Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 1, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
chads

Lets hope for another great year from Only.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 1, 2012 @ 09:00 PM

You are a faggot.

Please do not wear this brand.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 2, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
PKdaGod

You are a faggot.

damn, awesteez beat me to it.

can we delete this and have brian start the real "official" ONLY NY thread?

chadacadabra is a fucking faggot and he shouldn't have started this thread, ONLY deserves better than that. Brian, where you at cuh?
January 3, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
UndefeatedJK

You are a faggot.

chadacadabra is a fucking faggot and he shouldn't have started this thread, ONLY deserves better than that. Brian, where you at cuh?

I second this.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

January 3, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
low_k3y

You are a faggot.

I second this.

third.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

January 4, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
chads

I'm stoked for the holiday lookbook. This collection was so nice that I hope they do something really creative.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
PKdaGod

I'm stoked for the holiday lookbook. This collection was so nice that I hope they do something really creative.

We hope you do something creative and log the fuck off, faggot.

https://twitter.com/#!/chadacadabra

LOL'd at December 29th tweet. "YOLO", also the OF retweet.
January 5, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
chads

I'm glad you liked that. :-)

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 10, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
PKdaGod

Where is Brian?
January 10, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
Brian@ONLY

What's popping yall? Sorry for being late, locked up with some crazy new projects so I've been a bit away from our ONLY STEEZ.

I'm still very much Only. Family I just have been focusing in on some personal endeavors and additional projects unrelated to Only. From time to time I'll be on here checking in on the discussion and this is exactly what the forums should be used for. I'll do my best to get up release info but don't hold me to it. I'm sure you're all following our twitter/tumblr/facebook page so you'll get the zero day word on the drop from there.

Let this thread continue to discuss all things related to ONLY. I know there's some sweet stuff in the pipeline, yall just need to keep your eyes peeled and like anything hot these days, cop on drop since stock is never guaranteed.

I want to personally wish you all a very Happy New Year and much love to you all for your support to ONLY.
Stay Fresh, Rep til Death!

ONLY NEW YORK!
January 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
chads

^Glad too see Brian is here. Now we can actually use this forum for what its meant to be used for!
Any word on when the Holiday lookbook will drop or if there will be any new vintage hats coming soon Brian?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 11, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
PKdaGod

yes, I actually agree with chadafagabra and think more vintage snaps should be released soon. The aztec was dope, so hopefully something that resembles that.

On a side note: It's kinda weak that ONLY re-realesed the Crack Funk crews. I got an OG one from 1st drop but now It's constantly been re-stocked, pretty fucking lame in my opinion, but hey, when you get Mac Miller wearing it in Donald Trump, you gotta have a supply for the dickriding faggots I suppose.
January 11, 2012 @ 06:29 PM

Inactive

hope for some good priced, decent cut and sew.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 11, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
thason11

With you Dog. I was about to write an angry letter or some shit after I saw they restocked that. Everyone who copped the first time must've been like WTF, especially since the FAQ stated clearly that they would NOT be re-stocking the Crack Funk sweatshirts. Now I see someone rocking one every other week. I guess this is what we get for being smart consumers.
January 11, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
PKdaGod

I just don't want Brian to say "better get it on the first drop, cause we don't have to re-stock anything!" on his first post in here, when he's re-stocked that crew literally 3 fucking times at least. And don't get me wrong, ONLY is a dope brand, and I mean no disrespect to Brian, he's a cool dude. I am lucky cause i'm not from a major city like NYC, LA, or Chicago. I haven't seen anyone else with it except once. But goddamn, I wonder how many more re-stocks they will do on it. And the only reason they re-stock Crack Funk is because faggot ass Mac Miller was wearing it, and if not then i'd love another explanation.
January 12, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
wlllm

Anyone know where I can find this hoodie? Or have one in a M they're willing to part with?

Instagram: @wlllm

January 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM

Inactive

I just don't want Brian to say "better get it on the first drop, cause we don't have to re-stock anything!" on his first post in here, when he's re-stocked that crew literally 3 fucking times at least. And don't get me wrong, ONLY is a dope brand, and I mean no disrespect to Brian, he's a cool dude. I am lucky cause i'm not from a major city like NYC, LA, or Chicago. I haven't seen anyone else with it except once. But goddamn, I wonder how many more re-stocks they will do on it. And the only reason they re-stock Crack Funk is because faggot ass Mac Miller was wearing it, and if not then i'd love another explanation.

wheres that biggie sample,

"I just want the paypa"

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 12, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
chads

I 100% agree with you guys. Seems like there has been more than one really nice design that they have restocked or made to many different colors in. I'm all about supporting the brand and having others do the same but there is a point where exclusivity and being unique matters.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 12, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
exceptional

I live pretty close to NYC, and I visit there often. I've never seen anyone with it on myself. The only time I've ever seen another person wearing only other than me was another student at UCONN, a logo cap release a few seasons back.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I've only known about this brand for around a year now and I thought the crack funk design was cool, so I copped. I'm just glad I got mine.. like I just got onto the brand and had an opportunity to pick up a crisp design, which to me is pretty cool. Nonetheless, exclusivity is very important

I was browsing around and found out about the gas patch snapbacks that came out spring 2011? Correct me if I'm wrong. If anyone has any colorways of the hat, I'd definitely be willing to trade.

