Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 7, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
richardiiivir

Time to clear some things up. It's been interesting seeing the conversation evolve and how much misinformation is mixed in there with some legit truths. The opinion based parts of the discussion I'll leave be, each person is entitled to their own opinion such as liking or not liking the direction of the company. I say company here and not brand because as a brand we have not really been progressing. That is a deliberate business decision and not a creative one. Our failure as a company was the issue in the past, not failure as a brand (evident by the fact that years after it's death, we are still here talking about it). Triumvir remains 333% independent; so no, Karmaloop doesn't own any piece nor does anyone else. It is owned by a parent company which I setup and am majority owner. It took me and some friends almost 2 years after the original crew left to dig Triumvir out of it's financial hole then begin to reorganize the business itself. As most on here know, I work on a few brands currently (CKDOUT & Orisue) so I'm not as hands on in day to day activities like before; that being said, the current team and I meet weekly so I'm always involved with each decision we make (and I stand the fuck by it right or wrong). It is true that the founding creative force behind Triumvir have moved on and we still see each other at gatherings but that's life and we all get to choose for ourselves. I hear some of you on here complain about prices of goods, either they are new fans that didn't know how much our shit use to cost or they are old supporters that forgot. We specifically made the decision not to wholesale to shops and other retailers, this actually allowed us to bring down the price of our goods. Tees use to be $34 - $36 MSRP and now it's $28. Yes the prints are pricey but they were not cheap to make, we tested some cheaper places and would have been able to sell those at $100 - $150 but the quality sucked and for me that wasn't good enough. I hear some say they are now getting older and more into grown shit, well they must not be that grown if all they're looking for is another tee. I grew up and have my own place and office now so I want art that isn't from an Ikea and drinkware that doesn't look like something my 6th grade teacher had. I sure as hell don't want some Urban Outfitters' hipster cup either. We simply went and made shit we liked and wanted in our life. If you don't like it or can't afford it, don't buy it. We charge reasonable margins based on how much it costs us to make and what the general market price is, go do some comparison shopping and see for yourselves. Let's not forget that this has to be a business first guided by those principles and mechanics for it to be sustainable. Add the fact that we have no funding behind us so all we're able to do is continually make small investments based on performance. We have been talking more and more about new designs and starting to re-release some cut and sew to start, perhaps with minor tweaks in fabrication, etc. However these things take an extraordinary amount of resources to accomplish so we have to be on firm footing to be ready for it. Design wise I still continue to work closely with Vincent and Mikey so really it's the same group of people with a few new ones and a few old ones gone. It is a bit disappointing to hear that a few fans feel they are being milked but if there's one thing working on Triumvir for so many years has taught me is you can't please everybody nor should you try. We are who we are, that's how it's been and how it will be. Anyone got real brass balls feel free to make me an offer to purchase Triumvir and we'll see how well you can run it cool
November 8, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
dalek

Lion Parka on the horizon? Please say yes.
November 10, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
richardiiivir

It's a strong likelihood for that piece but realistically it wouldn't be until Fall 2013 that we would have enough time and be right time of year to put it out. We are aiming for Spring 2013 for the first cut and sew piece. Would be reissue off the blocks we have from our Made in the USA collections. The debate at the office has been to not touch the original or to tweak it. Thoughts?
November 10, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
illsteezy

^+1 among many for the Lion Parka. Personally, I'd prefer fitted cuffs. I know the original had fitted cuffs, but it had the sleeve go over it covering the cuff. Maybe make the snaps with the studs on the cuff functional or sewed on and have the option to slightly tighten the wrist cuff? Not much of a fan of loose sleeves around the wrist. Just my opinion.
November 10, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
dalek

I honestly thought it was perfect the way it was. I thought they cuffs were fine. But either way wouldn't really matter to me. I love it so much that the sleeves wouldn't make much a difference to me.
November 11, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
zenithtribe23

Keep the OG Lion Parka. Regret selling my red one that I copped off Brandon few years ago.
November 11, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Fndirtygreaser

SILENCE IS GOLDEN ....

