FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 29, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
overtheradar

^

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

August 30, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
++Phil

I'm looking for this in black, size L

Mine is beat to shit
August 30, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
illsteezy

@Armando - How I imagined it went down, ha.
@++Phil - Hard one to find in good condition. Been hoping for a rerelease soon since mine is fading. Needs to be a hoodie too. Good luck though.
August 30, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
overtheradar

@Armando - How I imagined it went down, ha.
@++Phil - Hard one to find in good condition. Been hoping for a rerelease soon since mine is fading. Needs to be a hoodie too. Good luck though.

I take it you've met Richard haha.

BTW just a few more days... 9/3/12

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

August 30, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
_____

holy shit. what's happening on the 3rd?
August 30, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
illsteezy

Lol, I actually have not. Not sure if I ever should now either haha. Just figured he swooped up on them (Deebo'd them shits).
Excited to see what's next.

holy shit. what's happening on the 3rd?

Here's an update guys.

Currently working out the final details for engagement contest. But launch date will be next week. Pretty excited for this one, as I feel some of your prayers will be answered...

We also discussed collaborating with another clothing brand later this year. STAY TUNED for more details as the date nears and as always Keep Bleeding Black.
August 30, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
kurrupt

bump, anyone find any cheap frames?
August 30, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
_____

I met richard once while making a pickup. I thought he was sketchy as fuck at first but the dude was genuinely nice!

Armando: cannot wait for this weekend man! keep us posted with previews on IG if you can cool
August 30, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
richardiiivir

Ahahahahahaha shit is hilarious! Had to jump back into the forum for this one you crazy fucks. Sorry been MIA, the tradeshow season gets a bit crazy (btw peep the Orisue video of Magic). The dust is settling and we're getting ready to begin phase 2 of the return. I see lots of great ideas here for upcoming retro releases and am excited that we're beginning to talk new designs and projects. A team has formed and they have been doing a tremendous job with very limited resources, hopefully you guys see the difference from just a couple of months ago. We are bringing Triumvir back 333% independently so each and everyone of our fans is a part of the return. You see each little thing we add and improve, step by step. So to all my friends, 'Romans' & countrymen....I say thank you for making Victory or Death stand for something.

PS My collection will be organized and shot to be put up for sale, but some key pieces will be held back so we can one day retro them.
August 30, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
randomtw

what's the connection between orisue and triumvir?
August 30, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
_____

Richard and Armando are both on the Orisue and Triumvir teams.
August 30, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
illsteezy

Ahahahahahaha shit is hilarious! Had to jump back into the forum for this one you crazy fucks. Sorry been MIA, the tradeshow season gets a bit crazy (btw peep the Orisue video of Magic). The dust is settling and we're getting ready to begin phase 2 of the return. I see lots of great ideas here for upcoming retro releases and am excited that we're beginning to talk new designs and projects. A team has formed and they have been doing a tremendous job with very limited resources, hopefully you guys see the difference from just a couple of months ago. We are bringing Triumvir back 333% independently so each and everyone of our fans is a part of the return. You see each little thing we add and improve, step by step. So to all my friends, 'Romans' & countrymen....I say thank you for making Victory or Death stand for something.

PS My collection will be organized and shot to be put up for sale, but some key pieces will be held back so we can one day retro them.

Nice. Should be interesting to see what new designs you guys come up with. Curious to what your gonna throw up for sale from your collection as well. And glad you can take a jab. Was thinking "This guy's gonna sabatoge my orders now" lol. No merch. Just a note that says "Wutchu got on my 40 homie!"

Richard and Armando are both on the Orisue and Triumvir teams.

Copped a couple Orisue jackets (the Bennet and the Conductor) sometime ago not even knowing. Tripped me out when I found out that they were Triumvir folks.
August 31, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
overtheradar

what's the connection between orisue and triumvir?

Both brands emerged into the industry right around the same time and are both from Orange County. Most of the people behind the brands have known each other and became friends since then.

Triumvir is beginning a new chapter in its life, Richard fought hard to bring it back from being buried and lost. At this point all of us have regular 9-5 "Day Jobs" where we work on a regular basis to pay our bills and what not. This is the reason why you'll notice that Richard and myself also work at Orisue.

