Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 6, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Wolfkiller

Been begging for a black card for yeeeears now! Rig that shit for me, guys!
September 6, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Boneztheworld

Looking for more SF x Triumvir Tee's will there be another collection. Also any one know where I can find some of the other stuff

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

September 6, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
illsteezy

^Besides what's current on the webstore, these are the only places I know of. Most of the good shit on pys is sold out in certain sizes and Blackmarkers is in Canada so shipping is a grip.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/brand/triumvir/

http://www.blackmarkers.ca/search.aspx?SearchTerm=triumvir
September 6, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
overtheradar

Been begging for a black card for yeeeears now! Rig that shit for me, guys!

Keep participating man! Contest end Friday night at 11:59 PM...

^Besides what's current on the webstore, these are the only places I know of. Most of the good shit on pys is sold out in certain sizes and Blackmarkers is in Canada so shipping is a grip.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/brand/triumvir/

http://www.blackmarkers.ca/search.aspx?SearchTerm=triumvir

illest1, thanks for helping answer his question.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 6, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
overtheradar

Wanted to give yo all the 411 on our black card program, inlcuding its benefits for members...

1. Access to presales on future releases
2. Exclusive product / colorways
3. Opportunities to purchase from achives (upon availability)
4. Reward point system (tba)

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 7, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
theh00d

I got a black card already, want to put some money in it for me though?!!! LOL

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

September 7, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
rig510

There goes my chance at winning, oh well lol.

Chances are still better than most comps.

Nah man, I mean I dont have any type of social networking account. All good, though. Good luck everyone.

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

September 7, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
huynh

I cut up my old Spoils of War and the Snake tees into tanks and started to reminisce :')

I just happened to stumble onto this thread today.
A Triumvir tee was one of the first streetwear tees I had ever bought, so to see the brand coming together again is really uplifting. This made my week!! Fucking excited!!!
September 7, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
overtheradar

I got a black card already, want to put some money in it for me though?!!! LOL

Hang onto this card... might be worth something...

Nah man, I mean I dont have any type of social networking account. All good, though. Good luck everyone.

Depending on how the initial offering of these three black cards go we might decide to expand the program. We'll have to wait and see.

I cut up my old Spoils of War and the Snake tees into tanks and started to reminisce :')

I just happened to stumble onto this thread today.
A Triumvir tee was one of the first streetwear tees I had ever bought, so to see the brand coming together again is really uplifting. This made my week!! Fucking excited!!!

Comments like this are why we decided to step back in the ring.

September 8, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
illsteezy

Archiving past designs. Work in progress. http://iiivircella.tumblr.com/
Congrats on hitting 1000 on FB. Think you guys should retro the Spoils of War tee to celebrate. cool
September 8, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
Kimo 先生

damn, looking through that archive makes me realize how much i've missed out on all of that through high school

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 8, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
NiteSeekerX

Congrats on hitting 1000 on FB. Think you guys should retro the Spoils of War tee to celebrate. cool

Is this your work? I could definitely help contribute to the page

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

September 8, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
illsteezy

@niteseekerx Yeah, that'd be dope. Pretty sure I'll run out of google pictures sooner or later. Thought that there should be a legit archive of all the dope designs they've already done. Maybe people can like or reblog pieces they would like to see reproduced, if possible. Just PM me. Not too familiar with the technical stuff on tumblr.
September 8, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
OGsneakerhead

If anyone's looking for the 530medialab collab in size m, let me know. Got one for sale
September 9, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
theh00d

Interest Check: Triumvir Tanker Jacket size M

Looking for a fair-good price
keep in mind its a pretty heavy/thick outerwear so the shipping might cost me hella.
, or trade for size S.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

September 9, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
overtheradar

Good looking out man. cool cool cool

September 9, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
illsteezy

^No prob. Thought there should be some type of archive page. PM me an email address if you wanna be the admin.
September 10, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
overtheradar

^ I'll reply back to your email tomorrow.

On a side note, I'm going to announce our three Black Card winners tomorrow.

September 11, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
richardiiivir

(EDITED) Really enjoying the process of 'waking the brand'. I'd like to do a HB forum exclusive tee and will need you guys' help on it. I'm thinking of reworking the World Tour graphic and put the handles of our HB loyalist base on the shirt. The graphic concept is just a thought but I want to do the shirt. I'll need to secure a list of names that belong on the tee though first and foremost. Can we get this list started here? If there are notable members that are no longer active that you remember throw that out as well (might do something with that, who knows).
September 11, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
illsteezy

^Does it have to be our HB handle? Sort of just rushed and made mine. Never knew about the illest brand when I registered and wouldn't want to be known as "illest1" on a triumvir tee razz

Edit: Nevermind. Ain't tryna make shit complicated. Lemme get on that shit with my new handle doe...
September 11, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Panther.

Damn glad you guys are doing an HB exclusive? Word up. Glad to see shit runnin. Wore my gothic camo the other day, got lots of compliments.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 11, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
mumbai

wait whats happening? are you making a tee that has names of hb supporters on the back like a senior tshirt?
September 11, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
_____

Vini Vidi Vici = most Roman username = insta-placement smile
September 11, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
iamjerick4life

add me on the list
September 11, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
UndefeatedJK

I dont know if you guys are gonna listen to suggestions, but you should probably just make a tee relating to HB forums instead of getting their usernames.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

September 11, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
rig510

List please

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

September 11, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
NiteSeekerX

(EDITED) Really enjoying the process of 'waking the brand'. I'd like to do a HB forum exclusive tee and will need you guys' help on it. I'm thinking of reworking the World Tour graphic and put the handles of our HB loyalist base on the shirt. The graphic concept is just a thought but I want to do the shirt. I'll need to secure a list of names that belong on the tee though first and foremost. Can we get this list started here? If there are notable members that are no longer active that you remember throw that out as well (might do something with that, who knows).

Awesome! We're In
- NiteSeekerX
- VietNgo
- Fndirtygreaser
- Matsu714

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

September 11, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
illsteezy

wait whats happening? are you making a tee that has names of hb supporters on the back like a senior tshirt?

Lol I see your point. Hopefully there would be some type of twist to it. But like he said, the World Tour graphic concept is just a thought. Either way I'm all for being a part of a group tee.
September 11, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
13th_St.

bout to be a long list. fam gonna be comin out the wood works. haha
September 11, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
theh00d

Honestly, as long as the graphic looks good and that I'll be able to wear on a daily basics
I don't care cool , but good shit!

Idk cause people seeing some shit like hb user "motherfucker12345" and say be thinkign who the fuck is that
Jk smile

Please login first to reply.