[Triumvir] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

October 17, 2012 @ 05:37:17
October 17, 2012 @ 05:38:36
@NiteSeekerX - Good to see we're inspiring a few different brands on this forum.

@shogun - Haha word? I have a few others small designs in the pipeworks.

@frunk - How's the image above? ^

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 17, 2012 @ 05:44:50
October 17, 2012 @ 23:05:56
(insert teaser pic)

@overtheradar
@richardiiivir

We will need art prints as well smokeyface
- any chance of making it a unique/different colorway? something different from the past releases?

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

October 18, 2012 @ 04:03:19
still have yet to activate my black card, might as well do it for this smokeyface
October 18, 2012 @ 05:19:25
Letting go some of my collection. It's in marketplace :/
October 18, 2012 @ 06:18:55
I had no idea Black Cards were actually on sale. That's what I get for not checking the site. I'm sure I'll get over my depression one day.

Actually, probably not.
October 18, 2012 @ 07:49:07
Delete
October 18, 2012 @ 14:29:19
We will need art prints as well smokeyface
- any chance of making it a unique/different colorway? something different from the past releases?

@NiteSeekerX - No art prints this time around, this is definitely for the collectors and art aficionados. As for the color scheme, it's still being worked on. We will confirm shortly.

Originally posted by Inactive User
still have yet to activate my black card, might as well do it for this smokeyface

@Kimo Sensei - Get to it sir!

I had no idea Black Cards were actually on sale. That's what I get for not checking the site. I'm sure I'll get over my depression one day.
Actually, probably not.

@iLLiterate - Yeah, we update our online store frequently, sometimes unannounced. Keep your eyes pealed on our social media sites like facebook, instagram, twitter and tumblr to avoid another item being sold out.

http://www.facebook.com/iiivir
http://statigr.am/user/triumvir
https://twitter.com/triumvir
http://triumvir.tumblr.com/

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 18, 2012 @ 18:40:48
Here's another look. PLEASE NOTE color and grainess is not accurate in photograph due to the instagram filter.

October 19, 2012 @ 06:11:58
Absolutely need one of these. One of my favorite pieces.

October 19, 2012 @ 21:35:27
@overtheradar Right on homie. Definitely didn't expect this. Charcoal Grey
October 19, 2012 @ 22:42:16
@illest1 @armandosaysno how homie?
October 19, 2012 @ 23:07:38
^ Test fit on new crews blushing. Did a lil bit of work in support of them too. 5'6 *cough* and a half *cough*, 170lbs. Size Large. Medium for a more fitted look on my build. Got a slight gut so I avoid all that.
October 20, 2012 @ 02:25:52
Absolutely need one of these. One of my favorite pieces.

9TNine - Where you been man, havent seen you post here in ages

^ Test fit on new crews blushing. Did a lil bit of work in support of them too. 5'6 *cough* and a half *cough*, 170lbs. Size Large. Medium for a more fitted look on my build. Got a slight gut so I avoid all that.

smokeyface Cant wait till these hit the shop

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

October 20, 2012 @ 11:37:06
I hope youre still alive arrrrrrrrmando un latino
October 21, 2012 @ 07:05:15
did you guys ever release a black acid rain crewneck? my friend has a grey one, but i remember him having a black one two years ago as well.
October 21, 2012 @ 07:08:55
someone cop my 2 snaps off ebay!!! smokeyface but definitely stoked on those Maruaders
October 21, 2012 @ 08:12:35
is there a pocket in the front? or am i completely trippin?

EDIT: i think its just a wrinkle, but gawd damn, that looks like a front pocket. anywho, a front pocket would be pretty dope to me. just throwin that out there. haha.
October 21, 2012 @ 08:24:14
^Naw, it was a wrinkle.

Stumbled across this doe blinkyeyes : https://ssl.zoovy.com/c=vGi0Xu9Rg11oBsBwpwaVNyojr/s=www.dashwoodvines.com/category/brands.triumvir3/

Legit? Can't find where to pick a size.
October 21, 2012 @ 08:44:39
im pretty sure its legit. not 100% tho. i think its a site listed as an official retail on the triumvir site waaaaaaaaay back when. ive been there looking for triumvir before for sure tho.
October 21, 2012 @ 18:05:10
^Thanks. Crazy that they'd have something that old still. I'm kinda thinking the site hasn't been updated in a while though. I'd try and cop, but since I can't figure out how to choose a size, I don't want to take the risk.
October 21, 2012 @ 21:30:39
^Thanks. Crazy that they'd have something that old still. I'm kinda thinking the site hasn't been updated in a while though. I'd try and cop, but since I can't figure out how to choose a size, I don't want to take the risk.

I bought a white golddigger from Dashwood Vines before (Don't know about the whole zoomy thing... would cut that out). Seemed legit at the time, although I'm curious if that site is still actually working. I don't see a size thing either, so I'd probably pass that one up now.

October 21, 2012 @ 22:04:09
^Yeah, a little too sketchy. That url too. It's what was linked to an image I found. Appreciate the info.
October 22, 2012 @ 21:16:04
Sharing this video...I think this really fits with the style of Triumvir...
http://www.reelhouse.org/mos/urbanoutlaw
October 22, 2012 @ 21:29:05
how homie?

@frunk - It's a sample crewneck - We're working on getting some out soon!

I hope youre still alive arrrrrrrrmando un latino

@hamster-boy - Haha this guy, but really though - where the cute Portuguese girls at ?!

October 22, 2012 @ 21:43:48
Blind Faith Canvas dropping online this Thursday. Where the art heads at?

October 22, 2012 @ 23:23:27
Blind faith is dope.
October 23, 2012 @ 07:29:50

Disappointed that I didn't see this on the sleeves of the Marauder tees that just dropped... The crews must have this on the right wrist if they ever see the light of day!

On another note, the canvas is an excellent idea ! Can't wait to see what else is in store...
October 23, 2012 @ 16:27:35
^ What's on the sleeves???

I'm need that canvas!
smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
x