Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 19, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
_____

Armando, the camo tee is piff. Propscool
July 20, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
overtheradar

Glad you like it! Waiting to get the final count from our printer next week.

And to everyone who liked the scavenger hunt, thanks. I hope to do other creative little projects like that soon, stay tuned. And if anyone's heading to the Pomona Art Walk this Sat, I'll see you there.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

July 20, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
DjComplex72

Pickyourshoes.com has a fair amount. Might be sold out of the good ones since they seem to be the only people carrying them online besides ebay.

Pm me if you interested in an Evil Ryu tee in white size XL slim fit. Copped but I never wore it :-/

hey good look on that....now I can get a new M Bison tee...cuz i fucked up my white one skating in it.....i'm getting a black one this time....

also....I really want this...in a large...thanks

let me know...

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

July 20, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
UndefeatedJK

Glad you like it! Waiting to get the final count from our printer next week.

And to everyone who liked the scavenger hunt, thanks. I hope to do other creative little projects like that soon, stay tuned. And if anyone's heading to the Pomona Art Walk this Sat, I'll see you there.

Siiick. Is there gonna be another scavenger hunt?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 20, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
overtheradar

^ Maybe... Too early to say, but if you're in the area Saturday definitely might be worth stopping by. Follow us on facebook, twitter and instagram for details.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

July 20, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
kimizzle

^ Pm'd you..!
July 20, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
overtheradar

^ Pm'd you..!

Replied sir.

July 21, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
UndefeatedJK

Im excited for whatever is gonna be at the Art Walk. Luckily I live about 5 minutes away.

July 23, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
overtheradar

Im excited for whatever is gonna be at the Art Walk. Luckily I live about 5 minutes away.

Turns out the Pomona Art Walk is the 2nd and last Saturday of every month. Therefore we had to postpone what we had planned.

July 23, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
"Friend"

cant wait for the camo shirt to drop cool prob gunna pick up a lighter and mug also haha

also, sorry for this but in need of moola for triumvir gear and school: if anyones interested in a APC jacket, brand new, size M, retails for 150, im selling for 100, meetups in the OC/714!
July 23, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
UndefeatedJK

Turns out the Pomona Art Walk is the 2nd and last Saturday of every month. Therefore we had to postpone what we had planned.

Haha yeah, i know. My friend and I went and were confused. But its cool. What time are you guys gonna be there? The whole day?

July 23, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
overtheradar

Haha yeah, i know. My friend and I went and were confused. But its cool. What time are you guys gonna be there? The whole day?

Remains to be seen. I just so happened to be in the area this past weekend... I'm definitely looking for more opportunities to get the community together though.

July 25, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
illsteezy

Haaa. Dope post fellas. I was like "Aye, that's MY shit!", lol. Looking forward to adding more to the collection.
#ibleedblack cool

Also seen that you guys were looking for an intern. I'd be all over that shit if I lived out there. razz
July 25, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Veeurbanite

@overtheradar I never receive the stickers.

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

July 25, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
awwwskur

@illest1what size is the madonna tee
July 25, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
overtheradar

@overtheradar I never receive the stickers.

Is this from the original sticker run a couple weeks back?I just ran through my emails and couldn't find your request...

Email me again: armando@triumvir.com

Haaa. Dope post fellas. I was like "Aye, that's MY shit!", lol. Looking forward to adding more to the collection.
#ibleedblack cool

Also seen that you guys were looking for an intern. I'd be all over that shit if I lived out there. razz

illest1, what's your IG screename? I'll make sure to give you proper credit tomorrow. And yes I'm filtering through internships prospects right now.

July 25, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
illsteezy

@illest1what size is the madonna tee

Large

illest1, what's your IG screename? I'll make sure to give you proper credit tomorrow. And yes I'm filtering through internships prospects right now.

It's all good, ain't gotta do all that. Not on IG much anyway, but I did get on and "like" it tho ha. Don't really dig intertwining my social media networks either. Plus it promotes the thread. smile
July 25, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
LocknesMobster

Just dropped by to show my support for Triumvir. Rocked this at our last show. Think I made a few enemies lol.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
rig510

Heads up. Death squad bdu shorts sz 38 on ebay. If only I could fit 'em.

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

July 25, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
_____

Same with a madonna tee in large and the dalek tee in large. im anyones interested in a hellraiser tee or a fucklove tee pm me
July 26, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
uresti

Also a Shadaloo M-65 jacket sz M and a F.Y.C tee sz M on ebay
July 26, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
overtheradar

Just dropped by to show my support for Triumvir. Rocked this at our last show. Think I made a few enemies lol.

Dope cool Link me to some music fam.

July 26, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
overtheradar

Heads up... Gothic Camo Tees will be available for purchase online today at 6pm (Pacific). www.triumvir.com

July 26, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
_____

mother of god those are SEXY. hold some sort of giveaway!
July 26, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
illsteezy

Shit. Was wanting to cop a Large in black, but gotta wait till next week to get paid. Hope they'll have some in stock until then sad

Question: Why is it called "Gothic Camo" when the script isn't gothic? I thought gothic was a reference for the other logo with the Trajan type font (shirt tag).
July 26, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
randomtw

sizing?
July 27, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
nightwalker

your website is really laggy
July 27, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
randomtw

$7.88 to ship the shirt to norcal? pass
July 27, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
Panther.

Seriously. Also I don't see the tees online for some reason

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 27, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
overtheradar

sizing?

Fit is true to size. In my opinion it fits a bit slimmer than our OG original blanks, but everyone I know has gone with their true size, myself included.

I agree with you. Our current cart needs help, but it's an issue we're currently resolving. Might have a new site in the coming months...

$7.88 to ship the shirt to norcal? pass

Unfortunately, we don't set shipping costs, UPS does.

Please login first to reply.