. I'm excited, just like everyone else, to see some of the new shit being dropped this fall and winter. I need to up my Only game since most of my shit is from seasons 1-3 (yea some DS shit too, no not selling lmao)

It's not a change of heart. It's just that people are spoiled brats and expect something they'll absolutely fall in love with every season. So what if this season isn't as amazing as seasons past? Most of us don't know the work that goes into supporting an upcoming brand, the different ideas that get tossed around to keep it fresh, so it's so easy to criticize.

In short, if you don't particularly like anything from this season, wait until next season.

Here to have some fun discussing quality streetwear, hopefully I can impact it somehow soon.

July 12, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
chads

Aye it's been a week (copped from the July 4th sale) and I never got a shipping confirmation from these dudes. But I trust their shipping, last time they were on point. Anyone else have this problem?

Took me a week to get my shipped confirmation but I'm sure the had a shit ton of orders (look at all the stuff that sold out) so I'm not worried about it. I know they got their shipping on point.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 12, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
roasthoggmann

This season wasn't bad. There have been a couple nice tops, and the canvas/suede camps were dope (glad i got one before they sold out.
I am disappointed that no shorts or cut n sew items were released this season though. I really dig the shorts, pants, and button downs i've got so far.
These guys are going to keep growing as long as they can keep up with this demand!
I mean who else has these Holiday sales? Only is on point.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

July 13, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
chads

I am disappointed that no shorts or cut n sew items were released this season though. I really dig the shorts, pants, and button downs i've got so far.

I think Only is out of cut and sew. It didn't sell enough and sat so I think they are sticking to graphic tees and hats which I am disappointed about as well but I understand the business standpoint.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 14, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
donadamsky

got that standard logo hoody. shits thin as fuck, kinda dissapointed. i realize its a spring piece but it feels kinda cheap. still looks fresh when u wear it though

July 14, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
roasthoggmann

I think Only is out of cut and sew. It didn't sell enough and sat so I think they are sticking to graphic tees and hats which I am disappointed about as well but I understand the business standpoint.

Yeah it seems thats their plan. For real though the quality is on point. I think it just sat so long because of the price. Chinos are well worth it though. I also really like the cord buttondown i got. Hopefully they will put out a couple items in the fall.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

July 14, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
kaleljorel71

yea i was looking forward to some new vut and sew shorts as well, but i still like the direction of the brand, even if they can't do everything they wanted to do...
July 15, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
RAREakuma

Just got my chinos. Very nice quality, highly recommended. I would've bought all three colors if I hadn't already had a pair of tan stussy.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 16, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
Oz_Striker

its pretty good stuff. rep ny
July 17, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
SouthernSlang2

I'm from cali but I have some Only NY gear razz
July 22, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
iamnotsleeping

Thinkin' about copping the Navy Standard logo hoodie, I saw it fits a lil short, I'm 6'3, do you guys think it'll fit me decently? I'm not worried about width by any means, only length.
July 22, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
workaholic

@diamondaire I picked up a large and I'm about the same height and after a wash, it shrunk a bit. So i'd definitely size up for length.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 22, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Email or check the sizing chart, sometimes L and XL are the same length and the only difference is the width.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 22, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
iamnotsleeping

@diamondaire I picked up a large and I'm about the same height and after a wash, it shrunk a bit. So i'd definitely size up for length.

Yeah, I have a real issue with length shrinkage. Appreciate the help.

@ChicagoLDRS I'll check out the sizing chart, thanks man.
July 23, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
PKdaGod

yo that 1984 tank top is my fav summer piece, getting heavy rotation on ya boy pk - pK
July 28, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
vis

You are a faggot.

Please do not wear this brand.

damn, awesteez beat me to it.

can we delete this and have brian start the real "official" ONLY NY thread?

chadacadabra is a fucking faggot and he shouldn't have started this thread, ONLY deserves better than that. Brian, where you at cuh?

I second this.

third.

Dumbass you can't third shit.
July 29, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
low_k3y

You are a faggot.

Please do not wear this brand.

damn, awesteez beat me to it.

can we delete this and have brian start the real "official" ONLY NY thread?

chadacadabra is a fucking faggot and he shouldn't have started this thread, ONLY deserves better than that. Brian, where you at cuh?

I second this.

third.

Dumbass you can't third shit.

took u a few months to be a tough guy hahahaha. fuck outta here.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

August 2, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
likeeatingglass

I know I'm late on this but the Only NY X Urban Industry limited Team Cycle jersey back in 2011 - will any more be made or any one know where I can find one

HELP!
August 2, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
chads

I know I'm late on this but the Only NY X Urban Industry limited Team Cycle jersey back in 2011 - will any more be made or any one know where I can find one

HELP!

No more will be made because they hardly even sold out after so long. Urban Industry even put them on sale.
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/only-ny-x-urban-industry-team-cycle-jersey.asp

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
NBHDs

i'm mad i slept on the 5 panel camper in navy/suede.
shit looks so clean.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
jetageoflotus

shit looks so clean.

at first i thought there were gonna last a while on there website like the evergreen cord. so i was gonna grab it sooner or later but they sold out. kinda pissed cause that shit was clean AF. I think all the color ways they had it in was clean. the white stood out to me.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 6, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
NBHDs

shit looks so clean.

at first i thought there were gonna last a while on there website like the evergreen cord. so i was gonna grab it sooner or later but they sold out. kinda pissed cause that shit was clean AF. I think all the color ways they had it in was clean. the white stood out to me.

you can still cop the white one.

http://www.flatspot.com/products/only-ny-camper-5-panel-cap-bone
August 6, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
monsterbaby

shit looks so clean.

selling a rarely used white bone hat, get at me if you want it, would be willing to trade
August 6, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
elevate

Still can't believe I slept on this. I'll buy it off anyone who has an XL for $100

Prime

August 6, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
jetageoflotus

shit looks so clean.

selling a rarely used white bone hat, get at me if you want it, would be willing to trade

aint gonna pay rape shipping to us from flatspot.
@monsterbaby how much you selling it for?
what would you trade for?

August 6, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
jetageoflotus

its there thing though. ive seen no other brand do that. i myself think its pretty nice

August 6, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
workaholic

its there thing though. ive seen no other brand do that. i myself think its pretty nice

Quiet life are doing it now. Or that style was around for a while so don't get on my balls about it.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 6, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
stillwild

shit looks so clean.

flatspot is overly gangsta. get hip.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 6, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
monsterbaby

shit looks so clean.

cheaper then the 35 I paid for it and I am trying to get something xl from stray rats if you have it, just pm me

Please login first to reply.