Here to have some fun discussing quality streetwear, hopefully I can impact it somehow soon.

January 12, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
Brian@ONLY

Hey guys, just to be clear here that this isn't my brand, my friends run it I work with them from time to time we're all basically crew. End of the day we're just day 1 fam. And day 1 I mean I spent nights in their apartment surrounded by boxes, and to this day I'm happy to say I was part of what it's grown to be now.

Now my opinion is NOT, I repeat NOT, the business model and ideology that the owners believe in. I can sympathize with what you all are saying regarding exclusivity but you need to ask yourself some questions before you build a gripe. Mac featured a high profile garment and it got lots of attention, you can imagine how many emails flood regarding past stock. What you all probably don't know is, the design is on it's 3 piece of clothing the crewneck. It came in a tank and tee previously, those pieces didn't get reprinted. With that in mind, the proper business approach is to fulfill demand not because of the paper but because of the awareness it's garnered.

If you want to dabble with the exclusivity, there are designs from the past that has never seen the light of day in reproduction. Some that will remained buried that even I don't have myself. Out of all the VHS (Vintage Hat Series), I don't own one myself. I think these are the staple pieces that build a rich history for a brand, but to look at a recent one that has gotten the amount of exposure that Mac has given it, I think from a business standpoint, siding with the mass market is the right thing to do. Instead of a uniform "I missed out", it'd be nice to please the audience with making it available.

Now, if you feel like the exclusivity of a product is the SOLE reason why you identify with a brand, then perhaps choosing certain designs that fit your liking versus seeing someone else rocking it and then wanting it. I think a lot of this has roots in what ONLY is about and the reason why it was started. The owner mentioned this to me once and I think it's tried and true, it's more then a brand, it's a lifestyle that looks for like-minded individuals to identify with it. That stuck with me for a long time, it's given me personal motivation and fueled many new aspirations for me.

So to address any of the concerns here, as a member of this community, as an apparel purchaser, and NOT as a representative of ONLY, I think we should lighten up a bit and pick on some of the designs that not everyone is purchasing. Be original, wear it original, mix and match, I found that some of the best designs are the ones that no one is wearing. The blank campers and snapbacks had a great color tone to them, no labeling, no branding, just clean and superior craftsmanship.

At the end of the day, we are all consumers, we are all buying what we like. I hope that some of the new stuff that's on it's way out will grab your attention. Whether it's reprinted or not, buy it for your liking and not for it's exclusivity.
January 12, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
chads

Thanks Brian for responding to our concerns. Your response honestly gave me somewhat of a different look upon the brand; I especially liked the quote. I completely understand what you are saying and really reside within the statement of buying because you like it not because of exclusivity.
Thanks!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 13, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
PKdaGod

Thanks Brian. I think that was needed. Instead of looking at you guys and being like WTF? We need to look at Mac Miller and say WTF. He is the one who ruined the "crack funk" you guys did what you had to do, I respect that. What I don't respect is that faggot ass wigger ruining a great piece of clothing.

P.S. More vintage snaps should come soon, please hint it to Micah.

-DTPH
January 13, 2012 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

Hope to see big shit poppin' this year! Love the 35mm pics on the newstand blog.
January 13, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
MajorLazy

Chad has made this section a comedy. rofl

A Mother F#@ker

January 13, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
Brian@ONLY

You guys are funny lol, I wouldn't say he ruined as Mac has been a day one fan also. Just as he evolved, you all saw only on him. He has some of the very first pieces from way back and personally, I'm a fan of his music. I appreciate the hardwork he puts in, not many people really understand the frustrations or the journey it takes to get somewhere or to do something.

I too am hoping for a VHS return, I can't say if it is in the pipeline or not. What I can say is, there's a very big design element in a future run of hats that I'm sure 100% of this world can identify with. That's about all I'm going to say about that lol

And not to threadjack this as my heart will always be with ONLY, but I've started working on a new project that I think you all might find both interesting and appealing.

My boy - Technodrome1
http://technodrome1.tumblr.com/
January 13, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
Brian@ONLY

And for my new yorkers...

you should know who that is...
January 13, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
exceptional

Haha my boy Darrelle Revis! A star player on my favorite team rocking one of my favorite brands.. doesn't get much better than that.

Here to have some fun discussing quality streetwear, hopefully I can impact it somehow soon.

January 13, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
chads

I'd have to agree with Brian just that Mac Miller didnt ruin the crack funk crew, his fans did. Just as Supreme is crazy hyped these days, Tyler didnt ruin he just was wearing his favorite brand, its the fans and the people who want to be like him that buy it not because of them but because of what everyone else thinks.

Brian, I super stoked to hear more about that design element in the future hats; I will def be looking out for that!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 13, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
PKdaGod

Chad has made this section a comedy. rofl
January 14, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
PKdaGod

side note: I have a couple hats that are no longer on the site up for grabs

A black/red original logo snap (same style as revis 2nd pic)
A blue/teal original logo snap
"No Dumping" Teal

lemme know if anyone needs these

Please login first to reply.