[5th Column] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

January 14, 2012 @ 04:13:07
whats up chris!

Whats good Bobby? When u gonna come and visit cali my man? You need to make a trip out to LA.
Bobby be posting them ill pics as well, follow bobbydigital407 on instagram. Follow cb1k as well hah!

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 14, 2012 @ 04:15:11
did anyone cop a deth box?

how long are they going till? still need to pick one up when i can

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 14, 2012 @ 05:11:43
Deth boxes ended my brotha. Jason might hook up something for you though. Send him an email. And btw jay I'm gonna be in NYC this summer for the first time. You think it'd be cool if I could stop by headquarters and say what's up? It'd be cool to get an inside look and finally meet you the legend and myth behind 5th haha

Column

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 14, 2012 @ 06:37:24
That sounds sick. Hopefully I get to. I wanna be at that black ware house sale. But ain't nothing poppin in az

Column

January 14, 2012 @ 18:08:12
Deth boxes ended my brotha. Jason might hook up something for you though. Send him an email. And btw jay I'm gonna be in NYC this summer for the first time. You think it'd be cool if I could stop by headquarters and say what's up? It'd be cool to get an inside look and finally meet you the legend and myth behind 5th haha

You know it, hit me up when you get in town.. Ill send you some slaps this week
January 14, 2012 @ 18:09:12

Deth Boxes are still up @ the shop..

Hit me up Chris I'll hook you up when you're ready
January 14, 2012 @ 20:34:24
Yo. I haven't been posting on here as much lately... just been lurking. Hope everyone is well.

And what's up, Chris?

Oh, and for all this instagram talk.. follow me. @whoiscody

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

January 14, 2012 @ 22:13:40
Sounds awesome. Can't wait. I need to get on instagram. I also need to get rid of my ghetto blaster and get an iPhone haha. I think the only one left with a flip phone

Column

January 15, 2012 @ 21:17:08
Follow me too fellahs, iansllvn

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 17, 2012 @ 03:40:59
woop happy new year all. like cody i have been lurking too. instagram: orngandblvck like everyone else.

why do all these drops happen around payday? haha

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 17, 2012 @ 14:38:55
DTA x 5TH COLUMN COMPLACENCY IS DANGEROUS TEE NOW AVAILABLE
COMPLACENCY TEE

Love this tee
January 18, 2012 @ 20:53:36
January 19, 2012 @ 05:45:19
Thats fire! Cant wait! Recently iv started getting alot of questions and looks at all the 5th gear im wearing! Opens for good discussion with people!

Column

January 19, 2012 @ 21:10:48
Originally posted by Inactive User

Deth Boxes are still up @ the shop..

Hit me up Chris I'll hook you up when you're ready

Will do sir. Thanks J!
The complacency tee looks dope!

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 19, 2012 @ 21:11:51
whats up chris!

Whats good Bobby? When u gonna come and visit cali my man? You need to make a trip out to LA.
Bobby be posting them ill pics as well, follow bobbydigital407 on instagram. Follow cb1k as well hah!

Good lookin out Chris! I want to make a trip out there sometime and come meet the blvck familia... Whoever isn't on instagram needs to get an iPhone. Lots of people from diff brands be posting mad dope pics

Yupp. Lmk when youre in town!

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 22, 2012 @ 23:16:51
mltd has the complacency tee in black now
5C X DTA

Dangerous
January 23, 2012 @ 07:42:10
this is gnarly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=NzS5rSvZXe8

Not with a bang but a whimper

January 25, 2012 @ 15:37:01

UPCOMING...

5TH COLUMN SPRING 2012 [MIND TERRORISM] WILL RELEASE MARCH 5TH

5TH COLUMN SUMMER 2012 [PRISONER 7867407]

5TH COLUMN X DTA CAPSULE COLLECTION

January 25, 2012 @ 18:51:13
Are there any El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz Tees or Crews available still in XXL? I'm trying to cop, i dont care what color really but would prefer black or heather

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

January 25, 2012 @ 19:38:06
Are there any El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz Tees or Crews available still in XXL? I'm trying to cop, i dont care what color really but would prefer black or heather

Sold out of (size) XXL
January 25, 2012 @ 19:39:27
UPS just came

So ill.

Thanks again Digi..

You guys are going to flip when you see the upcoming DTA X 5th Capsule Collection..
January 25, 2012 @ 21:46:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
UPS just came

So ill.

Thanks again Digi..

You guys are going to flip when you see the upcoming DTA X 5th Capsule Collection..

So sickk. Cant wait!

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

Please login first to reply.
x