October 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
blakechapman7

Mishka: a poor man's supreme

Keep Dick riding supreme and paying way to much for less than simple designs.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
Gnou

Was about to pull the trigger, but medium $100 is sold out.

They're restocked now.... Grab bag sale ends at midnight eastern!
October 11, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
YK-

Mine is out for delivery right now, so I should have it today assuming I'm home when UPS comes. I'll update with what I receive.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
blakechapman7

if anyone gets one of those pencil cases in the grab bag and wants to let it go for very cheap, let me know.

I'm sure I will get one and if I do i'll let it go. What would you be willing to give for it?
October 11, 2012 @ 04:22 PM

Inactive

if anyone gets one of those pencil cases in the grab bag and wants to let it go for very cheap, let me know.

I'm sure I will get one and if I do i'll let it go. What would you be willing to give for it?

+/- $10 probably. hit me up if you get one.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
DarkGrapes

Mishka and Supreme couldn't be more different in terms of concept, ideology, design and accessibility. What a ridiculous comparison.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

October 12, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
thefreshlife

lol what
October 12, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Tombola

MISHKA > SUPREME all day smile

Just got me the 200 dollar grab bag, cant wait!

Anymore pics on other ppls grabbags?

And you guys who bought the 200 dolalr one, how much stuff did u get?
October 12, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
SilvioDante

you get more from plndr than buying a mishka grab bag. Mishka= plndr dump brand.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

October 12, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
blakechapman7

you get more from plndr than buying a mishka grab bag. Mishka= plndr dump brand.

I highly doubt you get more on plundr. instead of wasting my time explaining I'll just post my pic's from my $100 bag and price check anything thats on plundr. I know you are probably just mad you didn't have the funds, so you had to hate. Check back to see for yourself
October 12, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Tombola

From what I have seen, the 100 dollars grab bags is way more then you would get for 100 dolalrs on PLNDR.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
SilvioDante

109$ for 1 pants 3 shirts 1 flannel 1 hat pretty close. Nothing special in bags.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

October 12, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
snails

109$ for 1 pants 3 shirts 1 flannel 1 hat pretty close. Nothing special in bags.

Well, maybe some of us want to support the brand instead of running behind the absolute lowest prices?
October 12, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
bulbastoise

Got my 200$ grab bag in, pretty satisfied!

5 button downs, crewneck sweater, boris jeans, 4 keychains, 2 pencil cases, 2 wallets and a jacket.

October 12, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
YK-

Got my bag.

If anyone wants the jeans size 28, wallet, New Era 7 3/8, or the punk is dead tee, PM me and I'll give you a low price.
October 13, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
zer0degrefire

Got my 200$ grab bag in, pretty satisfied!

5 button downs, crewneck sweater, boris jeans, 4 keychains, 2 pencil cases, 2 wallets and a jacket.

Looks sick... what kind of jacket did you get?
October 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
nagurski

Ugh, Wish I didnt have stupid loan payments or else I'd def. get a grab bag. From what I seen, they did not dissapoint.
October 13, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
level4

what did your boxes weigh and what box did you get 100, 200, 500. i just got my tracking number for my $200 box and it says 2 pounds.i am a little worried. my $50 box 2 years ago weighed 3 pounds.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
snails

what did your boxes weigh and what box did you get 100, 200, 500. i just got my tracking number for my $200 box and it says 2 pounds.i am a little worried. my $50 box 2 years ago weighed 3 pounds.

I ordered two 100$ grab bags separately and the first weighs 3.7 pounds. The other one doesn't have tracking code yet.
October 13, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
GVCCI TEKS

mine is 5 pounds

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

October 13, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
Gnou

That's with a discount code, and everything you got is one two or three seasons old.
As a matter of fact, you could have gone to the thrift store and got the same number of clothes for about $20. PLNDR ripped you off bro.
October 13, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
ashlexander

Not too happy about my bag...the only good thing was the fitted I wanted actually came.

Got a pair of Boris Denim Jeans, but they sent me the wrong size...I specified 36/30...ended up with 36/34...and these are SKINNY jeans...I'm not a skinny dude or else I wouldn't have ordered XL grab bag...

Two white T-shirts which neither are really tight.

The snap dress shirt is okay, I'll probably rock this...same blue/green one in the above photo.

That's all I got...if anyone wants to trade for the jeans...I'll trade for just about anything since I can't even wear them.
October 13, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
overtheradar

Honestly you guys are all complaining too much, which is part of the reason why Mishka stopped doing Grab Bags for a while. Yes the grab bags aren't nearly as dope as they were in the past, but that was before sites like Plundr and Jackthreads existed which is a more profitable way of liquidation.

Point being, grab bags are cool. In the end you're always going to come out a winner dollar per dollar, although you're taking a gamble and might now like what you get.

