Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 14, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
lomberman

ordered 500 $ bag at last day of grab bags
October 14, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
YK-

ordered 500 $ bag at last day of grab bags

You gotta post a pic of it when that shit comes.
October 14, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
drewsulam

copped a $500 bag on wednesday, havent got tracking number yet but cant wait to see whats in it
October 15, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
thefauxbot

My $200 came today. Really pleased, despite the fact that I'll never fit into the shirt or be able to pull off the cardigan.
If you can't make it all out:
1 Fitted
1 Snapback
Dmitri Jeans
3 tees
1 polo
1 shirt
1 cardigan
1 polo shirt
1 Hoodie
pencil case, wallet, keyrings

Thanks Мишка!
October 15, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
blakechapman7

Love my bag! Totally worth it in my book, I got way more than I paid for. Thanks Mishka for the hook up, I will def be grabbing another one next time.
October 15, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
level4

My $200 came today. Really pleased, despite the fact that I'll never fit into the shirt or be able to pull off the cardigan.
If you can't make it all out:
1 Fitted
1 Snapback
Dmitri Jeans
3 tees
1 polo
1 shirt
1 cardigan
1 polo shirt
1 Hoodie
pencil case, wallet, keyrings

Thanks Мишка!
October 15, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
blakechapman7

@level4 What size box?
October 15, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
overtheradar

@level4 - Lmk if you're willing to part with that Jurassic pencil case. I got $ on it!

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 15, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
DarkGrapes

Gnou,

First, I said I can't fit into the pants, so once I found out the bags had pants, I immediately lost interest. That drops the value of the bag in my opinion. In addition, all of the hats that I've seen posted (the fitteds anyway), I already own. I'm not talking about anyone else. I'm talking about value FOR ME. Like I said, I love Mishka, but the bag didn't appeal to me, once I saw what kind of stuff was in it. Pencil cases, wallets, key chains...those are fine, they're not for me, but like you said, they're bonus items anyway. Stickers, sure...but I don't think anyone got any stickers.

And honestly, I like you Gnou, because you always bring the good info about what's happening with Mishka. So I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about the coolness of Mishka vs. Diamond or Black Scale or any company that offers bag bags/boxes. But there was no need to diss Diamond shit as Pac Sun throwaways. You may not like their brand, but if I get something in a Diamond box I don't like, at least I can resell it. I can't resell Mishka. And let's not act like 90% of the stuff sent out in the grab bags isn't available on PLNDR or Jack Threads or wasn't available from Mishka itself for 50% off just a few weeks ago.

If you like everything that Mishka makes or if you can fit into their pants, or if you don't have a lot of stuff, then the grab bag is a great deal. But for me, it wasn't.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

October 15, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Tombola

Damn that 200 grab bag is sick! Cant wait for mine
October 15, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
DreamCast

Love my bag! Totally worth it in my book, I got way more than I paid for. Thanks Mishka for the hook up, I will def be grabbing another one next time.

your grab bag is nice. I wasn't feeling the others

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 15, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
Gnou

But there was no need to diss Diamond shit as Pac Sun throwaways. You may not like their brand, but if I get something in a Diamond box I don't like, at least I can resell it. I can't resell Mishka.

The comparison just doesn't stand though. There's 400 pages of chatter for both Diamond and Black Scale, only 16 here. I wasn't so much dissing them as pointing to the fact that Diamond unload their unsold merch the same way Mishka do, and considering how many more points of sale and appeal they have in the first place, it seems unfair to condemn Mishka but not Diamond.

If you like everything that Mishka makes or if you can fit into their pants, or if you don't have a lot of stuff, then the grab bag is a great deal. But for me, it wasn't.

Sure. My point was that you kind of knew that in the first place, didn't you? You probably perceived my message more harshly because I responded to every one in one foul swoop, but you have to acknowledge that you get a lot more than your money's worth. And you get Mishka gear - that means both classic tees and weird leopard print cardis (which I own by the way @thefauxbot, and it's not as hard to rock as you might think it is). I don't feel like there was any false advertising - maybe just bad luck, but that's what happens with grab bags.
October 15, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
DarkGrapes

The comparison just doesn't stand though. There's 400 pages of chatter for both Diamond and Black Scale, only 16 here. I wasn't so much dissing them as pointing to the fact that Diamond unload their unsold merch the same way Mishka do, and considering how many more points of sale and appeal they have in the first place, it seems unfair to condemn Mishka but not Diamond.

Sure. My point was that you kind of knew that in the first place, didn't you? You probably perceived my message more harshly because I responded to every one in one foul swoop, but you have to acknowledge that you get a lot more than your money's worth. And you get Mishka gear - that means both classic tees and weird leopard print cardis (which I own by the way @thefauxbot, and it's not as hard to rock as you might think it is). I don't feel like there was any false advertising - maybe just bad luck, but that's what happens with grab bags.

