Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 15, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Nitsuj

It'd be pretty weak if a lighter and a collab tee was the only things they meant to release by having a drop this month. Was hoping to see a couple rereleases or maybe even something new. Thought for sure a plain black logo tee to coincide with the lighter ala combo pack. Would've definitely gotten that.

Should do another set of lighters in the Trajan font if possible, and release combo packs. Lighter/Lighter for $7 or Lighter/Matching Logo Tee for $30 cool

It's a shame though whatever happened to them, Street Fighter collabo was one of the last ill things they had, it must suck to have to start over from scratch basically. I know they'll come back hard though.

They got some stuff comin' out, just be patient and it'll be worth the wait!
Definitely coming back hard.

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

July 16, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
kurrupt

moar bottle openers?!
July 16, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
至高

anyone have the Street Fighter collection? Can't believe I didn't know about this brand when they dropped that collection, fuuuuck

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 16, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
illsteezy

Pickyourshoes.com has a fair amount. Might be sold out of the good ones since they seem to be the only people carrying them online besides ebay.

Pm me if you interested in an Evil Ryu tee in white size XL slim fit. Copped but I never wore it :-/
July 16, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
至高

Pickyourshoes.com has a fair amount. Might be sold out of the good ones since they seem to be the only people carrying them online besides ebay.

Pm me if you interested in an Evil Ryu tee in white size XL slim fit. Copped but I never wore it :-/

retail price with a good amount of stock? much love.

thanks for the offer but I wear M lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 16, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
illsteezy

No prob. Yea I dropped to Large. M's might be hard to find. Good luck tho.
July 16, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
至高

No prob. Yea I dropped to Large. M's might be hard to find. Good luck tho.

yeah just saw through all 4 pages on PYS. The hot stuff is either all gone or not my size. Too bad I slept on such a sick collection on some game I loved my whole life.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 16, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
illsteezy

Damn, seeing all those tees only to see they're sold out of your size
Sucks bro.
July 16, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
至高

Oh well

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 17, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
randomtw

I only get 1 rome fell sticker from the giveaway?
July 17, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

I think everyone only got one.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

July 17, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
aldrxn

I only get 1 rome fell sticker from the giveaway?

Haha, me too. Thought I'd get at least 2 or 3.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
hkeys

Yep got my 1 sticker too, oh well better than no sticker haha.

http://thedividedminds.com/

July 17, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
aldrxn

^^ Haha, yeah. I'm not complaining tho. Thanks for the free sticker.
July 17, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
sakibomb523

Yeah, thanks for the free sticker.
July 17, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
overtheradar

Apologies on the sticker situation. I tasked out that assignment to one of our members and yeah... suprised

I'm personally going to re-mail stickers out this weekend. If any of you have questions feel free to email me or send me a p.m.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

July 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
overtheradar

im honestly hoping there's gonna be a REAL drop this month instead of the SOSUPERSAM collabo and the lighters. Warrior Division and Keep Calm was such a solid start and it could only have gotten better if they dropped Finger, Marauders, and Spoils of War stuff again especially given its friday the fuckin 13! Eyes open triumvir, whatchu got for me?

frunk, sorry you feel like we let you down a bit. We've been working pretty hard in relaunching this brand in between working at other jobs. I understand your frustrations though, and agree with you.

The SOSUPERSAM project was an opportunity for us to broaden our exposure by teaming up with her. It's helping us let other people know (outside of streetwear) that we're here. Some of these new people who followed the music drop will stick around and will actually help expand our online-store via purchases, which will allow us to reinvest back into the company.

Here's a look at what we just picked up from our printer this morning.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/gothiccamo.jpg/

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

July 17, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
"Friend"

^^^^ too...stoked cool
July 17, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Panther.

im honestly hoping there's gonna be a REAL drop this month instead of the SOSUPERSAM collabo and the lighters. Warrior Division and Keep Calm was such a solid start and it could only have gotten better if they dropped Finger, Marauders, and Spoils of War stuff again especially given its friday the fuckin 13! Eyes open triumvir, whatchu got for me?

frunk, sorry you feel like we let you down a bit. We've been working pretty hard in relaunching this brand in between working at other jobs. I understand your frustrations though, and agree with you.

The SOSUPERSAM project was an opportunity for us to broaden our exposure by teaming up with her. It's helping us let other people know (outside of streetwear) that we're here. Some of these new people who followed the music drop will stick around and will actually help expand our online-store via purchases, which will allow us to reinvest back into the company.

got damn son

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 18, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
illsteezy

Got 1 sticker too :-/. Lighters came in a big ass box lol. Had my hopes up and thought they threw in a tee.

Glad to see more gear coming. Don't really sport camo though so I hope there's variants or at least a black version.
July 18, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
_____

FIRE. Immediate purchase!
July 18, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
NiteSeekerX

Any chance for a Flying Tiger version?

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

July 18, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
_____

Mad props to triumvir for throwing a scavenger hunt. Good way to involve the community; definitely would've joined if i wasnt at practice
July 18, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
NiteSeekerX

xD I was too late, came in the area and saw two guys walking back and asked if they were looking for triumvir - then said they left already
- overall this was really fun - Congrats to the Winner

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

July 19, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
DaPark

^^^^^^^^ Camo tee looks OP, naice

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 19, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
kurrupt

Anyone else have their poster come with black smudges? Nothing big, but still noticeable. Or any recommendations on how to clean it off?
July 19, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
overtheradar

Anyone else have their poster come with black smudges? Nothing big, but still noticeable. Or any recommendations on how to clean it off?

Just sent you a pm, try using a dry paper towel and gentry rub the smudge marks off. If that doesn't work p.m. and I'll have replacement ones lined up for you.

July 19, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
kurrupt

Thanks armando, will give it a go!
July 19, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
overtheradar

Yeah I talked to Armando he said they were gonna try and fix that. I also brought up how slow the site is, really looking forward to a new drop from them though.

We're working on resolving the paypal issue on our cart... In the meantime all orders paid for via credit card are working fine.

In regards to shipping, charges are set through UPS. We are open to do pick ups for anyone in the area. Hope that helps.

July 19, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
"Friend"

lol the triumvir tiger varsity is still at buffalo

Please login first to reply.