As Richard mentioned he assembled a new team to answer the call of Triumvir's most diehard family of supporters, and let's be honest, there's a few brands that have sprung up in our absence that have garnered success by mimicking what we worked hard to create. We're back though. We're back because we believe in the brand, our supporters and in ourselves.

We took our time to assemble the right team, and are working to produce things within our means without financing through debt. We're back to fuck shit up and wear black; and we're going to do it on our own terms.

You're either with us or against us.

August 31, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
randomtw

dope info!

ever thinking of print on navy tshirts? or printing that gothic camo on a navy tee?

definitely would cop a black and blue at the same time

holding off on the black until there's something else to cop along side it to justify the shipping cost
August 31, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
NiteSeekerX

Can't wait till the next drop

- I'll be honest, a couple months back - I did take a bite out of the Archive Bin while picking up some accessories ~ pics coming soon... cool

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

August 31, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Spankbank

I'm so glad to see this brand come back. I absolutely love seeing it evolve over the years. cool Still gotta say Acid Rain has to be my favorite tee, ever.
August 31, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
overtheradar

- I'll be honest, a couple months back - I did take a bite out of the Archive Bin while picking up some accessories ~ pics coming soon... cool

Pics or it didn't happen. Haha. I havent even dipped in that pot yet (pause). Rich has a Shadaloo Flannel I've been eying.

I'm so glad to see this brand come back. I absolutely love seeing it evolve over the years. cool Still gotta say Acid Rain has to be my favorite tee, ever.

Hmm... I've been hearing a few people mention Acid Rain.

September 2, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
NiteSeekerX

Pics or it didn't happen. Haha. I havent even dipped in that pot yet (pause). Rich has a Shadaloo Flannel I've been eying.

Some shirts, Gemina Jacket, and a Tan Qing Marauder crewneck (couldnt really get a good shot)

I also gave a couple away to my friend - Ming Wong, Qing Marauder, and Kill is Love

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

September 2, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
illsteezy

^cool. Red Qing Marauder, Kill is Love and the left tee on the bottom pic are flamethrower status.
September 3, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
overtheradar

Just received the rough draft flyer for 9/03...

cool

September 3, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
overtheradar

For all those peeps wondering how to get your hands on some of Rich's private collection... Black Cards only.

Share this post and Follow/Like @triumvir on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr for a chance to win a Black Card, online credit and VIP benefits. Include hashtag #iiivirblkcard . Contest runs: 9/03-9/07. Three winners will be chosen. The more networks you follow us and share us on the better your chances to win. Good luck.

http://www.facebook.com/iiivir
http://twitter.com/triumvir
http://statigr.am/tag/triumvir
http://triumvir.tumblr.com/

September 3, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Kimo 先生

i did everyone except instagram because i don't have one. can we rt or reblog it everyday though?

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 3, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
rig510

There goes my chance at winning, oh well lol.

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

September 4, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
overtheradar

i did everyone except instagram because i don't have one. can we rt or reblog it everyday though?

Sure can. We're not trying to spam your feeds but every couple of days won't hurt. smile

There goes my chance at winning, oh well lol.

Chances are still better than most comps.

September 4, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Kimo 先生

i probably might have to hit up pys and cop some shit i missed out on next paycheck

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 4, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
overtheradar

^ Dope. They're good ppl.

Also, Just wanted to give you all a heads up on one of the many benefits for Black Card holders... (more to be announced later this week.)

Exclusive pre-sale access on all future collections and releases for starters. You'll be guaranteed access to product in your size of choice days, sometimes weeks, before anyone else.

September 5, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
overtheradar

Better luck tomorrow.

September 5, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
.Panther

Gothic camo is piff. If you're stuck between two sizes, go with the smaller one.
Not sure what to do with this patch though.

September 5, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
theh00d

^ What patch? I need a Shadaloo one lol

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

September 5, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
overtheradar

Gothic camo is piff. If you're stuck between two sizes, go with the smaller one.
Not sure what to do with this patch though.

^ What patch? I need a Shadaloo one lol
Soon my man, as soon as I find some more.

Please login first to reply.