Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 21, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
Broken Bank Clo

been a fan since the beginning

Good stuff

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 21, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Kayv

I received my order from Blood Bath yesterday. I purchased 2 BB tees, 1 BB zip-up hoodie, and the BS X BB collab tee in black. There was a little confusion on my part because for some reason PayPal says my address isn't registered or some shit, so I was worried that maybe when I placed my order through PayPal, the folks at BB didn't get my address. Luckily for me there were no problems and I received my shipment in under 5 business days.

I like their designs and the detail on the collab tee is really on point. The subtle detail on it is what makes the shirt in my opinion. The snakeskin pattern on the lettering and the small black logo on the sleeve on the black tee are cool Also I wasn't sure how to size since this was my first purchase from the brand but i wear a large when it comes to most of my tee's so I got a large with BB, fits perfect. I'd say TTS.

Dope brand and I like their designs. I look forward to buying from them again.
January 22, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
BuddyOmar

That buttondown yall niggas just dropped is fire. Keep it up yall.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 22, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
Rome_One

ETA on the Bloodbath Crew beenie?

Those will be dropping in a few more days....

Bloodbathproject.com | Cast-Shadow.com

January 24, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Bloodbath

That buttondown yall niggas just dropped is fire. Keep it up yall.

Much love. Thanks for the support.

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

January 24, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Bloodbath

I received my order from Blood Bath yesterday. I purchased 2 BB tees, 1 BB zip-up hoodie, and the BS X BB collab tee in black. There was a little confusion on my part because for some reason PayPal says my address isn't registered or some shit, so I was worried that maybe when I placed my order through PayPal, the folks at BB didn't get my address. Luckily for me there were no problems and I received my shipment in under 5 business days.

I like their designs and the detail on the collab tee is really on point. The subtle detail on it is what makes the shirt in my opinion. The snakeskin pattern on the lettering and the small black logo on the sleeve on the black tee are cool Also I wasn't sure how to size since this was my first purchase from the brand but i wear a large when it comes to most of my tee's so I got a large with BB, fits perfect. I'd say TTS.

Dope brand and I like their designs. I look forward to buying from them again.

Thank you sir, We truly love to hear shit like this. We definitely strive to produce quality and come correct. Much love.

January 24, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Bloodbath

Bloodbath's "Gables Beanie" now available on our online store. A super soft beanie with a custom knit design. Featuring Bloodbath's woven label stitched on wearer's right side. Available in black, red, tan, & Brown.

Black

Brown

Tan

Red

http://shop.bloodbathproject.com

January 27, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Itskidsteeyo

Yo fam we need to drop the iPhone case soon! A lot of kids are demanding it.
January 27, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Annu_Bear

Check out PLNDR for a Bloodbath sale!

Looking for a Diamond Supply Co. x Soul Assassins Snapback in white.

January 28, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Shanklin

This shit is dope. How can I get in contact with you guys?

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 28, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
DearlyDeparted

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

January 29, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Bloodbath

This shit is dope. How can I get in contact with you guys?

whats good?

January 29, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
birdyman18

partners in crime looks sick. Big ups to you Ramon and Slim

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

January 31, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Bloodbath

partners in crime looks sick. Big ups to you Ramon and Slim

Much love.

February 1, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Bloodbath

February 2, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Annu_Bear

February 2, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
blakplague

Check out Dearly Departed x Bloodbath Lookbook

dude thats hella legit. that snapback looks fresh
February 2, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Annu_Bear

Check out Dearly Departed x Bloodbath Lookbook

dude thats hella legit. that snapback looks fresh

Word, drops this Saturday don't sleep on this.

February 2, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Specification

Doesn't Western Exterminator have copyright on this logo? How did you guys use it for this shirt?
February 2, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
randomtw

post up measurements of the hoodies for a small and medium! not sure what size to get
February 3, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Bloodbath

This Spring 2012, Dearly Departed and Bloodbath will be releasing their much anticipated collaboration together entitled "Partners in Crime".

This special project includes a pullover hoodie and a Snap-Back featuring embroidered imagery from both brands. The art speaks to the personality of the two entities while a 3-button pack completes the collection.

Available this Saturday February 4th 2012 on both online shops , High Point, Aristocrats (Both Locations), FLY, Infinite SF, & Lucky Bastard.

www.BloodbathProject.com
www.DearlyDprtd.com

February 3, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Annu_Bear

post up measurements of the hoodies for a small and medium! not sure what size to get

The sizing for the hoodies are very similar to the crewnecks and the hoods are very tight to your head if you try to put it on. If you like a loose feeling fit, size up. But if you like the tight / snug feeling just stick to your normal size.

February 3, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
urrmacks

love ur work homie! like to buy some, but i'm a bigger dude and i can't find anything on the site that tells anything bout the cut of the t-shirts or if they 100% cotton or what. what kind of shirts are these? slim like american apparel or bigger like an alstyle?
February 3, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
blakplague

Doesn't Western Exterminator have copyright on this logo? How did you guys use it for this shirt?

No snitching bro, keep it on the DL.
February 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
randomtw

The sizing for the hoodies are very similar to the crewnecks and the hoods are very tight to your head if you try to put it on. If you like a loose feeling fit, size up. But if you like the tight / snug feeling just stick to your normal size.

just wondering about the length and armpit to armpit
February 3, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
quiet1

suspended

the collab looks dope

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

February 3, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Specification

No snitching bro, keep it on the DL.

Lol, gotcha. I like the shirt though, just kinda on the fence buying it if it's copyright infringement...
February 3, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Annu_Bear

Oh alright well it depends on what fleece piece you're talking about, because the older fleeces have different measurements than the new DDxBB pullover. The collab pullover is more high quality than the older fleeces.

February 3, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
Rome_One

Oh alright well it depends on what fleece piece you're talking about, because the older fleeces have different measurements than the new DDxBB pullover. The collab pullover is more high quality than the older fleeces.

Yup - they are new fleeces. We will measure them on Friday and post up the exact numbers that day.

Bloodbathproject.com | Cast-Shadow.com

February 3, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Bloodbath

Dearly Departed x Bloodbath: Brothers in Blood Collection

Comfortable pullover hoodie featuring crest graphic on back, embroidery on front and both sleeves.
Available this Saturday February 4th 2012 on both online shops , High Point, Aristocrats (Both Locations), FLY, Infinite SF, & Lucky Bastard.

www.BloodbathProject.com
www.DearlyDprtd.com

Please login first to reply.