November 11, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
_____

I'd kill for a warrior division hoodie rerelease.
November 11, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
illsteezy

Ha. Stay Gold M.

Aight I'm bored. Since we got the hnic checkin the boards, obviously besides new designs, post the top shit you'd hope to see come out.

Top 5 tee rereleases:
1. Kill is Love

2. Victorian Thieves

3. Pin Up/Red Logo

4. Fire Crotch

5. Gemina

Top 3 Hoodies/Outerwear rerelease
1. Constantine Bomber Jacket

2. Lion Parka

3. Warrior Division Hoodie

Any of these likely Deebo??? Hope to see button ups produced again too.
November 12, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
theh00d

and

and

Seling the Tanker Jacket in M s/o $80

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
_____

1. Civil War tee
2. Second to None
3. Legio XIII
November 12, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
overtheradar

Meanwhile on Instagram... smile

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

November 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
kimizzle

It's a strong likelihood for that piece but realistically it wouldn't be until Fall 2013 that we would have enough time and be right time of year to put it out. We are aiming for Spring 2013 for the first cut and sew piece. Would be reissue off the blocks we have from our Made in the USA collections. The debate at the office has been to not touch the original or to tweak it. Thoughts?

The satin lining on the Lion Park fades out and then ripped on both of the ones I owned. Minor issue since its natural due to wear, but the only thing that should be fixed is the zippers (YKK please). I would be pleased to see the pieces getting tweaked... Wouldn't mind seeing more flannels.

Also I would love to see this come back since it seems that no one got their hands on one:

]

Thanks for the update Richard. Glad to hear Vincent and Mikey are still in the works... looking forward for whats to come.
November 13, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Fndirtygreaser

Yea. I like mines. ....

And I would like to see this. Blk on Blk.
November 14, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
Panther.

Might get flamed for this but fuck it, can I have info on this? Thanks.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 14, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
illsteezy

^Rugby shirt? Part of the "Hell is for Heroes" collection that came out in 2009. Not sure where you can find one nowadays.
November 14, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
M1ke

Thats the only triumvir piece i think ive never worn out of the 40-50 i have, got it in a grab bag awhile back and has sat in my closet just not my style really.
November 14, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
theh00d

hospitaller 3/4th sweater

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 14, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
iamjerick4life

My Top 5 T-Shirt Re-releases:

1. Finger Tee
2. Kidult
3. Heart Stealers
4. Self-Unemployed
5. Long Kiss
November 15, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
jcamposwpg

<--- cammy tee lol

but really, prince of thieves tee + victorian thieves fitted pls.
November 15, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Fndirtygreaser

I have a hospitaler 3/4 sweater. Runs small. So I can't wear it. Brand new. Size large. :/ will trade for xl or even 2xl.
November 15, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
illsteezy

Blind Faith dropping tomorrow. Has script like the canvas. I like it. Wonder what the symbol on the blind fold means though. http://instagram.com/p/SCPi79wWne/
November 15, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
overtheradar

Still a few days to enter fellas. Here are some select shots from this week.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

November 15, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
overtheradar

And @illest1, good find. Blind Faith Tees drop tomorrow at 3pm Pacific.

November 16, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
overtheradar

Blind Faith, out now.
http://shop.triumvir.com/collections/victory-or-death/products/blind-faith-tee

November 16, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
overtheradar

November 16, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
jcamposwpg

Anyone have a large good condition Hauberk jacket they are willing to part with? Hit me!
November 16, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
jmac100394

It would be sweet if they re-released the templar hoodie
November 17, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Fndirtygreaser

^ what size you looking for. I have a large I might let go. I also have that hauberk jacket in large I might let go if price is right. Love that jacket. But I need an xl.

Btw If anyone has some extra legio patches I need some. Hmu. Or Armando if you can hook me up that would be dope.
November 17, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
theh00d

I need a shadaloo patch smile

Please login first to reply.