March 19, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
feddeleryan

damn jeremy lin rockin orisue?

so dope
March 19, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
overtheradar

damn jeremy lin rockin orisue?

so dope

feddeleryan, yup he was really happy with that pullover hoody. Hopefully we get some more looks from him soon.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 19, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
overtheradar

We were busy this past week making our rounds in Austin for SXSW. Here's the first patch of visuals from the festival.

www.dailymotion.com/video/xpie16_shouse-sxsw_lifestyle?start=32#from=embediframe

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 27, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
WPGMB

is there anywhere else I can get this sweater?
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Fisherman-Sweater-in-Grey/225776
March 28, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
kinetik

Does anyone know how the fit is for Orisue jeans? I wanna order a pair, but don't know whether to go my size or size down as i've heard they run big. I normally like my jeans very fitted, and I'm a size 30. Should I get a size 30 or 28?
March 30, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
overtheradar

is there anywhere else I can get this sweater?
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Fisherman-Sweater-in-Grey/225776

rileycola, I was able to find a LARGE and EXTRA LARGE here. Hope it helps.
http://www.amazon.com/ORISUE-Orisue-Fisherman-Sweater/dp/B007A4X6UU

March 30, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
overtheradar

Does anyone know how the fit is for Orisue jeans? I wanna order a pair, but don't know whether to go my size or size down as i've heard they run big. I normally like my jeans very fitted, and I'm a size 30. Should I get a size 30 or 28?

kinetik, just shot you a brief size chart to your inbox. To some things up though, I would generally recommend going true to size on our denim. We offer different fits that will meet whatever look you're aiming for.

Slim - Our slimmest fit. Regular waist. Slightly shorter than regular rise. Slim tapered leg.

Tailored - Our tailored fit is dialed in to fit slim, while keeping the wait and hip area comfortable.

Classic - Our most popular and universal fit. Regular fit on the waist. Straight leg.

April 1, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
_____

would you say that the slim's fit more like Levi's Skinny or Super Skinny? Levi's are the only references to size I have
April 2, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
aces1

They fit more like Levi's skinny in my experience
April 3, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Specification

Any working promo codes as of now? :]
April 4, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
alexpounds

kinetik, just shot you a brief size chart to your inbox. To some things up though, I would generally recommend going true to size on our denim. We offer different fits that will meet whatever look you're aiming for.

Slim - Our slimmest fit. Regular waist. Slightly shorter than regular rise. Slim tapered leg.

Tailored - Our tailored fit is dialed in to fit slim, while keeping the wait and hip area comfortable.

Classic - Our most popular and universal fit. Regular fit on the waist. Straight leg.

You guys are a brand that I admire and respect the most. Before I decided to get into this biz, or pay attention to streetwear for that matter, I've been comfortably rocking your brand for a good 3 years now. Hopefully I can establish a relationship with you guys in the future.

Bless!
POUNDS/Speak Low
Alex
April 5, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
overtheradar

They fit more like Levi's skinny in my experience

Thank you for helping answer his question. Send me a PM bro.

You guys are a brand that I admire and respect the most. Before I decided to get into this biz, or pay attention to streetwear for that matter, I've been comfortably rocking your brand for a good 3 years now. Hopefully I can establish a relationship with you guys in the future.

Bless!
POUNDS/Speak Low
Alex

Thank you for the kind words sir!

April 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
overtheradar

Any working promo codes as of now? :]

Free Shipping on Easter Day! Use promo code: EASTERSHIP

And also check out this funny video we made for the occasion.

April 8, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
kinetik

That Russell looks sick! But I can't find my size anymore!
April 24, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
overtheradar

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on a Environmental Campaign I'm spearheading. Check below and learn how you can participate and enter to win!

Oh yeah, and before I forget... We had HB Fam Drewbacca stop by the office and model in the capaign video.

April 24, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
overtheradar

Day 1 - Water Conservation

Did you know it takes more water to produce a quarter pounder for consumption than the amount of water used in 30 average American Showers? Do your part by retrofitting your home with low-flow appliances and hardware, fixing leaks, water rationing and even by changing your diet.

April 24, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
overtheradar

April 25, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
overtheradar

This threads pretty quiet... smh.

Well we're half way through our campaign. Check flyer below for info and a chance to win some prizes by helping out the environment.

One (1) grand prize winner will win $450 good towards any purchase in the Orisue online store along with a complete set of Orisue Environmentally Friendly Totebags. In addition we will also have five (5) second prize winners, one for each daily initiative.

April 25, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
whatisthis

Anybody have success shrinking an Orisue button down (100% Cotton)?

Just ordered one that's too big and they won't let me exchange it for a smaller size because it was on sale (which I might add is fucking stupid).

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

April 25, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
overtheradar

Anybody have success shrinking an Orisue button down (100% Cotton)?

Just ordered one that's too big and they won't let me exchange it for a smaller size because it was on sale (which I might add is fucking stupid).

Really sorry to hear about that man. I don't handle e-commerce but from what I understand all sale item are usually final. You might be able to re-up on your money by selling on the forum, or you can always stick it in the dryer or even machine wash in warm water.

Cotton is known to shrink quite a bit under those conditions. Hope that helps.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
overtheradar

Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us and the people from ImKing, Bloodbath and Attic, today from 12-4 PM!

May 21, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
overtheradar

Summer Delivery 1 is now available in our online store and in accounts worldwide.

http://orisue.com/shop/55-summer-2012

May 21, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
overtheradar

May 22, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
birdyman18

Shoutout to the good people over at Orisue

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

May 24, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
overtheradar

Shoutout to the good people over at Orisue

Thank you sir.

May 25, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
overtheradar

SUMMER ’12 FEATURED FIT 02 – CARLTON POLO, WINSTON SHORT & CLIVES SHIRT

June 4, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
overtheradar

We're starting to have our team members take over the blog on the weekends and document their activities on the site. Check the following post for some of my own personal adventures from this past weekend.

http://orisue.com/news/weekends-were-made-for-art-cache-bottega-louie-spaceluna

July 29, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
VEGETA

Big ups to the good people at Orisue. Actually have a nice deadstock pair of raw selvedge denim from a couple years back for sale. If any Orisue fan is a size 28, I'll let them get first dibs, maybe even cut them a discount.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177186/

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

August 31, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
randomtw

got a link or any info about how/where/when orisue was started?
August 31, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
overtheradar

got a link or any info about how/where/when orisue was started?

Email armando@orisue.com
I'd be happy to answer your questions.

Please login first to reply.