Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 23, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Annu_Bear

Where can I cop some Seal stickers at?

Sold out. We got new stickers.

Damn I was really feeling them stickers.

Looking for a Diamond Supply Co. x Soul Assassins Snapback in white.

March 23, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Annu_Bear

Package just came in! Loving the fit of the Bloodbath Crew Beanie.

March 23, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Bloodbath

Much Love.

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

March 23, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
Bloodbath

Yeaup thank nick

March 23, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Patrick Molina

Bloodbath Spring 2012 "Triple OG"

Bloodbathproject.com | Bloodbath Kills | Death Machine

March 23, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
Bloodbath

March 23, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
MateoDYNT

ILL ^

"All Rights Deserved" | http://www.DoYouNotThem.com

March 23, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
gotlighters

copped a tee. lookin forward to the new collection

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

March 23, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Annu_Bear

Do the long sleeve tees fit like the regular tees?

March 24, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
Bloodbath

Bloodbath Spring 2012 is now available in our online shop. Be sure to grab your size before it's gone.

Bloodbath unveils their Spring 2012 offering with their signature simplistic approach highlighted with military undertones. Touches of camouflage accent bold and subtle branding, cushioning graphics that hold hints of destruction and anarchy. All the pieces are worn by S-MAK, a heavy hitting lyricist hailing from Inglewood, CA. Consisting of graphic tees, raglan shirts, crewneck sweaters, knits and long sleeve tees make sure to check the full collection at Bloodbath’s website.

Bloodbath
www.bloodbathproject.com
www.shop.bloodbathproject.com

S-MAK Links:
www.officialsmak.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29D6lVAFwmA&feature=player_embedded

March 24, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
dogmask

long sold out.. re-release coming?

woof woof

March 24, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
dogmask

I have been SLEEPING on this brand. any Netherlands retailers on this? or good ways of international ordering?

also PLEASE stop displaying sold out gear on the site. makes me feel like a douche for missing out.

woof woof

March 25, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
windsock

These clowns ripped off of a Flying Coffin tee with their Infantry pocket tee, and they're trying to play it off on twitter. What a joke.
March 25, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Rome_One

These clowns ripped off of a Flying Coffin tee with their Infantry pocket tee, and they're trying to play it off on twitter. What a joke.

This comment is funny to me, and believe it or not, hate is something new to Bloodbath. But one thing i dont tolerate as a designer is being called a "biter". So i will spend a few moments replying.

Its strange to me that you think that a desert camo pocket is an exclusive idea. "How in the world does someone utilize a standard issue camo cut into a pocket shape?" Its baffling isnt it? Haha. Still havent seen the FC version, but im imagining that they might have used Desert Camo as a pocket, am I right? Wow.

Heres the story of how our Infantry pocket tee was created. Its quite simple actually:
Patrick and I were shopping fabrics in DTLA and came up on a roll of surplus heavyweight desert camo. We looked at each other and thought of using it as a pocket tee accent. We also came up on more accent fabrics that everyone will see in our future seasons.

Anyway, with respect to Flying Coffin, i dont know them nor did i receive the memo that we cant use desert camo because they are planning to do the same. They did mention us in twitter about this - and i still havent seen their version nor will I hunt it down to see how "similar" it is. I also believe that seasoned designers understand that things like this are not groundbreaking concepts. We just created a simple, wearable piece.

I hope you realize that clothing brands design their seasons atleast 6 months ahead. And they dont usually hit up every brand checking in to see if our concepts are the same.

So with that being said, i feel like ive done my part "explaining" something i really dont need to. Thanks for letting us know, and respect to FC...i wish them the best.

-Rome

Bloodbathproject.com | Cast-Shadow.com

March 25, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
vafins

I only have one item from FC and it happens to be the camo pocket tee and last month when you guys posted the preivew I said it looked excatly like that FC one and they released theirs probably like 6 months ago so if your math is correct they designed it about a year ago, Im not hating but its def pretty much a rip off of that shirt no matter how you spin it

now you dont have to seach because its right here

http://www.flyingcoffin.com/detail.php?uid=C3FAE1&variant=B75F1F&type=apparel

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 25, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
Bloodbath

I have been SLEEPING on this brand. any Netherlands retailers on this? or good ways of international ordering?

also PLEASE stop displaying sold out gear on the site. makes me feel like a douche for missing out.

