blakechapman7

@Spriteremix Why do you ask that?
October 6, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
Panther.

some lucky nigga gonna get the og jurrasic button up

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 6, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
DreamCast

Are the bag sizes for the things inside of it or the size of the actual bag? Also how do I give them my pants size and etc.

The bag sizes such as (XL) are the size of the shirts or hoodies or whatever comes. Once you pick your size in the bag, you fill out the rest of the order form and under the notes section on the last page of your order you input your pants size and fitted hat sizes. thats is

Alright thanks. What size would you suggest with the fit of their recent releases? I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

October 6, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
blakechapman7

@CloudNein I am 6'3 205 and I get XL and it fits me good. So I would think Medium unless you like your stuff pretty big
October 6, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
YK-

Are the bag sizes for the things inside of it or the size of the actual bag? Also how do I give them my pants size and etc.

The bag sizes such as (XL) are the size of the shirts or hoodies or whatever comes. Once you pick your size in the bag, you fill out the rest of the order form and under the notes section on the last page of your order you input your pants size and fitted hat sizes. thats is

Alright thanks. What size would you suggest with the fit of their recent releases? I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs.

I'd consider going size small... Then again I like a more fitted look, but if your torso isn't that long, I'd go small.
October 7, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
thefreshlife

I'd consider going size small... Then again I like a more fitted look, but if your torso isn't that long, I'd go small.

word i'd go with a small. i'm 6'2 180 and I wear a medium. i posted some pics a page or so back so you can see how the medium fits on me.
October 7, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
brentabousko

plndr is the worst fucking site to navigate. i got a 50%off code and i'm just trying to find mishka stuff. good luck with that nevermind bye.
October 7, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
blakechapman7

@Brentabousko Yeah sometimes that shits hard. I would suggest the sweat shirt section, they have had some cool Mishka Crew neck and shit. Is that code one time use just for you or can you let others use it. 50% is a good discount.

If you still can't find any stuff I would just wait till tm when they update the sales.
October 7, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
brentabousko

the coupon code is GET50 , they gave it to me bc i hadn't shopped there in forever (wonder why)

fixed my attitude and grabbed this freaking jewel for the bike rides and general tomfoolery

http://www.plndr.com/products-plndr.aspx?ProductID=220827&VendorCode=MIS

October 7, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
christopher.

@brentabousko how'd you even find that? can't see it anywhere.
anyway, these are a steal with the 50% off code.
http://www.plndr.com/products-plndr.aspx?ProductID=220804&VendorCode=MIS&a=10015
http://www.plndr.com/products-plndr.aspx?ProductID=220857&VendorCode=MIS&a=10015
October 7, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
xdylanx

the coupon code is GET50 , they gave it to me bc i hadn't shopped there in forever (wonder why)

fixed my attitude and grabbed this freaking jewel for the bike rides and general tomfoolery

http://www.plndr.com/products-plndr.aspx?ProductID=220827&VendorCode=MIS

Did the same thing. I never check PLNDR but I saw that email last night and had to get something.
October 8, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Gnou

Quick lookbook with MMA Fighter Diego Lopez: http://mishkanyc.com/mishka-mma-diego-lopez?photo=0
October 9, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
Gnou

I see that the first grab bags have started arriving yesterday... Post pics if you got one!
October 9, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
DreamCast

^Yeah tell me what shit you got. I wanna know if it's worth the buy.

October 9, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
blakechapman7

Saw a $100 on instagram it was pretty tight. I haven't got tracking yet but I am hoping its on the way. $100 grab bag please be good.
October 9, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
YK-

Damn, I ordered mine on Thursday and haven't even gotten tracking..
October 9, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
thefauxbot

Still haven't had my Grab Bag shipped and I ordered the day they announced that they were back. Wish I didn't live in the UK sometimes..

I'll definitely be posting pics when it does come though, my last Grab Bag was insane. Best deal ever.
October 9, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
saftis

i live in norway and they shipped mine today. ordered same day they announced it
October 9, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
GVCCI TEKS

i accidentally ordered my grab bag without putting my hat and pant size in the comment section. anyone have their warehouse phone number so i can get it fixed?

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

October 10, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Gnou

There's no phone in the warehouse - I think you only get pants for $200+ anyway and you will probably get a snapback.

Here's one instagram: http://instagram.com/p/QlLUbXEY_U/

Grab bag time is the worst for the warehouse goblins as well as the UPS drivers - stuff gets shipped at random times but everything will be getting out as soon as possible.
October 10, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
zer0degrefire

I got my 100 dollar grab bag today. I also forgot to put my pant size and hat so i just used the contact feature on their website and told them my pants size and hat size. I got both a pair of pants and a hat in my grab bag.
October 10, 2012 @ 05:13 AM

Inactive

if anyone gets one of those pencil cases in the grab bag and wants to let it go for very cheap, let me know.
October 10, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
snails

Anyone in Europe received their grab bags? Ordered mine last friday and got tracking number on monday, but it has only been registered to USPS tracking. Also, had to order another bag on the very same monday. Totally stoked to see, what's coming this way from Мишка.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
YK-

I ordered mine just about a week ago and still haven't gotten tracking... Should I be emailing customer support?

edit- Got my tracking email thirty seconds later.
October 10, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
blakechapman7

I ordered mine just about a week ago and still haven't gotten tracking... Should I be emailing customer support?

edit- Got my tracking email thirty seconds later.

Ha glad to hear you got it dude. Hopefully it works out for us both. I think mine will get to me Friday.
October 10, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
overtheradar

Was about to pull the trigger, but medium $100 is sold out.

Sad day. sad

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 10, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
DreamCast

I got my 100 dollar grab bag today. I also forgot to put my pant size and hat so i just used the contact feature on their website and told them my pants size and hat size. I got both a pair of pants and a hat in my grab bag.

Only two pants and a hat? I'mma stay out on this one then.

October 10, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
RyeBread

Was about to pull the trigger, but medium $100 is sold out.

Sad day. sad

Where does it say they are sold out? I was just able to add a medium 100 dollar bag to my cart...

Got my large 100 bag today, hat 2 t shirts, a s/s button down, a 5 panel, a pair of pants, and a wallet.... kinda dissapointed i didnt get a sweatshirt or l/s buttondown but I'm still happy... Looking to let the pair of pants go btw, Its a 34 black work pant (idk exact model).Hit me up if you're interested.
October 10, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
thegodfather

Mishka: a poor man's supreme
October 10, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
zer0degrefire

Only two pants and a hat? I'mma stay out on this one then.

I got 1 pair of pants, a hat, a flannel, 2 shirts, 2 keychains, a pencil case, 2 stickers, a wallet and a magnet.

Please login first to reply.