300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 1, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
overtheradar

2011 was great, the world shook and tyrants fell, awareness of economic inequalities rose and we as a crew at Orisue grew. Although not everything was always gravy and the world had its fair share of gloominess, our prayers still go out to Japan and cholera stricken Hati; let’s promise to make the new year a better one than the last!

Happy 2012, to all of our friends, family, fans and supporters!

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

January 20, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
overtheradar

In opposition to both SOPA and PIPA, our site will go "dark" until 1/24 when the Bill will be up for a vote. Please read into the issue at hand and make your voice heard.

READ THE BILL HERE

SIGN THE PETITION HERE

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

February 27, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
overtheradar

I just wanted to give HB Fam a heads up... everything from our Spring Delivery 1 collection will be 25% off this Wednesday in honor of leap year. Sale's only going to be up for 24 hours! Use promo code: LEAPYEAR before checking out.

February 28, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
_____

Will definitely cop some stuff on the 29th
February 28, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
overtheradar

Hit me up when you make an order, I'll make sure we throw in an Orisue Gym Bag!

February 28, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
ryder

Damnn this deal work for international(canada) orders as well? You guys have the freshest stuff out there. Always appreciate someone who wears orisue!

Your team does amazing work

edmflavor.com

February 28, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
randomtw

any new slaps?
February 28, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
_____

Appreciate it dude. you guys always mesh really cool designs with quality fabrics and I really respect that!
February 28, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
overtheradar

Damnn this deal work for international(canada) orders as well? You guys have the freshest stuff out there. Always appreciate someone who wears orisue!

ryder, yes the deal works for all orders, including international. However I would recommend emailing casey@orisue.com before placing an order. We're correcting an issue we have with shipping costs to Canada, he can look into getting you the correct fare to Canada which may be cheaper than what's on the site.

And thanks for supporting the big O up north, Canada always shows us a lot of love. P.S. don't forget to mention you're from Hypebeast.

February 28, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
overtheradar

any new slaps?

We're working on some for our next collection, maybe summer or fall.

February 28, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
ryder

ryder, yes the deal works for all orders, including international. However I would recommend emailing casey@orisue.com before placing an order. We're correcting an issue we have with shipping costs to Canada, he can look into getting you the correct fare to Canada which may be cheaper than what's on the site.

And thanks for supporting the big O up north, Canada always shows us a lot of love. P.S. don't forget to mention you're from Hypebeast.

Awesome man sounds good. Thanks! smile

edmflavor.com

February 28, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
overtheradar

Appreciate it dude. you guys always mesh really cool designs with quality fabrics and I really respect that!

Funk, thanks for the kind words. Our designers work really hard developing quality designs that are sophisticated, yet still practical and wearable. You'll be excited to see what we have in store for Summer and Fall 2012!

February 29, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
overtheradar

Just a reminder of today's sale! Make sure to enter code: LEAPYEAR before checkout. We hardly ever have sales on current stock/new gear so here's your chance.

March 1, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
overtheradar

If you guys have any questions feel free to direct them my way, I'll do my best to have them answered.

Edit: Justin, I'm working on getting a response from our Customer Service Manager.

March 2, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
overtheradar

You guys might start seeing a lot of professional athletes wearing Orisue soon... Here's a snap shot taken from this week's NFL Draft special on ESPN.

http://orisue.com/marketing-department/spotted-stephen-hill-georgia-tech

March 5, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
overtheradar

Jeremy Lin, of the New York Knicks, was just spotted this past weekend wearing our Frisco Pullover Hoody. Visit today's blog post for more info.

http://orisue.com/news/spotted-jeremy-lin-ny-knicks

March 7, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
overtheradar

This past Saturday we were fortunate enough to attend the Cypress Hill Smokeout Festival. Watch the video below for a quick video recap featuring a new song by Sublime with Rome and Wiz Khalifa.

http://orisue.com/orisue_media/smokeout-festival-coverage

March 7, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
soulassassins

Orisue is killing it! Rocked the gear at The Smokeout!

Death is Only the Beginning

March 7, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
overtheradar

Orisue is killing it! Rocked the gear at The Smokeout!

soulassassins, appreciate the support fam! If you happen to have any pics of you rocking the gear send them to me, I'd like to include them in our next Press Book.

March 7, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
overtheradar

Our friends at Rosewood Cutters are celebrating the one year anniversary of their Buena Park location this Thursday. In commemoration of the special event we have collaborated with Rosewood on a limited Anniversary Tee. Only 25 of each colorway have been produced. The tees will be on sale tomorrow night at the event, don’t sleep!

http://orisue.com/events/rosewood-cutters-buena-park-1-year-anniversary

March 8, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
overtheradar

Just a heads up...

March 9, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
overtheradar

Check out today's blog to see Waka Flocka Flame wearing our Yancey button-up in PETA's most recent campaign video against animal cruelty.

http://orisue.com/news/spotted-waka-flocka-flame-in-peta-campaign

March 9, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
WPGMB

Just a heads up...

just cawped The Edison Slim Fit Pants off karmaloop and you guys are releasing the spring 12 on my 18th birthday smile
March 9, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
overtheradar

just cawped The Edison Slim Fit Pants off karmaloop and you guys are releasing the spring 12 on my 18th birthday smile

Nice! Our Edison jeans are actually one of my favorites, nice, simple and clean. What color did you cop, olive or tan? BTW Happy early birthday!

March 9, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
WPGMB

Nice! Our Edison jeans are actually one of my favorites, nice, simple and clean. What color did you cop, olive or tan? BTW Happy early birthday!

tan, I'm excited as helll
March 10, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
overtheradar

tan, I'm excited as helll

Dope, feel free to upload a fit pic if you get a chance smile

March 12, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
overtheradar

Spring Delivery 2 drops on our online store today.

http://orisue.com/shop/51-spring-2012

March 14, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
overtheradar

If any of you guys are lucky enough to be in Austin this week for SXSW you should check out the first showcase we're helping to sponsor with none other than L.A. native Murs.

http://orisue.com/orisue_events/quality-control-marketing-x-flud-present-the-official-sxsw-showcase

March 15, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
lambboy

sup. whats the fit like on the blixen and the blanco jacket? im 5'7 and 135 lbs, dont know whether to get a small or medium. thanks
March 16, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
overtheradar

sup. whats the fit like on the blixen and the blanco jacket? im 5'7 and 135 lbs, dont know whether to get a small or medium. thanks

One of my coworker's is the exact same size as you. He recommends getting a small for fitted look or a medium if you want a more relaxed fit. However he always gets jackets in a SMALL.

If you have any problems with your sizing you are more than welcome to return the item back to us, if it was purchased through our online store.

Please login first to reply.