All good, yes we ship to the Netherlands. Haha ok no more pics of sold out goods.

March 25, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Bloodbath

copped a tee. lookin forward to the new collection

Much love appreciate the support.

March 25, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Bloodbath

Do the long sleeve tees fit like the regular tees?

Yes same fit.

March 25, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
dogmask

All good, yes we ship to the Netherlands. Haha ok no more pics of sold out goods.

you don't by any chance have one more of those pocket knives laying around? ;)

woof woof

March 25, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
Bloodbath

I will run though the office and see if we got something, but last I checked they were all gone.

March 25, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
dogmask

I will run though the office and see if we got something, but last I checked they were all gone.

not counting on it, but would be sick. I don't have paypal anymore tho (they're a bunch of crooks), so what kind of international payment methods would I be able to use, Western Union perhaps?

woof woof

March 25, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
individualist

Nice drop, big ups to bloodbath! Yall got this thread cracking 2012 reppin!

www.villanyproduct.com

March 25, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Rome_One

not counting on it, but would be sick. I don't have paypal anymore tho (they're a bunch of crooks), so what kind of international payment methods would I be able to use, Western Union perhaps?

No more Victorinox knives left in stock. We will be doing a new knife later this year.
As for payment policy, we can bill customers without using Paypal as well. Just drop us an email for anything you need here: Sales@Bloodbathproject.com

Thanks for the support ----

March 25, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Rome_One

I only have one item from FC and it happens to be the camo pocket tee and last month when you guys posted the preivew I said it looked excatly like that FC one and they released theirs probably like 6 months ago so if your math is correct they designed it about a year ago, Im not hating but its def pretty much a rip off of that shirt no matter how you spin it

now you dont have to seach because its right here

http://www.flyingcoffin.com/detail.php?uid=C3FAE1&variant=B75F1F&type=apparel

Not a rip unless you ripped it. You can call it that if you wan't. I call it coincidence. There are quite a few camo treatments out already, and you will see much more by the end of the year.

March 25, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
Bloodbath

Nice drop, big ups to bloodbath! Yall got this thread cracking 2012 reppin!

Much love, Big S/O to the Villany camp

March 26, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
dogmask

http://www.mainblock.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=1069&iCategoryIdMain=1069&iGoodsId=0022_00332&iCurrentPage=1

http://www.specimen.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=54928&xcode=192&mcode=018&scode=001&type=X&sort=order&cur_code=192018

why oh why did these knives end up in Korea? buy them back bloodbath..

woof woof

March 26, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Bloodbath

http://www.mainblock.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=1069&iCategoryIdMain=1069&iGoodsId=0022_00332&iCurrentPage=1

http://www.specimen.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=54928&xcode=192&mcode=018&scode=001&type=X&sort=order&cur_code=192018

Looks like you found your chance to buy?

March 26, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Bloodbath

The “Gatekeepers” Shield was inspired by an Army Special Forces group that remain off the grid while operating secretly. Set in an embroidered patch on the left chest, this piece is dedicated to those that make moves in silence

Ghost Ops Crewneck in Black

Ghost Ops Crewneck in Heather Grey

Bloodbath Spring 2012 is now available in our online shop.

March 26, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
D E A T H

The “Gatekeepers” Shield was inspired by an Army Special Forces group that remain off the grid while operating secretly. Set in an embroidered patch on the left chest, this piece is dedicated to those that make moves in silence

Ghost Ops Crewneck in Black

Ghost Ops Crewneck in Heather Grey

Bloodbath Spring 2012 is now available in our online shop.

This is to hot for hell, but I fuck with this.

If you are given life you owe a death.

March 26, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
dogmask

Looks like you found your chance to buy?

My korean isn't that great tho..

woof woof

Please login first to reply.