Hey man, no flame intended. Never said there was false advertising. You definitely get more than your money's worth. But no more so than grab bags/boxes by Diamond or Black Scale or Flying Coffin or Bloodbath, etc.

Point being, I didn't intend to condemn Mishka, just stating a comparison. Mishka is available on PLNDR and Jack Threads. They also have 50% off sales. There are cheaper ways to get Mishka product. The same can't be said for Diamond, for example. So those 7 tees you get are worth $210+ retail. Those 4 pieces of fleece are $250+. Just as much, or more, than the Mishka box. And for me personally, I mostly want tops, so a $100 grab bag with a pair of pants that I can't wear or probably can't resell just doesn't appeal to me. I can wear the Diamond product or sell what I don't like. If I can't wear the Mishka product I'm probably stuck with it.

I'm not trying to defame Mishka in any way. They are one of the brands I rep hard. I'm wearing a Death Adder shirt right now, actually. Just stating why the box didn't really appeal to me.

October 15, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Tombola

How many lbs did your 200 dollar grab weigh?
October 15, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Tombola

Hey man, no flame intended. Never said there was false advertising. You definitely get more than your money's worth. But no more so than grab bags/boxes by Diamond or Black Scale or Flying Coffin or Bloodbath, etc. Point being, I didn't intend to condemn Mishka, just stating a comparison. Mishka is available on PLNDR and Jack Threads. They also have 50% off sales. There are cheaper ways to get Mishka product. The same can't be said for Diamond, for example. So those 7 tees you get are worth $210+ retail. Those 4 pieces of fleece are $250+. Just as much, or more, than the Mishka box. And for me personally, I mostly want tops, so a $100 grab bag with a pair of pants that I can't wear or probably can't resell just doesn't appeal to me. I can wear the Diamond product or sell what I don't like. If I can't wear the Mishka product I'm probably stuck with it.

I'm not trying to defame Mishka in any way. They are one of the brands I rep hard. I'm wearing a Death Adder shirt right now, actually. Just stating why the box didn't really appeal to me.

i feel you, but the excitement with the grab bag is worth a little it for me to. when i ordered mine i felt like a kid on xmas. i like the whole concept of it smile
October 15, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
DarkGrapes

i feel you, but the excitement with the grab bag is worth a little it for me to. when i ordered mine i felt like a kid on xmas. i like the whole concept of it smile

Word. Totally understand this...

October 15, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
branman

I ordered a 200$ bag at the last minute. Shipping confirmation came in today, says the thing weighs 11 lbs. Whoa...
October 16, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
level4

How much did your box weigh?
October 16, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
Tombola

I got my tracking yesterday, my 200 bag weighs 11 lbs
October 16, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
saftis

i got my 200$ bag today and i have to say im VERY pleased. 2x boris jeans, 2x New era fitteds, 3x snap backs, 3 button ups, 3 tshirts and 2 crewnecks. and a pencil case, wallet and key ring.

Would post pics but my camera sucks ass.
October 16, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Tombola

Damn, thats a god bag. Post pics, even tho ur camera isnt the best smile always fun to see
October 16, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
ouija

The MMA lookbook they just posted on their site was pretty sweet.
October 16, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
frostedcole

got a 100 dollar bag, getting here on thursday, ups says it weighs 1 lbs, should I be worried?
October 16, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
drewsulam

just got my tracking number my 500 bag weighs 20 lbs.... its gonna be like christmas
October 16, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
level4

got a 100 dollar bag, getting here on thursday, ups says it weighs 1 lbs, should I be worried?

MY $200 bag weighs 2lbs and im really nervous
October 17, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
ouija

Just relax guys and wait until your packages come no sense in worrying every day until it arrives.
October 17, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Svthewha

you should man. that seems real light.
October 17, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
frostedcole

you should man. that seems real light.

It does, doesn't it? I was hoping for like a tee, a button down or sweatshirt, and a hat or two. Now I am thinking I just got like 3 shirts .
October 17, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
drewsulam

don't worry about weight man, your worrying about nothing i havent heard of anyone getting less than 3 shirts, a button up or sweater and a hat
October 17, 2012 @ 11:57 AM
Gnou

Think of it this way: there's a TINY difference in shipping charges between 3 and 10 lbs... Like 5 dollars.
They probably shipped over a hundred boxes per day and it just wasn't worth the money to weigh them properly; also, 3 tees weigh less than a pound - a pair of jeans wears about a pound, that still leaves a bunch of room for more stuff.

So yeah, don't worry about the weight of the box.

Please login first to reply.