As for the denim issue above, I agree having a slim fit in 36 or above is pretty dumb... But as far as the length most smaller companies stick to a scale where the inseem gradually gets longer in relation to the waist size. Some selvedge denim manufacturers only make one standard inseem size that requires it to be tailored to fit the owner.

/rant

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 13, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
DarkGrapes

Not too happy about my bag...the only good thing was the fitted I wanted actually came.

Got a pair of Boris Denim Jeans, but they sent me the wrong size...I specified 36/30...ended up with 36/34...and these are SKINNY jeans...I'm not a skinny dude or else I wouldn't have ordered XL grab bag...

Two white T-shirts which neither are really tight.

The snap dress shirt is okay, I'll probably rock this...same blue/green one in the above photo.

That's all I got...if anyone wants to trade for the jeans...I'll trade for just about anything since I can't even wear them.

This is pretty much why I didn't cop. I'm a XXL, I can't be fitting in any Mishka pants. And it looked like every grab bag got pants. Plus all the keychains, pencil cases, stickers, patches and whatnot. Not really what I'm looking for in a grab bag.

October 13, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
DarkGrapes

Honestly you guys are all complaining too much, which is part of the reason why Mishka stopped doing Grab Bags for a while. Yes the grab bags aren't nearly as dope as they were in the past, but that was before sites like Plundr and Jackthreads existed which is a more profitable way of liquidation.

Point being, grab bags are cool. In the end you're always going to come out a winner dollar per dollar, although you're taking a gamble and might now like what you get.

As for the denim issue above, I agree having a slim fit in 36 or above is pretty dumb... But as far as the length most smaller companies stick to a scale where the inseem gradually gets longer in relation to the waist size. Some selvedge denim manufacturers only make one standard inseem size that requires it to be tailored to fit the owner.

/rant

I understand your point, but I gotta disagree. I got a Black Scale $50 black box on their last sale and got 4 tees. The Diamond $100 mystery boxes were either 4 fleece items + a bonus or 7 tees + a bonus. Throwing things like pencil cases, wallets, keychains and stuff like that in there in order to make up the price is just kinda wack to me. And I love Mishka...

October 13, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
PrettyBozo

post your grabs...
October 14, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
spriteremix

/rant

I understand your point, but I gotta disagree. I got a Black Scale $50 black box on their last sale and got 4 tees. The Diamond $100 mystery boxes were either 4 fleece items + a bonus or 7 tees + a bonus. Throwing things like pencil cases, wallets, keychains and stuff like that in there in order to make up the price is just kinda wack to me. And I love Mishka...

^ the reason id never cop a bag

the fuck am i gonna do w pencil cases, keychains, magnets, wallets, trading cards, etc...might as well throw candy in there......

not only that but mishka just comes off too cartoony and kiddish to me these days

they used to be one of my favorite brands but i guess i outgrew them

no hate against the brand they stayin true to themselves and thats whatsup

they serve an audience just not one im much a part of anymore...w/ the exception of a piece here or there
October 14, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
Gnou

Mishka only makes 34" inseams. That's written all over the product descriptions. Skinny jeans are trendy right now, that's what people are buying so that's what they're making. Their straight alternative are the Alexeis that retail at nearly $200, there was no way you were getting those in a $100 box, you have to be realistic at some point.

I understand your point, but I gotta disagree. I got a Black Scale $50 black box on their last sale and got 4 tees.

What else would you expect? Black Scale makes 90% tees. Even if they wanted to they couldn't give you anything else.

The Diamond $100 mystery boxes were either 4 fleece items + a bonus or 7 tees + a bonus.

Fleece printed on blanks, at 4 for $100 you're still not getting your money's worth; and out of those 7 tees, 4 are throwaway from Pac Sun.

Throwing things like pencil cases, wallets, keychains and stuff like that in there in order to make up the price is just kinda wack to me. And I love Mishka...

the fuck am i gonna do w pencil cases, keychains, magnets, wallets, trading cards, etc...might as well throw candy in there......

Accessories are not making up the price... They're the bonus. With pair of pants and a button-up you're already getting over the retail value of a $100 box. You're breaking even at Plundr prices. Added to that you get tees and a hat. And stickers/magnets, which - by the way - if you don't like stickers I'm not even sure why you like the brand.

Also, most of you guys got $100 boxes, what did you expect, a goldbar in there? I want to see a $500 from someone, and tell me that guy didn't get hooked up way more than anybody else here.

Accessories are just accessories. They're cooler than whatever wallet/keychain you already had, and you got it for free - if you have keys or money, I'm sure you can find some use for them. Shit, if you have a cousin or a little brother, you have their goddamn Christmas present already figured out.

And if you got a trading card, holler at me because I didn't even know they made those.
October 14, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
YK-

I didn't get any stickers though... sad
October 14, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
Tombola

post pics of your bags dudes :D

Please login first to reply.