[Мишка] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

September 19, 2012 @ 18:46:24
Fuck, was just about to buy some Mishka Selvedge denim on PLNDR but it sold out ?) ?)

which style were you about to buy?
September 19, 2012 @ 23:28:10
I think it was the alexei, but I'm not 100% sure. It was black selvedge denim tho
September 20, 2012 @ 00:39:02
I think it was the alexei, but I'm not 100% sure. It was black selvedge denim tho

Man, that sucks smh I copped the black and indigo when they had B1G1.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:48:14

Then it was the Alexei. Only Alexeis have a selvedge.

In other news, Fall 2 is up in the store, use code FALLSGOOD for 20% off everything now til Sunday!
September 21, 2012 @ 05:36:58

My Mishka stuff. Shit picture but I'll try to get better ones up this weekend.
September 22, 2012 @ 14:00:11
Don't forget those fit-pics of the Alexeis either!
September 22, 2012 @ 21:04:30
Don't forget those fit-pics of the Alexeis either!

Hahaha oh yeah. I'll try to post those tonight.

Thinking of ordering a belt and a twill and chambray shirt, but not sure about sizing.
September 22, 2012 @ 21:50:05
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0534_zps81d43a09.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0538_zpsac0d280b.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0540_zps1982e5d1.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0532_zps42cd399d.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0543_zps1696d7a5.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0544_zpscc3d00e5.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0539_zps94917e43.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0542_zpsc4e84808.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0541_zps1063c282.jpg
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/heeeeeeeeh/?action=view¤t=DSC_0537_zps41b874c7.jpg

Denim is Alexei Raw Selvedge. One is "Black" the other is "Indigo". 34 Waist and these are a 34 inseam as well. Crewnecks are a Medium. To give you an idea on what size to get, I'm 6'2 and about 175-180 lbs.

I didn't soak the denim. They stretched a decent amount, looking a bit big, but I think they'll be perfect when I eventually wash.
September 24, 2012 @ 18:13:27
They're looking good man, wear them to death!

More new beanies have arrived:

September 26, 2012 @ 14:12:51
New watches!

September 26, 2012 @ 19:19:24
the lamour watch is so dope
September 27, 2012 @ 00:18:41
wow def getting that watch.
September 27, 2012 @ 03:46:43
what size should i get in the button up? i wear a large in black scale. i just like a little longer since im 5'11 but im skinny so it cant be too wide
September 27, 2012 @ 04:44:18
ending up getting a large... thinking about asking to switch it to a medium

asked to switch to medium. saw a model who is 6'2 wearing a medium. plus im skinny and only 5'11... well see how it turns out
September 27, 2012 @ 07:04:10
ending up getting a large... thinking about asking to switch it to a medium

asked to switch to medium. saw a model who is 6'2 wearing a medium. plus im skinny and only 5'11... well see how it turns out

Which button up? Let me know how it works out for you. I'm 6'2 and I wear a medium in their tees and crewnecks but I've never tried on their button ups. I was about to order Large though cuz I think the Mediums look like they'll be too short after a wash.
September 27, 2012 @ 12:43:29
If you shrink your clothes that noticeably in a wash, there's a problem.
Good quality shirts won't shrink a whole size after a wash; mine have barely changed at all. All you need to worry about if you have a normal body type (i.e. no chestburster hanging out of your ribcage) is the shoulder width, and trust the label that everything else tailored properly - and in Mishka's case, they are.

@deathprecision I think you made the right call by switching to a medium.
September 27, 2012 @ 19:47:07
Good quality shirts won't shrink a whole size after a wash; mine have barely changed at all. All you need to worry about if you have a normal body type (i.e. no chestburster hanging out of your ribcage) is the shoulder width, and trust the label that everything else tailored properly - and in Mishka's case, they are.

shit well i guess plndr doesnt check their email before they ship stuff and for some reason this time of all times my order was processed and shipped really fast even though i placed it past midnight. all the lady had to say to me was when i get it i can call back and set up an exchange. fucks sake the one time i dont want them to hurry up and ship my order they do. i honestly dont know why i still order from plndr other than the price incentives even though theyve fucked up my orders multiple times and they were simple orders like a black scale tee or tank and they send me the wrong one. oh well if the large doesnt look like shit on me im keeping it and not going to go through the hassle of returning it and if it doesnt fit guess im waiting longer to get my button up.

and @thefreshlife i got The Spark Plug Chambray Shirt in Black
September 27, 2012 @ 23:05:48

That's good to know for the buttonups. Wish they had this shit in a store near me though smh hahaha

shit well i guess plndr doesnt check their email before they ship stuff and for some reason this time of all times my order was processed and shipped really fast even though i placed it past midnight. all the lady had to say to me was when i get it i can call back and set up an exchange. fucks sake the one time i dont want them to hurry up and ship my order they do. i honestly dont know why i still order from plndr other than the price incentives even though theyve fucked up my orders multiple times and they were simple orders like a black scale tee or tank and they send me the wrong one. oh well if the large doesnt look like shit on me im keeping it and not going to go through the hassle of returning it and if it doesnt fit guess im waiting longer to get my button up.

and @thefreshlife i got The Spark Plug Chambray Shirt in Black

Man, sometimes you just fucked by Plndr...but I always go back haha. Hope the shirt works out though, I've been tempted to buy that one too.
September 29, 2012 @ 14:39:35
i'd like more keep watch snapbacks, just with better color options

better fit than the new eras
October 03, 2012 @ 13:39:31
The online store has added a USPS shipping option so you don't have to pay $15 for shipping on accessories and stuff.
Still free shipping for orders over $100 currently.

Joey Bada$$ approves.

October 04, 2012 @ 05:34:08
Stop Terry
October 04, 2012 @ 05:47:45
Stop Terry
Fuck outta Here Jikst, why you follow me.
October 04, 2012 @ 14:21:57
I want to pull the trigger on the grab bag but I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of fitted hats! What have people in the past gotten in theirs?
October 04, 2012 @ 14:35:53
Fuck it, Mishka is dope. Bought a grab bag.
October 04, 2012 @ 17:55:19
I am going to grab the$100 bag for sure. If anyone has had Good/Bad luck in the past let me know. I am hoping a get a gem or two.
October 04, 2012 @ 18:21:34
I want to pull the trigger on the grab bag but I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of fitted hats! What have people in the past gotten in theirs?

You get a good assortment of things, at least several tees, some cut & sew, some accessories, one or two hats, maybe a pair of pants. The more money you put in, the more you get back.

In my personal experience, I've never received samples or anything super crazy, but I've ALWAYS got much more than my money's worth. The one-offs and samples are just gravy on the cake.
October 04, 2012 @ 18:22:53
MISHKA GOT DEM FITTS ON DECK
October 04, 2012 @ 18:42:43
mannn i wanted to grab a grab-bag but I've bought a ton of Mishka stuff recently and blew a lot of money on kicks in the last week...booo
October 04, 2012 @ 20:06:12

You get a good assortment of things, at least several tees, some cut & sew, some accessories, one or two hats, maybe a pair of pants. The more money you put in, the more you get back.

In my personal experience, I've never received samples or anything super crazy, but I've ALWAYS got much more than my money's worth. The one-offs and samples are just gravy on the cake.

Nice, that puts my mind at ease a bit haha. Do you know if it's things from this season or primarily items from last season?
October 04, 2012 @ 22:23:37
Pulled the trigger and bought a 100$ bag. Don't dissapoint me mishka! smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
x